Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [ROM][Aug 26][XWMS3] NeatROM/L…
31st December 2012, 10:04 PM
Thanks Meter: 5,250

More
A message from me to you.
To my fellow neatrommers. I would like to say the following:

Salesale, for being such an awesome dev and providing us such a fantastic ROM. - I Thank You.

To ApriliaM3,Noona(Rosario),Bob,Mr.Greg,TRB,Bombaybad boy,Many40,Siberian Tiger,electricsheepdreamer,sun90,gregx80,it_ler,ph il for being very supportive. - I Thank You.

To the people who have given excellent support to every neatrommer out there. - I Thank You.

To the people that I have met and friends that I have made in this thread and others. - I Thank You.

To the people who have provided me support whenever I asked a question or needed help. - I Thank You.

To the people who have given me a thanks for something I have posted. - I Thank You.

To the people who have made this thread fun and enjoyable and always have given me a laugh. - I Thank You.

I have seen many accomplishments during my time here, from sale providing an s3 ROM, to people achieving fantastic results on their TM, and also providing new ways to make this ROM even better than it already is.

To the NeatRom Family. - I Thank You.

Happy New Year everyone and let's celebrate another awesome year of NeatRom Epicness!

-Alyseon

Device: Samsung Galaxy II i9100
ROM: NeatRom Lite 4.0
Kernel: Siyah v6.0b4
Modem: LS6
Power Saving Mode: ON
I'm a guy if people are confusing me as a girl
ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Alyseon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alyseon Ad-Free