[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 Nightly Builds for SGH-T999

Search This thread

snowbdr89

Mar 30, 2011
salt lake city
Only issue I'm having is some lag when I make a call and when I receive a call there is some lag on the lock screen when choosing to answer the call but call audio seems just fine on both ends!! Oh and I can't get that new clock widget to work..

jaronm

Dec 27, 2011
i'm on 1231 build and yes, I have the right gapps, besides apollo has nothing to do with gapps

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

i get the same thing, but i don't have pincode option. doesn't work with incoming calls at all for me. can't even tell who called me

I got the same thing also, switching my ringtone to a standard ring seems to have fixed it. My guess it was because my previous ringtone was on the external SD card?

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Build.prop edit fixes music. But in all honesty what is the point in flashing these latest nightly builds? I flashed all of them and saw no difference whatsoever. If anything they were worse the previous builds. Tethering is still broke on 12/31. Flickering is still there however much reduced. But i havent seen any improvements. So if anyone is wondering, just stick with whatever you got for now.

mdfritz

May 17, 2009
Centerville, Ohio
Well there's chronos clock in the latest

I'm still trying to figure out what chronos does that the stock cm clock didn't do already.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

It looks like the audio playback issue is resolved in the latest nightly (20130101), but now that its working again, I've noticed that my Bluetooth connection is powerfully bad (lots of crackles and audio drops). Can anyone else confirm?

Confirmed mp3s working on 1/1, but Play Music over Bluetooth is still crappy. Power amp handles bluetooth fine.

Edit: never mind. Bt is choppy on all audio but at least it plays now.

Last edited:

myipad96

Dec 11, 2011
lexington
Which gapps version you running?

Did you do a dirty flash or wipe data, cache and dalvik?

BTW for everyone else: Skype now works perfectly on the 31 st built.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Try fix permissions after a clean flash.

Did you use the correct gapps version? What build are you on?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
i did gapps 4.2.1 from the link below the 1st page and i always do a clean flash i wipe everything and when i try to fix permissions in clockwork but it says something like it cant mount storage

xeduran

Sep 12, 2009
Nightly 20130101 is playing music fine without the build.prop edit. I also have no flickering. I tested the gallery, which usually flickers the worst. There was no flicker at all.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Juvenall

Apr 27, 2011
#!/usr/bin/Detroit
plus.google.com
Confirmed mp3s working on 1/1, but Play Music over Bluetooth is still crappy. Power amp handles bluetooth fine.

Edit: never mind. Bt is choppy on all audio but at least it plays now.

Yup, audio is for sure playing, but every audio app I've tried has awful bluetooth quality. Interestingly, lower quality files like those I get via BeyondPod sound almost robotic and really grainy, where as my Pandora stations sound almost normal, but with very frequent drop outs.

Just to rule out something silly on my end, I did a fresh, clean install of the 20121221 (via goo.im since it looks like get.cm did a purge recently) and bluetooth is working fine again, music is playing without a problem, the screen doesn't seem to be flickering, etc. Looks like I may rock this one out for a while until things settle down (as much as a nightly can lol).

Reactions: muaddib519

muaddib519

Dec 7, 2009
Google Pixel 3
Yup, audio is for sure playing, but every audio app I've tried has awful bluetooth quality. Interestingly, lower quality files like those I get via BeyondPod sound almost robotic and really grainy, where as my Pandora stations sound almost normal, but with very frequent drop outs.

Just to rule out something silly on my end, I did a fresh, clean install of the 20121221 since it looks like get.cm did a purge recently) and bluetooth is working fine again, music is playing without a problem, the screen doesn't seem to be flickering, etc. Looks like I may rock this one out for a while until things settle down (as much as a nightly can lol).

I posted about this a few days ago. In 12/27, one of the changes was "d2: Update audio policy for new driver". Starting with the 12/27 build, I've been having bluetooth issues, both lower quality in audio, random noise added and pauses about every couple seconds. For the mean time, I've been on 12/26 so I can use bluetooth. I've tested this with 2 different devices.

DOTC

May 21, 2009
Spring, TX
Is the volume issue fixed? I went to darthstalker in the mean time.. I don't want to blow my speaker. The DSP Manager doesn't seem to help either.. I moved the bass allllll the way down and its still distorted.

Edit: Flashed.. Still distorted. No Volume control mods work on JB still right? Figured maybe a volume booster program could lower the volume a little.

Last edited:

OreoBoyVa

May 24, 2012
yo moms crib
Hello XDA Members I noticed when im using the CyanogenMod 10.1 roms all my photos save to the internal phone memory how do i make my SD card the default save place?????????????? !!!!! Thxs for any help.

xObey

Mar 12, 2011
California
Finally!! Working sound on the 1/1/13 build. Games still don't work though :/

Hello XDA Members I noticed when im using the CyanogenMod 10.1 roms all my photos save to the internal phone memory how do i make my SD card the default save place?????????????? !!!!! Thxs for any help.

That's not currently supported, you can try this rom which is based on CM10.1 but with cherry picks suck as camera storage selection.

Reactions: OreoBoyVa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This is the support thread for CM10 on the T-Mobile Galaxy S3. It's a major work in progress. It may cause all the things in the disclaimer to happen, or steal your girlfriend while you are busy flashing ROMs.

Known issues being worked on:
    * Picasa sync doesn't work (if you overwrite the Gallery with the Google version, you'll break the camera, don't do it). We need someone to port the sync code from the old Gallery3D app!
    * 1 frame flicker when transitioning between overlay/gpu rendering.
    * All the things.

Install instructions:
    1. Install ClockworkMod Recovery for "d2tmo". Sorry, CM cannot provide support for other recoveries, although they may work fine.
    2. Get the nightly build here.
    3. Reboot into recovery and install.

Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.
    I'll keep this post updated as the Jelly Bean Google apps get updated! I'll upload to MF since it's more reliable and faster.

http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip
    -or-
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wtsyoscljb82a0b

Updated gapps and mediafire link on 10-11-12
    New build is up! Seriously MAJOR kernel and driver update. Hardware VSYNC ("butter") is supported (not 100% optimal yet, Qualcomm is still pushing code out every morning). Big interactivity boost due to some performance work I did. Bugs fixed, A2DP is working, Trebuchet is in, LED is working properly....

Fixing the camera bugs is next on my list.

I don't recommend using a different kernel with this build. Over 250 patches have gone in, and no third-party kernel developers are up to speed yet.

This has basically consumed my entire life for the last week. Have fun :)
    Word is that the next build will be very buttery :)
    Still working hard on getting "butter". There is a nasty memory leak when this composition mode is used where ION buffers leak every time you switch apps. Very close though, next build will be soon.