[ICONS] Windows Phone 7 Tiles 1x1,2x1,1x2 [LAUNCHER 7][METRO UI][WP7]

Search This thread

Nihar.G

May 4, 2012
Pune
I have a few requests:
1. Subway Surfers.
2. Stick Cricket, Stick Tennis and all the stick sports series.

albertobom

Apr 7, 2011
Esquinzo
Enjoy.

Note: not made by me.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357735646584.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357735646584.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 679

PUERTO_RUK

Sep 26, 2008
Central Virginia by way of NY
Does anyone know if the WP7 project has been picked up by someone else/another team or if there are any new WP7/WP8 apps out other than L8? I was really hoping Timo could develop this app first. I found a thread proposing to completely redo the WP7 project but there hasn't been any activity on it for a while.

Last edited:

PenguinxEnjoi

Dec 22, 2012
Carbondale
Does anyone know if the WP7 project has been picked up by someone else/another team or if there are any new WP7/WP8 apps out other than L8? I was really hoping Timo could develop this app first. I found a thread proposing to completely redo the WP7 project but there hasn't been any activity on it for a while.

Ayoo! Timo is working on L8 but has not come out with an official release. He releases beta versions of L8 on his Google+ page dl.dropbox.com/u/66375210/Launcher8-alpha.apk
Also the WP7 project might be dying a little, but L7 is not. He just updated L7 January 3rd 2013, so yeah.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

PUERTO_RUK

Sep 26, 2008
Central Virginia by way of NY
Been using this WP8 Launcher for a couple of days, here's the market place link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lx.launcher8

I've got the Chinese Dev teams L8 installed. IMO Timo's work is better but its pretty good in its own right. I was speaking of the other WP apps that were released. They had a lot of promise but the team abandoned them making all of them free with the exception of Z Player. They aren't really compatible with ICS and JB. I'm trying to learn how to code android apps now so I can make an app that's as close to the real thing as possible.

Sir_gpm

May 27, 2011
Managua
POCO X4 Pro
What a great work guys.

Is possible 1x1 for torch, voipbuster and battery doctor, plus voice recorder? Plzzz

Thnxs

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

vhl71

Oct 31, 2012
I made a few tonight which I had been looking for and decided to give in and open photoshop.
They are all .png files and other than the 1x1 tiles (which are on a transparent background), I used a 60% transparency black background (looks gray in the forum) and the segoe wp font. I have more are on a to do list and will take any request and recommendation.
settingshorizontal.png
browserhorizontal.png

browservertical.png
settingsvertical.png
tumblrvert.png
dolphinbrowser1x1.png
settings1a.png
stumbleuponp.png

does anyone have similar icons with the following captions? Office, media, tools and communication..

riyell4192

Aug 31, 2011
jakarta
Just Share

Before i found this thread,I'm almost made a new thread and became a noob :D
i just want to share some icon(about 149 icon)*not some but a lot :p
here's the details
69 icon i collected from wpstore
80 icon it's made by myself
Screenshot:
ss+wp7.jpg

ss+wp8.jpg

screenshot-1359874375048.png

screenshot-1359874363027.png

Download Here
*uncheck the "Use our download manager and get recommended downloads" before :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SMALL UPDATE 27-03-2012
    * LATEST ICONS ON TOP IN SECOND POST
    - Angry Birds Space
    - Nokia Drive
    - Google Play
    - Skype Icon Updated!
    - Twitter Icon Updated!

IF YOU UPLOAD YOUR OWN ICONS KEEP TO THE LAUNCHER 7 SIZE PLEASE :)

1x1 = 186x186
    2x1 = 385x186
    1x2 = 186x385[/COLOR]

Hey all!

I've started an icon thread a while ago.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=913747

I am working together with my friend Timo Kujala on the app Launcher 7 as some of you might know already. Timo makes the app, I create the icons (see above link)

My goal is to make the icons for Launcher 7 to create a realistic WP7 look and feel. (the app alone is not enough :p)

You might think: "Where can I get this great app Launcher 7!"
    Well here it is!

chart
    chart

Free version...............Donate version

Or take a look at: http://www.appbrain.com/app/launcher-7-donate/info.tikusoft.launcher7

With the option 2x1 tiles in his app I've started working on some tiles for Launcher 7

attachment.php

°°HOW TO: LAUNCHER 7°°

1. Download Launcher 7 via Market
    2. Create a folder on your SD-card and transfer the icon .png files you like
    3. Open Launcher 7 and go to your programs list on the right screen
    4. Longpress on the program you want on your main screen
    5. Now a popup opens and choose Tile Size 1x1, Custom Icon, Custom Icon Options
    6. Now choose Bitmap Type: Bitmap from SD card and press Select Image
    7. Select the icon you want through your gallery (or other app)
    8. Go back and press Click to add tile
    9. Done!

All tiles below are already optimized for use in Launcher 7.

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING DONATORS:
    CHICKNLIL, DigitalCoder, thetimster4, Musashiken

Due to rules on XDA, we're not allowed to require donations for our work, but we'd like to encourage a donation if you use this product. It took us a lot of time to make, and if we receive donations for Launcher 7 and these tiles, we'll happily continue to evolve this if we fairly receive enough donations.

And last but not least. DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THESE.
    Facebook1x2.png
    tango.png
    IE1x2.png
    Todo.png
    gplus1x2.png

I love your work, and would love to see these icons, but I dont think XDA allows you to ask for money for your work. I would hate to see this locked or worse, you getting banned.

Where else would I find my awesome icons!

I couldn't find a thread were it tells me to not upload payed apps/icons.

If this is not allowed I will take it down myself and use the market to promote our icon and app.