[APP] [18/01/2013] AirDroid 2 Beta

Search This thread

alfiabraham

Apr 17, 2012
Chennai
POCO M4 Pro 5G
AirDroid already controls your phone from any web browser, but the latest version of the app offers more useful features, like a new "find my phone" service that pinpoints your device via GPS :cowboy: and complete remote control of your device's camera. :good::good: Plus, it no longer requires your phone be on the same network to connect to it.

AirDroid 2 is in private beta, but the developers dropped the invite-only requirement to download. Even though the app isn't up at Google Play, you can download the APK from the link below. If you don't have an AirDroid account, you'll be prompted to create one when you download and launch the app. The two major features: GPS location and camera control, both work seamlessly. :victory:

You have to have GPS on for the 'Find My Phone' feature to work accurately. You also no longer have to have your phone and your desktop on the same network to control it—if you pair your phone and browser by scanning a QR code, you can turn off Wi-Fi and still manage your device over 3G/4G. If you want to give it a try, hit the link below for a direct download.

DOWNLOAD:
mediafire.com/?8x34p362h756sfs

Install as normal APK :)

spanthegnome

Dec 18, 2012
Very hesitate to download this.

AirDroid already controls your phone from any web browser, but the latest version of the app offers more useful features, like a new "find my phone" service that pinpoints your device via GPS :cowboy: and complete remote control of your device's camera. :good::good: Plus, it no longer requires your phone be on the same network to connect to it.

AirDroid 2 is in private beta, but the developers dropped the invite-only requirement to download. Even though the app isn't up at Google Play, you can download the APK from the link below. If you don't have an AirDroid account, you'll be prompted to create one when you download and launch the app. The two major features: GPS location and camera control, both work seamlessly. :victory:

You have to have GPS on for the 'Find My Phone' feature to work accurately. You also no longer have to have your phone and your desktop on the same network to control it—if you pair your phone and browser by scanning a QR code, you can turn off Wi-Fi and still manage your device over 3G/4G. If you want to give it a try, hit the link below for a direct download.

DOWNLOAD:

sracercelica

May 6, 2008
Anaheim, CA
Yeah me too. It seems like it would be a great app, but I dont know if I trust that the dev wont have access to my phone as well since you dont have to be in the same network.

spanthegnome

Dec 18, 2012
Yeah me too. It seems like it would be a great app, but I dont know if I trust that the dev wont have access to my phone as well since you dont have to be in the same network.

I meant I was hesitate to use the OP's link. I posted a link to the actual site. The company who makes this app has been around awhile.

alfiabraham

Apr 17, 2012
Chennai
POCO M4 Pro 5G
I meant I was hesitate to use the OP's link. I posted a link to the actual site. The company who makes this app has been around awhile.
i'm not posting this info just for you and I'm not bothered whether you are hesitant or not.. there are so many others on XDA :rolleyes:

Absolutely stay away from this. First post from this guy for a supposed "beta", go to the actual Airdroid website and there is no mention whatsoever of this "beta". Nice try, OP.

yeah even you made your first post someday remember? now what? this was a invite-only testing. so it's not available in play store or do you see any information on the website. :)

galihsan

Jul 23, 2012
Nice, but connect from v2.airdroid.com to device is not work using 3g, but work using wifi,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DOWNLOAD:

Nope it doesn't support whatsapp

Sent from my LT18i using xda app