[ROM]*[4.1.2][4.2.2]*[SuperXE-Intact-AOSP]*[JZO54K][JDQ39]-[30/05/2013]

Let's see. Choose from AOSP, CM 10.1 or AOKP. What do you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

AsmirGT

Apr 23, 2012
Mülheim an der Ruhr
Hi I'm on build seven I installed ROM after a full wipe then installed gapps with a cache and dalvik cache wipe rebooted everything was working fine but my GPS doesn't work :/ any way I can fix?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE using xda premium

What about this.Its a very very quickly Gps fix: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=36970775&postcount=655

Version 4.2.1 is ready for the test. I expect a quick report :)

Hello Dude, again a awesome Rom :good:

Just flashed test Rom and everything what i need for daily use works excellent :highfive:

Very smooth and fast.I like some new JB 4.2 Tweaks, very nice only thing is missing Baterry Icon but you#ll fix it soon.
I test it for a batery life and give report back.
Thank you again your rom is my favore it was Jb 4.1.2 too :highfive:

Keep up your great work Bro !!!!

psycho693

Mar 4, 2011
Tillsonburg
WOW WOW Cile I thought you stopped developing for us sensational users ? :p I have been waiting and waiting for a aosp rom THANKS! I am downloading now you made my day man

Last edited:

psycho693

Mar 4, 2011
Tillsonburg
Re: [ROM]*[4.1.2][4.2.1]*[SuperXE-Intact-AOSP]*[JZO54K][JOP40D]-[24/01/2013]

hey Cile great job with the test build but the only problem I have for now is the video play back is glitchy

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE using Tapatalk 2

radimj

Sep 7, 2011

Hi,

I used the link from the forum here. Then I tried gapps from cile page.

Both are working great.

Use these gapps!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

djcu

Jul 29, 2008
Hi Cile!

This rom like a dream to me. Super fast and stable. Everything is working fine but I have discovered 2 things, battery indicator doesn't show up and google maps doesn't included in gapps.

For some users that have problems in GPS, if you enable smartflash before flash the update.zip you can solve the problem.

>> tools > enable 4EXT SmartFlash

papikev

Jan 28, 2012
Ventura, Ca
Hi Cile, wanted to report that my video recording is not working, on both 720 or 1080. It does not even start recording at all. If I read correctly, I thought that on the lastest build it was fixed, but perhaps I misunderstood/read. This may be on my end as I see no one else reporting that issue. Before I reflash I wanted to mention this to see if this is a known issue here. Everything else is solid, minus the couple of small issues that other users have reported. I wish I could test more regularly but my work limits my time. Here is the logcat for the recording issue. I tried to grab only the lines showing the error. Let me know if you need more info. Love the rom bro, excellent work. Regards.

Attachments

• recording.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 11

papikev

Jan 28, 2012
Ventura, Ca

Send / receive MMS is only problem in 4.2.1pure or general in JB roms?

Sorry bro, MMS send/receive working just fine here and just about on all other jb 4.2 roms that i have flashed. Try reflash and clean install or double check your Gapps package?

AsmirGT

Apr 23, 2012
Mülheim an der Ruhr
Hi Cile, wanted to report that my video recording is not working, on both 720 or 1080. It does not even start recording at all. If I read correctly, I thought that on the lastest build it was fixed, but perhaps I misunderstood/read. This may be on my end as I see no one else reporting that issue. Before I reflash I wanted to mention this to see if this is a known issue here. Everything else is solid, minus the couple of small issues that other users have reported. I wish I could test more regularly but my work limits my time. Here is the logcat for the recording issue. I tried to grab only the lines showing the error. Let me know if you need more info. Love the rom bro, excellent work. Regards.
I just try to make video.works excellent 1280 X 720 :good:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 295

papikev

Jan 28, 2012
Ventura, Ca

I just try to make video.works excellent 1280 X 720 :good:

Okay, good enough, thanks. If it is working for other users than it clearly was just something on my end. I do not want the Dev to waste any time reviewing something or trying you work on something that is not a true legitimate problem. Thanks for confirming that it works.

Edit: reflashed and everything is good, really good. My apologies for the interruption. Keep up the excellent work chef.

Last edited:

fencer

Nov 18, 2006
Haz Zebbug
www.claudesammut.com
Hi Cile!

This rom like a dream to me. Super fast and stable. Everything is working fine but I have discovered 2 things, battery indicator doesn't show up and google maps doesn't included in gapps.

For some users that have problems in GPS, if you enable smartflash before flash the update.zip you can solve the problem.

>> tools > enable 4EXT SmartFlash
Thanks for the tip!! Brilliant! It worked .... still having issues with "Google Now" though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all!
    I'm here to introduce you - pure AOSP versions of android 4.1.2 / 4.2.1 / 4.2.2 for HTC Sensation/XE,called SuperXE.

Screenshot_2013_02_13_13_44_50.png
    Screenshot_2013_02_13_13_45_09.png

This is the first version (BUILD1) ... Enjoy testing!

System Details

[BUILD1]:
    - Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (JZO54K - Android-4.1.2_r1)
    - JB Kernel - 3.0.36
    - No visual changes
    - No 3rd party apps

[BUILD2]
    - Init.d support
    - Updated kernel
    - Improved scrolling cache
    - Video playback fixed (local/stream)
    - Enabled Live Wallpapers

[BUILD3]-[First JB rom with 1080p recording]
    - Updated kernel (wifi modules&video drivers)
    - Improved and optimized (Dalvik,Webkit,SQlite,framework etc)
    - Implemented WebGL Support
    - init.d support - fixed
    - Video files with full HW acceleration
    - More speed and battery
    and
    - Video camera 1080p - ready! :D

[BUILD4]
    - missed call notification led fixed
    - FM radio
    - ggaps included in build process (no need to flash gaps)
    - enchanced sensitivity for wifi

[BUILD5]
    - kernel patch to linux 3.0.50
    - unsecured boot (adb commands now works)
    - updated gapps
    - reverted camera patch- when in gallery view,ignore any keyevents..

[BUILD6]
    Hi all!
    In the past 2 months I have received a lot of requests to refresh up a bit this rom. I have not found time for personal commitments. Last week I received two requests, but also the first donations for the "refreshment" rom.
    That's exactly why I decided to give back and compiled fresh edition 16.01.2013.
    A lot of things has improved since the last change framework, dalvik, webkit, browser, skia, new kernel...

[BUILD7]
    - built with a custom linaro based gcc 4.7.3 toolchain
    - kernel patch to linux 3.0.55
    - fixed gps
    - gapps are not included in the build 7

Pure AOSP without makeup!

Working [4.1.2 -JZO54K]/[4.2.1 -JOP40G]/[4.2.2 -JDQ39]

Wifi
    Wifi hotspot
    Camera
    Audio
    Calls
    Mobile data
    Hardware acceleration
    USB
    Leds
    Sensors
    Headphones
    Bluetooth
    1080p Video rec/play

Just to remind - nandroid backup before flashing!!!

Download 4.1.2 / 4.2.2

SuperXE - Device tree & vendor - For developers

HTML:
    git clone https://github.com/cile381/android_device_htc_pyramid.git -b jb
    git clone https://github.com/cile381/android_vendor_superxe.git -b jb

Kernel source

If you like the rom, you can also make a donation and help in further development.
    Here's a new version for testing, so enjoy!

[BUILD3]
    Thank you, and others, here is the new improved version - BUILD2
    Hi all!
    In the past 2 months I have received a lot of requests to refresh up a bit this rom. I have not found time for personal commitments. Last week I received two requests, but also the first donations for the "refreshment" rom.
    That's exactly why I decided to give back and compiled fresh edition 16.01.2013.
    A lot of things has improved since the last change framework, dalvik, webkit, browser, skia, new kernel...

Because this phone is not owned by me, is there anyone who wants to test the rom before published for other members...

You can contact me on PM.
    building now aosp has a ton of edits

lots to work out!

Unlike pa,cm,aokp all edits are included!