[APP] HTC iida INFOBAR A02 App/framework

Search This thread

fnoji111

Feb 4, 2008
Miyagi Prefecture,Sendai City,JP
Hello.
At first, please watch this video

This INFOBAR A02 is a model made by HTC announced by au by KDDI (Japanese carrier)

A02 Spec
  • SoC : Snapdragon S4 APQ8064 Quad-Core
  • Display : SHARP 720p HD panel
  • RAM : 1GB
  • On Screen key
  • Sense ver : 4+ (Custom ver)

etc...↓
http://htcsoku.info/htcsokudev/2013device/impression_j/

o0324057612393288591.png

I obtained a part of the system(iidaUIetc...) file, can you be ported in to a model made by EVO4GLTE and other HTC Sense 4+ Phone?
I made an effort. but, I was not able to work iidaUI in me :crying:

App (deodex) / framework files

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658471402

A02 lib files
add 2013/02/01
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658472357

no root system dump
add 2013/02/23
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658475153

Attachments

• r600x600.jpg
    r600x600.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 3,526
Last edited:

thatotherguy..

Jul 3, 2012
Portland
Looks very nice can't wait to see what comes of it

Oh and first :D

Also what rom did you try this on?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

one_love_420

Oct 24, 2010
onerhythmprojects.org
I know there is flags throughout the systemui and framework for iida on the evo lte. But think this will take a lot of work to get it functional and not even sure it can be done.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

onefasttreopro

May 8, 2009
Would def be a refreshing UI to run...just saw an article about this a few days go too. And with the phones specs its pretty similar to the elte.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

NeuroticallyYou

May 19, 2010
Sacramento CA
Moto Z3 Play
I am one of the guys who contributed on the Sony Ericsson infobar thread. I honestly don't think this launcher have sense dependencies as the phone looks completely sense free and companies like au by kddi love to keep their things the way its supposed to when it comes to flagship devices I.e. their own launcher , software and restrictions.. I will take a look at the files of the a02 but as far as I remember the launcher from the previous a01 did not have dependencies at all aside the launcher itself needing APks to properly work. Nothing to do with framework.

Joey121215

May 9, 2010
I am one of the guys who contributed on the Sony Ericsson infobar thread. I honestly don't think this launcher have sense dependencies as the phone looks completely sense free and companies like au by kddi love to keep their things the way its supposed to when it comes to flagship devices I.e. their own launcher , software and restrictions.. I will take a look at the files of the a02 but as far as I remember the launcher from the previous a01 did not have dependencies at all aside the launcher itself needing APks to properly work. Nothing to do with framework.

The menus, settings, and status bar all look very sense like to me. . .

Lockscreen, widgets, and music player do too. . .

Last edited:

NeuroticallyYou

May 19, 2010
Sacramento CA
Moto Z3 Play
Well the ui is called officially iida ui and its kddi's own interface, for the phone to have sense ui then that would mean iida(au design part) would not have any input with the design, the previous phone had also some icons that resemble HTC but the phone was sharp and most importantly there were no dependencies with the launcher.

Let's be positive and hopefully it will work.

sent from my SoftBank branded phone.

NeuroticallyYou

May 19, 2010
Sacramento CA
Moto Z3 Play
out of the box the apps don't install, it seems like they need to be decompiled and resigned so ill use apk multitool tomorrow to figure out if it works, let's be positive and hopefully it will work so far i can confirm htc garbageware present on the apps folder but the launcher itself and the applications needed are stand alone for example the apps to install to make the launcher initialize are iida_home and iida_widget_home those 2 are the launcher as a "whole". it will give you 2 options one screen for widgets and one with the tiles but i was not able to confirm this as i couldn't install the apps.

will check tomorrow. good night guys.

Top Liked Posts