Hard brick galaxy note! need help..

Search This thread

No.01

Aug 5, 2012
Hi developers,
I wonder if there's any app that can unbrick a "hard brick" in Galaxy Note N7000 like the UnBrickable mod that Adam Outler made for the Capativate? in this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1242466

I sent my phone to samsung center but they said: no warranty!!
so what should i do now? and I don't know how much it will cost replacing motherboard or repair it in samsung center! can anyone tell me please?
:confused:

Last edited:

msedek

Apr 3, 2012
Santiago de chile
Re: UnBrickable mod for Galxy Note n7000!!

You gotta describe how did you brick the device..

Step by step of doing what and how did you figured it is "hard bricked"..

In order to be able to help you provide all the details you can

Tapatalking on my n7000

No.01

Aug 5, 2012
You gotta describe how did you brick the device..

Step by step of doing what and how did you figured it is "hard bricked"..

In order to be able to help you provide all the details you can

Tapatalking on my n7000

It became freezes after I flashed the kingdroid rom, then I tried to fix it by re-partition when It stuck at boot logo.. then It repaired.
after I flash it with Odin and it worked, then it became freezes againg.
now it completely turned off "dead".
:(:(:(

begz

Jul 4, 2011
zamboanga city
It became freezes after I flashed the kingdroid rom, then I tried to fix it by re-partition when It stuck at boot logo.. then It repaired.

try this bro..
1) remove battery from phone and charge to clip charger or other batt. charger to sure that batt, is fullcharge..
2) insert fully charge batt to your Gnote...
3) press volume down + Home button + POWER BUTTON after 20sec count,, release your press then press once volume up...
( don't worry.. i know its shown to you black screen now) but this is deep freeze only..
4) open odin 1.85 then connect your Gnote,, if its show t you what port its connect,, smile your lucky.. flash your gnote to CM9_safe_kernel.tar you find this file on chasmodo thread repository,, then turn on your gnote to CWM recovery then flash your favorite ROM..

BUT IF ALL ABOVE IS NOT WORKING

DONT WORRY AGAIN BRO,,,,:eek:
I HAVE ANOTHER WAYS AGAIN... THIS IS CALLED >>>> JTAG SERVICE :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: No.01
A

AndroidSlave

Search for hg42's pit method thread.
Read. Don't flash cm9 kernel as above poster recommended you will get yellow triangle. First step would be to flash a stock gingerbread ROM from dr.ketan thread via PC Odin.

A

AndroidSlave

Did you try the GB rom

Sent from my GT-N7000000000 using Tapastalker 2

No.01

Aug 5, 2012
try this bro..
1) remove battery from phone and charge to clip charger or other batt. charger to sure that batt, is fullcharge..
3) press volume down + Home button + POWER BUTTON after 20sec count,, release your press then press once volume up...
( don't worry.. i know its shown to you black screen now) but this is deep freeze only..
4) open odin 1.85 then connect your Gnote,, if its show t you what port its connect,, smile your lucky.. flash your gnote to CM9_safe_kernel.tar you find this file on chasmodo thread repository,, then turn on your gnote to CWM recovery then flash your favorite ROM..

this way's not working, what are the other ways?

e.penrose1

Mar 9, 2012
Hollister
Note 1 Bricked after battery removal

try this bro..

I HAVE ANOTHER WAYS AGAIN... THIS IS CALLED >>>> JTAG SERVICE :good:[/QUOT

Pulled the extended battery and put original back in note one will not restart.

Falcoa123

Apr 10, 2014
Samsung Note 2 rooted

Can anybody help me?

I have rooted my Samsung Note 2 N7100 with TeamWin and after a couple months it sometimes fell out and
a week ago it went in a bootloop, it comes no further the ''Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100'' logo and if i
do it on the charge its get stuck on the battery thing with a circle?

CAN ANYBODY HELP PLS?

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012
Can anybody help me?

I have rooted my Samsung Note 2 N7100 with TeamWin and after a couple months it sometimes fell out and
a week ago it went in a bootloop, it comes no further the ''Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100'' logo and if i
do it on the charge its get stuck on the battery thing with a circle?

CAN ANYBODY HELP PLS?
Start from here

deniz.ardan

Jan 7, 2018
try this bro..

I HAVE ANOTHER WAYS AGAIN... THIS IS CALLED >>>> JTAG SERVICE :good:[/QUOT

Pulled the extended battery and put original back in note one will not restart.

i have the same problem after i succesfully flashed philz6 kernel and nightowl android 7 it run super. after that i wanted to delete the triangle and counter reset with 4 zip files in the recovery mode after than i tried to reboot i have blackscreen my n7000 doesnt turn on. what can o do?? i already tried the above method to start in the download mode but without any success :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

try this bro..