[HOW TO] For beginner| Deodex and Odex back | 3 Way Ext. Power Menu| CRT-OFF| MWC

Search This thread

kondronaute

Nov 12, 2011
This kitchen is for begin easily with moding.
this is written for oxeded rom
Remember you need custum kernel (latest siyah or boeffla or perseus......... )
Why I do it? Coz when I flash a new rom I want extended power menu, CRT and MWC immediately so I decide to learn how to do.
This kitchen is done specially for this 3 mod but the scripts are very simple and you can easily modify them.
remember you need custum kernel (latest siyah or boeffla or perseus... )
You must have all drivers installed on your PC, ADB, 7zip, java…
Your phone must be rooted + busybox installed …
Be sure your firewall does not block ADB…
When you install a new rom unzip the archive WORK1.7z and change the name example WORK_XXEMA2 connect your phone then open then follow English menu.bat
You have a script in French
Forgive my English…
I am working under seven 64 bits… I not test it in another system…
If this post helps you push the thank button
You can use it like you want but don’t forget to put a link to this post
script updated now u can reoxed without quitting first script

Let’s see the job:

Launch english menu (english) or menu (french)
let the script opened all long your mod :) you just follow all steps ;)
for 1,16 and 17 you must plug your phone
The number 1 is very important without it you can do nothing…
1 = download from phone all the framework, FlashBarServices.apk and init.rc.
Init .rc is saved as init.doc for you open it and manually extract the BOOTCLASSPATH and write it in framework\BOOTCLASSPATH.txt
2= copy android.policy.odex and services.odex and FlashBarServices.odex to the mod directory
3= baskmali android.policy.odex to deoxeded it
4= edit GlobalActions.smali in android.policy (if you search it you’ll lose time!)
5= edit GlobalActions$SinglePressAction.smali in android.policy
6 = edit PhoneWindowManager.smali in android.policy
7 = copy the 3 globalactionsfiles files to android.policy for mod extended power menu
8 = smali android.policy to get classes.dex (the classes.dex is incorporated in the jar) and copy originals files and moded files to auto oxeder
9 = baskmali services.odex to deoxeded it
10 = edit PowerMangerService$ScreenBrightnessAnimator.smali in services
11 = edit MultiWindowManagerService.smali in services
12 = smali services to get classes.dex and copy originals files and moded files to auto oxeder
13 = baskmali FlashBarServices.odex to deoxeded it
14 = edit FlashBarInfo.smali in FlashBarServices
15 = smali FlashBarServices to get classes.dex and copy originals files and moded files to auto oxeder
16 = re-oxed an framework exemple android.policy.jar or Services.jar and send it to phone (plug the phone and be sure your firewall allow ADB)
17 = re-oxed an apk exemple FlashBarServices and send it to phone (plug thephone and be sure your firewall allow ADB)
echo 18 quit
After you connect your phone then open auto oxeder and you run the script (it’s untouched coz perfect) and you follow instructions it’s very simple.

Advices :

do a nandroid backup before all !!!
If you have a box like this
Code:
[LEFT]#getter for: Lcom/android/server/PowerManagerService;->mScreenBrightnessHandler:Landroid/os/Handler;
    invoke-static {v7}, Lcom/android/server/PowerManagerService;->access$7300(Lcom/android/server/PowerManagerService;)Landroid/os/Handler;

move-result-object v7

const/16 v9, 0xa[/LEFT]

Push Ctrl then click in the box for select t all or you will just select the visible part of the text.
In documentation.7z you have copy of all mod, an init.rc saved as init.pdf inside you have BOOTCLASSPATH in red, you must remove all path in this text (system/framework) and save the result in BOOTCLASSPATH.txt (you have an exemple of BOOTCLASSPATH.txt)
MWC you take MWC apk here LegendK95 [MOD][4.1.2][Deodex/Odex]MultiWindow Complete Control {Deodex XXELLA Added!}
if u have trouble with Adb didable firewall to see if it is responsable
when you want to mod your phone remember that you often need custum kernel coz stock kernel not allow you to do what you want ;)
Hope I forget nothing. Good moding :)

CREDITS:
THANKS TO ALL WITHOUT YOUR WORK NO KITCHEN
Sicopat [HOW TO][Windows] Manually Deodex and Odex back
Alkhafaf [UTIL][4/1/13] Auto Odexer Script- Now much easier to mod or theme your odex files
Sorg [Manual] Proper CRT-OFF for JB
magn2o [MOD/HOWTO] [UCALG1/UCALH1] Extended Power Menu
Cristiano Matos [HOW TO] AOSP Lock + Toggle| 3 Way Ext. Power Menu| CRT-OFF| Long Menu Press to Kill

LegendK95 [MOD][4.1.2][Deodex/Odex]MultiWindow Complete Control {Deodex XXELLA Added!}

DOWNLOAD
documentation.7z
WORK1.7z
other download =
work1 https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=4AE88384347A26BF!156&authkey=!AK9HeWrP4tz147I
documents https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=4AE88384347A26BF!155&authkey=!AO5-StT-l1_4dv4

Last edited:

kondronaute

Nov 12, 2011
Last edited:

kondronaute

Nov 12, 2011
brave person to try?

another tip:

install PhilZ Touch with aroma filemanager
copy your originals files in sdcard for exemple in sdcard/sauve.
if you have a pbm bootloop... you reboot recovery and open aroma filemanager and restore your originals files to the good place.
if you open /system in aroma and you find nothing = go back and mount system, for next time you tick in aroma the option automount ;)

this tip is valable also for all thing you want to copy in system if you have not root explorer and it is free ;)

another tip:
X-plore Filemanager is free with it you can manage root ;) (be carefull with root files ;) )

Last edited:

kondronaute

Nov 12, 2011
I want to try it to enable crt off effect on my s3 with Android Hd Revolution...what happens if i fail?
Will i brick my phone?
Also it's impossible to download your files without registering...

no u can, there simple script with adb, one of them is auto oxeder script
very easy to use.
no u can download without registering (perhaps 4 shared change ? ) i'll upload it in my box !
it is very easy to use an i have done an update for reoxeding without quiting first script ;)

do as i say in my tip = install phill recovery and aroma file manager and try it to be sure it work.
create a directory in sdcard and copy (if u have not root explorer do it with aroma)from /system/framework android.policy .odex and .jar and services.odex and .jar go to /system/app and copy flashbarservice.odex and .jar
it u have pbm you reboot recovery and copy these file back to there place and redo your mod to see where u fail :)

Last edited:

Willy89

Oct 4, 2010
Isasca, Italy
www.sgnuffitech.it
no u can, there simple script with adb, one of them is auto oxeder script
very easy to use.
no u can download without registering (perhaps 4 shared change ? ) i'll upload it in my box !
it is very easy to use an i have done an update for reoxeding without quiting first script ;)

do as i say in my tip = install phill recovery and aroma file manager and try it to be sure it work.
create a directory in sdcard and copy (if u have not root explorer do it with aroma)from /system/framework android.policy .odex and .jar and services.odex and .jar go to /system/app and copy flashbarservice.odex and .jar
it u have pbm you reboot recovery and copy these file back to there place and redo your mod to see where u fail :)

You mean that i can't enable crt off effect with this mod? Sorry but i don't get what you mean...
And another question: where can i find the file i need to download in step one? I mean "all the framework, FlashBarServices.apk and init.rc."

Last edited:

kondronaute

Nov 12, 2011
You mean that i can't enable crt off effect with this mod? Sorry but i don't get what you mean...
And another question: where can i find the file i need to download in step one? I mean "all the framework, FlashBarServices.apk and init.rc."

have you an samsung SIII ?
plug it and do english menu (if you speak english) or menu if you speak french.
when you put choose number 1 in the script it will do all that for you,
after you enter2 and it will do what explained ....
it seem you not lauch english menu or menu :)
for choice number1, 16 and 17 phone must be connected to PC

other thing when you edit files(4,5,6,10,11,14) the file is opened in notepad but you must write in your mod , you have in documentation.7z all mod or you can open cristiano matos guide and follow it....

Last edited:

kondronaute

Nov 12, 2011
I want to try it to enable crt off effect on my s3 with Android Hd Revolution...what happens if i fail?
Will i brick my phone?

i just see Android Hd Revolution i dont know if it is oxeded or desoxeded ?
my kitchen is for stock (probably it work also with oxed rom without any pbm) :)
edit= i do a search it seem deoxeded :(

Last edited:

Lost.soul

Dec 19, 2011
Hello,

I just tried it and it works just fine.

A word of advice for people who are afraid this can mess up their phone, all the original files are in \framework\ directory, so if something doesn't work simply replace the new modded files with the ones found in that directory and you're good to go ;)

Reactions: kondronaute

Willy89

Oct 4, 2010
Isasca, Italy
www.sgnuffitech.it
have you an samsung SIII ?
plug it and do english menu (if you speak english) or menu if you speak french.
when you put choose number 1 in the script it will do all that for you,
after you enter2 and it will do what explained ....
it seem you not lauch english menu or menu :)
for choice number1, 16 and 17 phone must be connected to PC

other thing when you edit files(4,5,6,10,11,14) the file is opened in notepad but you must write in your mod , you have in documentation.7z all mod or you can open cristiano matos guide and follow it....

Answered to your Pm....
So what my first step?
Could you please make a noob prof step by step tutorial?

kondronaute

Nov 12, 2011
Hello,

A word of advice for people who are afraid this can mess up their phone, all the original files are in \framework\ directory, so if something doesn't work simply replace the new modded files with the ones found in that directory and you're good to go ;)

thank you :) its nice to you to try it
i see a lot of poeple waiting for CRT extended menu and MWC now they can do it in 20 minutes :)

kondronaute

Nov 12, 2011
Answered to your Pm....
So what my first step?
Could you please make a noob prof step by step tutorial?
belive me the op is very clear :

attach phone to computer
unzip work1 and documments
rename work1 directory with the rom u want to mod exemple work1_xxema2
in this directory lauch english menu.bat (or open a cmd and launch it)
you have 17 options
type 1 and enter = if it work alle framework are dowloaded to work1_xxema2/framework
if not work = your firewall block ADB so disable it and do 1 enter
after that you folow all step 2 to 17
in step where you edit files= 4,5,6,10,11,14 = the files are edited in notepad just make the good change and save (for the good changes in document you have the 3 mods in pdf documents, or you can follow cristiano matos OP )

my job is just for you gain time all take 20 minutes !!!

kondronaute

Nov 12, 2011
it seem your rom is deodex sorry i'll try (if i have time ) to do a kitchen for deodex i think it will be easier ;) coz 2 steps removed = deodex and reodex

Willy89

Oct 4, 2010
Isasca, Italy
www.sgnuffitech.it
it seem your rom is deodex sorry i'll try (if i have time ) to do a kitchen for deodex i think it will be easier ;) coz 2 steps removed = deodex and reodex

Thank you.
If other people is willing to try this but it's afraid to fail just do it.
Kondronaute is one of the kindest person here on XDA and it will help you in every way he can.
I've tried it personally, he's very kind and helpful.

Willy89

Oct 4, 2010
Isasca, Italy
www.sgnuffitech.it
for de-oxeded rom

Need testers ;) coz i have not de-oxeded rom
run english_deodex_menu.bat as administratror an follow all step as explain in first post

for instructions it's same that the other
when i have time i'll write an how to
download=
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=4AE88384347A26BF!157&authkey=!AMLUm8dx4lFtX-U

[url]https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=4AE88384347A26BF!155&authkey=!AO5-StT-l1_4dv4[/URL]

Found tester you kind man!!!
I know that is a noob question but what i have to do when i reach step for and it opens "global Action.smali" text file?
I answerr by my self...yhis is the txt for extended power menu

Last edited:

kondronaute

Nov 12, 2011
Found tester you kind man!!!
I know that is a noob question but what i have to do when i reach step for and it opens "global Action.smali" text file?
I answerr by my self...yhis is the txt for extended power menu

i think now you got it ;)
just make all change for what you want to do (3 ext, crt mwc)....
and follow all number one by one :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This kitchen is for begin easily with moding.
    this is written for oxeded rom
    Remember you need custum kernel (latest siyah or boeffla or perseus......... )
    Why I do it? Coz when I flash a new rom I want extended power menu, CRT and MWC immediately so I decide to learn how to do.
    This kitchen is done specially for this 3 mod but the scripts are very simple and you can easily modify them.
    remember you need custum kernel (latest siyah or boeffla or perseus... )
    You must have all drivers installed on your PC, ADB, 7zip, java…
    Your phone must be rooted + busybox installed …
    Be sure your firewall does not block ADB…
    When you install a new rom unzip the archive WORK1.7z and change the name example WORK_XXEMA2 connect your phone then open then follow English menu.bat
    You have a script in French
    Forgive my English…
    I am working under seven 64 bits… I not test it in another system…
    If this post helps you push the thank button
    You can use it like you want but don’t forget to put a link to this post
    script updated now u can reoxed without quitting first script

Let’s see the job:

Launch english menu (english) or menu (french)
    let the script opened all long your mod :) you just follow all steps ;)
    for 1,16 and 17 you must plug your phone
    The number 1 is very important without it you can do nothing…
    1 = download from phone all the framework, FlashBarServices.apk and init.rc.
    Init .rc is saved as init.doc for you open it and manually extract the BOOTCLASSPATH and write it in framework\BOOTCLASSPATH.txt
    2= copy android.policy.odex and services.odex and FlashBarServices.odex to the mod directory
    3= baskmali android.policy.odex to deoxeded it
    4= edit GlobalActions.smali in android.policy (if you search it you’ll lose time!)
    5= edit GlobalActions$SinglePressAction.smali in android.policy
    6 = edit PhoneWindowManager.smali in android.policy
    7 = copy the 3 globalactionsfiles files to android.policy for mod extended power menu
    8 = smali android.policy to get classes.dex (the classes.dex is incorporated in the jar) and copy originals files and moded files to auto oxeder
    9 = baskmali services.odex to deoxeded it
    10 = edit PowerMangerService$ScreenBrightnessAnimator.smali in services
    11 = edit MultiWindowManagerService.smali in services
    12 = smali services to get classes.dex and copy originals files and moded files to auto oxeder
    13 = baskmali FlashBarServices.odex to deoxeded it
    14 = edit FlashBarInfo.smali in FlashBarServices
    15 = smali FlashBarServices to get classes.dex and copy originals files and moded files to auto oxeder
    16 = re-oxed an framework exemple android.policy.jar or Services.jar and send it to phone (plug the phone and be sure your firewall allow ADB)
    17 = re-oxed an apk exemple FlashBarServices and send it to phone (plug thephone and be sure your firewall allow ADB)
    echo 18 quit
    After you connect your phone then open auto oxeder and you run the script (it’s untouched coz perfect) and you follow instructions it’s very simple.

Advices :

do a nandroid backup before all !!!
    If you have a box like this
    Code:
    [LEFT]#getter for: Lcom/android/server/PowerManagerService;->mScreenBrightnessHandler:Landroid/os/Handler;
        invoke-static {v7}, Lcom/android/server/PowerManagerService;->access$7300(Lcom/android/server/PowerManagerService;)Landroid/os/Handler;

move-result-object v7

const/16 v9, 0xa[/LEFT]

Push Ctrl then click in the box for select t all or you will just select the visible part of the text.
    In documentation.7z you have copy of all mod, an init.rc saved as init.pdf inside you have BOOTCLASSPATH in red, you must remove all path in this text (system/framework) and save the result in BOOTCLASSPATH.txt (you have an exemple of BOOTCLASSPATH.txt)
    MWC you take MWC apk here LegendK95 [MOD][4.1.2][Deodex/Odex]MultiWindow Complete Control {Deodex XXELLA Added!}
    if u have trouble with Adb didable firewall to see if it is responsable
    when you want to mod your phone remember that you often need custum kernel coz stock kernel not allow you to do what you want ;)
    Hope I forget nothing. Good moding :)

CREDITS:
    THANKS TO ALL WITHOUT YOUR WORK NO KITCHEN
    Sicopat [HOW TO][Windows] Manually Deodex and Odex back
    Alkhafaf [UTIL][4/1/13] Auto Odexer Script- Now much easier to mod or theme your odex files
    Sorg [Manual] Proper CRT-OFF for JB
    magn2o [MOD/HOWTO] [UCALG1/UCALH1] Extended Power Menu
    Cristiano Matos [HOW TO] AOSP Lock + Toggle| 3 Way Ext. Power Menu| CRT-OFF| Long Menu Press to Kill

LegendK95 [MOD][4.1.2][Deodex/Odex]MultiWindow Complete Control {Deodex XXELLA Added!}

DOWNLOAD
    documentation.7z
    WORK1.7z
    other download =
    work1 https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=4AE88384347A26BF!156&authkey=!AK9HeWrP4tz147I
    documents https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=4AE88384347A26BF!155&authkey=!AO5-StT-l1_4dv4
    Will i brick my phone?
    Hello,

Trying right now with the support of a paper sheet.
    In this sheet i'm writing one by one passage (in italian) so if i'm succesful i could write a step by step ultra noob guide to improve your efforts

Thank you.
    If other people is willing to try this but it's afraid to fail just do it.
    Kondronaute is one of the kindest person here on XDA and it will help you in every way he can.
    I've tried it personally, he's very kind and helpful.