ParanoidAndroid Q&A

Search This thread

SidharthaXx

Jun 9, 2012
I can concur that battery life is horrific on PA3... 14 hours and down to zero, 53% on android os...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

erto90

Jun 21, 2008
Firenze ( Florence )
R: ParanoidAndroid Q&A

What about average available ram? Is better than sammy rom? And compared to cm10.1? Thanka a lot!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

erto90

Jun 21, 2008
Firenze ( Florence )
I know,but im only asking an easy question: the average available ram...
We all know free ram is wasted ram but also full ram=laggy system..
How about this rom then?

loserrahul

Sep 29, 2012
Surat
Was faster for you to say " i won't reply for your question:eek:"

My question is about free ram, not about how ram works here
this depends on user to user..
I tell u mine , I have cached processes like nova launcher,tesla unread,dash clock widget,battery reborn widget,whatsapp ,swiftkey flow ,go sms etc and now I have 130 mb free ram at the moment..
u can get the idea now..

arcadia2112

Jun 27, 2009
Dark Side Of The Moon
Bootloop

Yesterday I have encrypted my S3 and this was stupid I found out so I performed a flash with Odin and combined with Nand no the phone is tuck at the Samsung Logo and is not proceeding any further so can anyone please tell me what to do, thanks

picdu

Dec 1, 2012
Leipzig
AW: ParanoidAndroid Q&A

Yesterday I have encrypted my S3 and this was stupid I found out so I performed a flash with Odin and combined with Nand no the phone is tuck at the Samsung Logo and is not proceeding any further so can anyone please tell me what to do, thanks

got no backups?

picdu

Dec 1, 2012
Leipzig
AW: ParanoidAndroid Q&A

What backup ? sure on my external sd which it does not read the device stops at Samsung Logo no further proceedings

i mean nandroid backups
.. And what have you flashed via odin?

if nothing goes, i would try to flash stock rom via odin und then restore backups or flash paranoid android via cwm

Reactions: arcadia2112

loserrahul

Sep 29, 2012
Surat
I use this ROM paranoid android therefore I am on this forum I flashed the Sam Rom in order to flash paranoid android again but nothing works

flash tar version of twrp recovery or philz recovery via Odin first then open recovery via pressing 3 buttons combo.
I hope you copied pa rom to your one of the storage. if not paste the pa rom to your external card by other means..
and flash the rom

Sent from Galaxy s3

Reactions: arcadia2112

Top Liked Posts