[OCT 26][XXDLJ4][JB] CheckROM EvoHD™ V6 its a "Naked Base" | Dress it up as u Wish!

Search This thread

drkaosdk

Jul 12, 2007
Any idea when we will see the master of cooking roms? :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Stephen88

Dec 28, 2008
R: [OCT 26][XXDLJ4][JB] CheckROM EvoHD™ V6 its a "Naked Base" | Dress it up as u Wish

this is the end?..

DanOMac

Mar 20, 2011
Re: [OCT 26][XXDLJ4][JB] CheckROM EvoHD™ V6 its a "Naked Base" | Dress it up as u Wis

This ROM thread has gotta be dead

MatangaChanga

Feb 22, 2012
Bogota
Re: [OCT 26][XXDLJ4][JB] CheckROM EvoHD™ V6 its a "Naked Base" | Dress it up as u Wis

There are many other good roms out there, If you can't wait for gc work then give them a try. GC is busy right now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ghostofcain

rich311

May 26, 2009
Help! I think this ROM bricked my phone :(

I know this is an old thread. I wanted to give this ROM a try, but I may have messed up. I've got, or at least I had, a T-mobile S3, ie the SGH-T999 which may have been where I blundered.

I have been running cyanogenmod on it with clockwork recovery for six months, no issues. Tonight I downloaded this ROM, went to recovery, factory reset and cleared the cache, then applied the ROM. It was successful, but when I went to reboot the device no longer turned on.

No boot screen, nothing. Just a black screen.

I've tried taking the battery out, tried charging it, tried going directly to recovery (vol up, home, power), but no dice. The unit never even turns on.

If anybody's seen anything like this or has any idea how to help me I'd really appreciate it!! I'm desperate here.

Thanks!

I know this is an old thread. I wanted to give this ROM a try, but I may have messed up. I've got, or at least I had, a T-mobile S3, ie the SGH-T999 which may have been where I blundered.

I have been running cyanogenmod on it with clockwork recovery for six months, no issues. Tonight I downloaded this ROM, went to recovery, factory reset and cleared the cache, then applied the ROM. It was successful, but when I went to reboot the device no longer turned on.

No boot screen, nothing. Just a black screen.

I've tried taking the battery out, tried charging it, tried going directly to recovery (vol up, home, power), but no dice. The unit never even turns on.

If anybody's seen anything like this or has any idea how to help me I'd really appreciate it!! I'm desperate here.

Thanks!

Can you boot into Download mode? Is your phone detected by Odin? if so, then flash stock firmware for your model via odin.

Although the likelihood that you've bricked your device is vry high... so i would also advise you to start looking for a service centre while exploring other options

Reactions: shrome99

rich311

May 26, 2009
Can you boot into Download mode? Is your phone detected by Odin? if so, then flash stock firmware for your model via odin.

Although the likelihood that you've bricked your device is vry high... so i would also advise you to start looking for a service centre while exploring other options

Thanks, enigmaamit. No I can't boot into download mode. I can't get the thing to turn on in any mode.

Thanks, enigmaamit. No I can't boot into download mode. I can't get the thing to turn on in any mode.

Service centre it is then.

The good thing is that since you totally bricked it, they have no way of finding out you messed around with the software. Go give them hell about shoddy product quality and what not, and get a free replacement or a new motherboard (I also suspect you may have killed your screen, so maybe that'll be replaced as well... have heard wrong firmware killing the screen on Samsung devices before)

Best of luck.

Sent from my stapler.

Reactions: shrome99

Maesedroid

Aug 18, 2011
Mexico

He's at job doing its magic , let him get to normal and will see him back 4 sure. I'm one of his followers since he owned the Samsung Galaxy Ace. Wait eagerly :thumbup:

Reactions: Mujodroid

Top Liked Posts