[Theme] Kalagas Mixed Theme Galaxy Note 10.1 "Jelly Bean" v.1.0.0

Search This thread

kolmanb

Sep 1, 2011
me not even after reinstalling I can not get into the settings apk floating draw. thanks for the reply.

OberstGrausam

Feb 28, 2013
Relink of content

to all

i make zip for "tw_quickpanel_top_bg.png" (See post 2)

replace any pic.png (same size) in vrtheme/system/app/systemui.apk/res/drawable-mdpi/tw_quickpanel_top_bg.png

Enjoy

Nader my friend. I have linked your thread to another forum to show the folks what wonderful work you are doing. I hope this won't be a problem for you! I have just linked the instruction for the change of tw_quickpanel_top_bg.png.http://www.android-hilfe.de/root-cu...uickpanel-top-aendern-fuer-deodexed-roms.html If this is ok, I will also promote your theme!

Cheers! Keep up the good work!

P.S. I have found something you could change. The popup in screenshot 1, is to big in my opinion. This occurs everytime you hover over a button. Could you fix this to fit the text? This would be perfect!

Attachments

• screen_20130311_2256.jpg
    screen_20130311_2256.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
Reactions: nader1450

frenkie9999999

Nov 3, 2009
Caserta
Thanks nader1450 for this great, great great, REALLY GREAT THEME!!!!!

This wonderfull theme works like a charm on the [ROM] MiniTab Note II - #TeamAndroidCity - 05/03/13 - Version 3 .

Really nice!! Great work bro!

Thank you!:cowboy:

OberstGrausam

Feb 28, 2013
AW: [Theme] Kalagas Mixed Theme Galaxy Note 10.1 "Jelly Bean" Test v.1V

Nader, what did you change in the latest version? Is it possible to make the full wifi icon blue instead of green? This would be perfect.

Cheers,

mvaughn12

Oct 21, 2005
Aurora, CO
Re: [Theme] Kalagas Mixed Theme Galaxy Note 10.1 "Jelly Bean" Test v.1V

I must be missing somthing....where is the link for Test v.1V

Sent from my GT-N8013 using xda premium

Last edited:

mvaughn12

Oct 21, 2005
Aurora, CO
Is there a place i can find the system ui to reinstall? Mine keeps crashing since i installed the battery mod and i really dont want to do a hard reset.

RTBee

Apr 12, 2011
In a Galaxy far, far away!

I must be missing somthing....where is the link for Test v.1V

OP, under downloads.:)

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Is there a place i can find the system ui to reinstall? Mine keeps crashing since i installed the battery mod and i really dont want to do a hard reset.

+1. Had same problem. I 're-flashed the stock rom, then reinstalled theme. I didn't trust myself to pull out a system ui and add it in. I'm afraid to try it again. I'm making a backup right after this post.

Feb 9, 2011
Two more ideas for you Nadar
The menu that comes up from the bottom right, you have added the facility to put a picture at the top, what if you made the writing I.e time, date, wireless and battery white with a black outline. You can then read it on any colour background
The second thing is the multi window menu. Could you make it clear? Or even so we can put a picture on that too, it would need the black outline on the text again.
Oh and I've thought of another, the bottom right menu has the battery icon showing the percent. Plus the battery percent shops up to the left of it, please can you remove it as my battery already shows its charge? :eek:
Thanks for all your work.

elyo94

Jan 25, 2013

Hmm sorry nader, i don't know what changes you made in V version, but my black Gmail (coming from redemption rom) is turned in white version.. could you sen me your U version, or made a black gmail version ^^.

Thank's for your hard work on this thème !

Envoyé depuis mon GT-N8000 avec Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts