attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:

macs18max

Apr 3, 2010
XYLON-EV is a Beta ROM and was first WIFI working 4.2.2 ROM, also my first ROM
Built from the source code of the by merging Evervolvs base , Xylon frameworks/settings and uses tytung r1 kernel for JB.

If you like my work, Kindly hit thanks meter button on the bottom left below my name.
If you want to donate, you can donate to the guys below in Credits for their hardwork.

Credits: My special thanks goes to
Evervolv Team for their legacy base to support qsd8k devices
Xylon Team for their frameworks and settings that make this rom so customizable
tytung, marc1706, Sportsstar89, Securecrt, Xylograph, ph03n!x, datagr, Rick_1995,
texasice, marco.palumbi, datagr, Robbie-P, eng.stk, zeppelinrox, zexmunze, zain0300 for all HD2 kernels, libs, mods, corrections
And all those individual/teams who I might have missed.

I customized this rom for my needs and sharing with you.
Still tons of stuff not tested so expect more bugs, crashes, reboot than the ones that I have already posted.
Must say the roms animation are very smooth. thank to 4.2.2
This is an unofficial ROM so do not post any queries or question about this rom in Evervolv's or Xylon's thread

Whats working:
• Phone
• Audio
• SMS
• Data: 3G/HSDPA
• GPS/AGPS
• USB Mass Storage
• Notification lights
• Wi-Fi
• Bluetooth (Not fully tested)
• 720p Video Playback Can be enable but break camcorder See Here

Not Working:
• HWA (I don’t know if it works or no. Don’t know how to check)
• Camera (preview is bad sometimes, but closing and restarting camera app fixs it for now)
• Camecorder (laggy bad preview)
• Panorama
• 720p Video Playback
• WiFi Tethering
• Native USB Tethering
• Cannot set APN manually, force closes ( confirmed bug reported by users )

Video of Xylon features on Nexus 4, most ( not all) feature are present.
Feature include Xylon-EV

• Flip to mute incoming ring > Phone>Settings
• Swap volume buttons when rotated to 90 or 180 degree > Display settings
• Volume Key control cursor > Language and Input
• Statusbar brightness slider > System>General UI
• Choose notification background > System>General UI
• CRT Screen off animation mode > System>General UI
• Recent RAM bar > System>General UI
• Nav Bar customization > System>Navigation Bar
• Nav Bar Transparency > System>Navigation Bar
• Hidden Navbar > System>Navigation Bar
• NavRIng customization > System> Navigation Ring
• Status Bar transparency and customization > System>Statusbar
• Quick toggles customization > System>Quick Toggle
• Pie control customization > System>Pie
• Dark Toggle> Settings
• Expanded Desktop > System>Power

PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THE 4th POST WHILE YOU DOWNLOAD THE ROM TO GET IT WORKING, TO GET THIS ROM WORKING SMOOTHLY

This is XylonEV download whose look, settings were moded by me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DOWNLOAD XYLON-EV V2

BOTH ROM ARE ASSIGNED SEPERATE FOLDER SO THEY WONT OVERWRITE DATA IN DATA2EXT MODE or OVERWRITE SYSTEM?DATA IN NATIVESD MODE

The is the Original Xylon ROM (This is actually how official Xylon should look, lot of setting available including HYBRID mode, but some might not work. Test version only)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DOWNLOAD TEST VERSION XYLON V1

System partition 350MB (+ 20MB for bad blocks. Our HD2 is very old. But would strongly suggest 390MB if you are data2ext. Why? Read note1 in installation instruction on post4)[/FONT]
• For haret users NativeSD can try copying THIS file in sdcard\NativeSD folder and sdcard\NativeSD\XYLON_EV folder. Credits: Datagr

IF YOU LIKED THE ROM PLEASE HIT THANK BUTTON BELOW

Last edited:

macs18max

Apr 3, 2010
Logs
- Added CM battery icons (Xylon update)
- Scrollable toggles ( Xylon update )
- Inverted Mode, Dark Xylon ( Xylon update )
- Better Version of Swap Volume ( Xylon Update )
- Gps fix ( Xylon fix )
- CM file manager (Dark theme)
- Various small fixes by Xylon
- No 720p, but I could enable it but breaks Camcorders so left it. Will fix in the next version
- Tytungs R2 kernel.
- Installer has option EngStk animations or stock animation. Thanks zexmunze. View EngSTK animations here

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DOWNLOAD V1
System partition 340MB (+ 20MB for bad blocks. Our HD2 is very old. But would strongly suggest 390MB if you are data2ext. Why? Read note1 in installation instruction on post3)

1. For some who have trouble booting NativeSD can try copying THIS file in sdcard\NativeSD folder and sdcard\NativeSD\XYLON_EV folder. Credits: Datagr
2. Solution for touchscreen pinch2zoom is HERE Credits: zexmunze
3. Solution for hardware key light disable is HERE Credits: zain0300
4. Solution for call echo on the other end (microphony)is HERE Credits: zexmunze
5. Some more build.prop mods that will make ROM better try THIS Credits: zexmunze
6. Greenesh photo in lowlight with flash fix is HERE

Last edited:

macs18max

Apr 3, 2010
IMPORTANT!! Please take 2 minutes to read this

• After completing installation of ROM at the end of the aroma installer, the script will ask if you want to reboot. Once you click finish it might cause an error. Don’t worry about this as the ROM has installed successfully.

• On my class 10 card, the ROM take around 5mins to boot. So if you are on slower card or nand, first boot and setting up will be painfully long. Please have patience.

• After signing in google and completing setup wizard, you might get blank screen. Wait for 10 sec and hit the hardware home button on your device. The launcher will show. If you get an “not responding” for setup wizard please click “Wait” . Do not click OK.

Developer option is not enabled by default. Please go to Settings>About Phone and tap on Build number 10 time. Dev options will be enable. Now go to Developers option in Settings and enable “Force GPU rendering”

• By default the Governor is On Demand. For better battery life and smoothness choose SmartassV2. Don't change default CPU frequencies. Keep it 245-998Mhz as to avoid bugs caused by changing frequencies. Dont forget to tick/check "set on boot" after changing governor.

Lock screen clock widget is slightly towards the right. You need to remove the widget and add again to get it in center (Don’t know if it’s a bug or feature but other ROMs have this too)

• On 240 dpi the lock screen widget, the date gets clipped if we enable Nav bar. So stick to default DPI is 200 and you are good to go. (200 is my preference since NexusHD2 ICS coz everthing seems so cramped on 240 and you have to scroll everytime for anything).

• If your are using Dual pane mode or tablet combined nav/status bar stick to 160 dpi or else everthing will got out of place.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AND YOU WANT TO POST IT ON THIS THREAD, PLZ GIVE US AT LEAST THIS MINIMUM DETAILS
1) Tmous1024 or EU448
2) MAGLDR or CLK
3) What recovery? CWM, 4ext etc etc
4) Installation Nand, Data2Ext, NativeSD
5) Using Swap or Odex
6) System partition.

For example you can write " TMOUS,CLK,4ext,Data2ext, No swap, no odex, Sys=340MB. I have a problem *********"
Thank you for you time

Installation instruction
There are many different bootloaders/recoveries/method to install in HD2, but If you still new to HD2 and you are starting from scratch the fastest would be this.
1) Download HD2 toolkit and install HSPL, MAGLDR. Download and instructions here
2) Download 4ext recovery from here and follow this instruction bellow:

Just a brief understanding. During installation of rom has 3 options for setup. 1. NAND(Full, Custom ) 2. DataOnExt 3. NativeSD
In brief
1. NAND. Installing everything(System and data) on phone(Nand). Further you will have option full install or custom install
2. DataOnEXT. Installing all system files on phone(NAND) and Installing all data files on sdcard(EXT4 partition)
3. NativeSD. Installing everything(System and Data) on sdcard (EXT4)

Lets start with DataOnExt

I have attached a file for 4ext recovery from "Native sd" thread which makes partitioning of sdcard with ext4 very simpler.

Installing recovery
1. Download and extract the attached file in folder example lets call this folder "D:\4ext".
2. Boot in MAGLDR (By holding power off key during start)
3. Choose "USB flasher" Connect your Hd2 to computer using usb cable.
4. Run the DAF.exe from the folder that you have downloaded/extracted example "D:\4ext" click next > next> "(it will show error "readfile missing" no problem. just continue)
This will install 4ext recovery and reboot the phone

Partitioning SD card with ext4
5. Boot into 4ext recovery from MAGLDR (by choosing ADrecovery) you will see menu from 4ext which is quite similar to CWM recovery.
6. Go to "advance" > "partition SD card" > "Remove all partition and start from scratch"
Select the size of for 1st partition (Choose greater than 1024MB) (This will be the size of data partition)
Select the size of for 2nd partition (Choose "Skip")
Select the size of for swap partition (If you using Swap choose the size of swap partition or if not "Skip") then it will start formating and ask you what format do you want to format sdext.
Choose for format "EXT4" and Let it complete formating

Installing ROM
7. Now copy my ROM zipfile into the sdcard (You can do this from the recovery itseft by choosing "toggle usb storage" in the main menu and connecting hd2 to pc using a cable. after finish copying the file safely remove device from PC and slect unmount from HD2 )
8. In recovery main menu choose "install from sdcard"
9. Choose "NAND with DataOnEXT" and then choose full Install or custom.choose whatever you wish. continue with setup. ROM will install
10. Reboot and enjoy.

Note 1 Default system partition size selected for DATAonEXT is 390M(Why 390MB? since data is mounted on sdcard, why not use whole Nand as system).
if you want to adjust, change the value in flash.cfg in the 4ext folder before proceeding step 2

Note 2 the above setup is for DATAonEXT. If you decide to install NAND minimum install change to "system ya 370M" in flash.cfg and then continue step 2, 3, 4, 7, 8. (Skip step 5, 6) Step 9 choose NAND and custom

Note 3 . If you decide to install NAND full install change to "system ya 370M" in flash.cfg and then continue step 2, 3, 4, 7, 8. (Skip step 5, 6) Step 9 Choose NAND and full

Note 4 . If you decide to install NativeSD do steps 1 to 8. step 9 choose NativeSD. Install ROM. after installation reboot to MAGLDR.
In the main menu of MAGLDR choose 10.services > 1. bootsettings > 3. AD SD dir > select folder "NativeSD" (browse using Volume keys)
Go back to main menu
choose 10.services > 1. bootsettings > 1. Boot Source > 1. Android from SD

Last edited:

Marvlesz

Jun 28, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Really nice to see one more dev.
Thanks button(s) pressed.

It's a shame that I JUST installed Tytung's new JB yesterday, should have waited one more day!

macs18max

Apr 3, 2010
Really nice to see one more dev.
Thanks button(s) pressed.

It's a shame that I JUST installed Tytung's new JB yesterday, should have waited one more day!

I'm not a dev. Dont even know C++ or Java... But I do read a lot of Github, so I get some basic idea and succeeded luckily...:p

Dont replace Tytungs ROM.. Remember this is beta dont know what more bugs are present.... Just flash on NativeSD and try it out before you replace and regret...... Just a safe guard comment....

zexmunze

Jan 12, 2011
MUNZE TEBRA
up and running native sd wifi on :D
will test it...
Wifi working,connected send/receive data
BT working,send/receive file
Graphic is little laggy,great start main futures working

Last edited:

quantan

Jan 26, 2011
I used NativeSD method (MAGLDR), but it got stuck at HTC logo screen. Waiting for 20 mins but nothing happened. Please help me, what should I do now? Thanks

ric69

Jan 3, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
I'm on clk dataonext, data works fine, wifi can see my box but I have no IP adress only macadress, cannot connect here

Qtadb is not working : exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory 2 2) -

Last edited:

msl400

Feb 16, 2010
i´m on magldr and native sd,
wifi=ok, data=ok, it´s very very smoothly, download from play store=ok, switched wifi on/off=ok
bluetooth=not tested

thanx very much

gps=ok (tested with gps status)

Last edited:

zain0300

this is the rom i was waiting for, almost as smooth as GB and everything including WIFI is working. Faster than any 4.1.2 rom on my class 2 sd card. If one has better SD Card he should definitely give it a shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-18-10-01-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-18-10-01-17.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 515
  • Screenshot_2013-03-18-10-02-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-18-10-02-07.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:
Reactions: alam1992

datagr

Sep 30, 2009
Re: [18 March 2013] [ROM] [JB] [WIFI] XYLON-EV V1

Can someone test GPS please?

Sent from my PIXELDROID HD2 using xda premium

quantan

Jan 26, 2011
@macs18max: I don't know what happened with initrd.gz (NativeSD). It can't work with my phone. However, I used your initrd.gz (NAND) + HypoTurtle patch -> works perfectly. Your rom is the first 4.2 rom within working wifi. Thanks for your hard work :good:

Can someone test GPS please?

Sent from my PIXELDROID HD2 using xda premium

GPS works with Google map.

Reactions: datagr

macs18max

Apr 3, 2010
@macs18max: I don't know what happened with initrd.gz (NativeSD). It can't work with my phone. However, I used your initrd.gz (NAND) + HypoTurtle patch -> works perfectly. Your rom is the first 4.2 rom within working wifi. Thanks for your hard work :good:

GPS works with Google map.

Hey... Anyone else have an issue with NativeSD... I think it's my installer and the way I'm zipping it... For me I took one whole day to get the installer working right.... I tried more than 15times and finally got it working... For the same system files, and same procedure, sometimes I had superuser problem, sometimes SytemUI force closes... I'm using gzip in Ubuntu. I also tried 7zip (store mode) in windows but it failed....
Any idea's Zesjters? you r a pro in this...

zain0300

Hey... Anyone else have an issue with NativeSD... I think it's my installer and the way I'm zipping it... For me I took one whole day to get the installer working right.... I tried more than 15times and finally got it working... For the same system files, and same procedure, sometimes I had superuser problem, sometimes SytemUI force closes... I'm using gzip in Ubuntu. I also tried 7zip (store mode) in windows but it failed....
Any idea's Zesjters? you r a pro in this...

Installed your zip using 4ext recovery on MAGLDR and had no problem with NativeSD install everything is working as it is suppose to

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XYLON-EV is a Beta ROM and was first WIFI working 4.2.2 ROM, also my first ROM
    Built from the source code of the by merging Evervolvs base , Xylon frameworks/settings and uses tytung r1 kernel for JB.

If you like my work, Kindly hit thanks meter button on the bottom left below my name.
    If you want to donate, you can donate to the guys below in Credits for their hardwork.

Credits: My special thanks goes to
    Evervolv Team for their legacy base to support qsd8k devices
    Xylon Team for their frameworks and settings that make this rom so customizable
    tytung, marc1706, Sportsstar89, Securecrt, Xylograph, ph03n!x, datagr, Rick_1995,
    texasice, marco.palumbi, datagr, Robbie-P, eng.stk, zeppelinrox, zexmunze, zain0300 for all HD2 kernels, libs, mods, corrections
    And all those individual/teams who I might have missed.

I customized this rom for my needs and sharing with you.
    Still tons of stuff not tested so expect more bugs, crashes, reboot than the ones that I have already posted.
    Must say the roms animation are very smooth. thank to 4.2.2
    This is an unofficial ROM so do not post any queries or question about this rom in Evervolv's or Xylon's thread

Whats working:
    • Phone
    • Audio
    • SMS
    • Data: 3G/HSDPA
    • GPS/AGPS
    • USB Mass Storage
    • Notification lights
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth (Not fully tested)

Not Working:
    • HWA (I don’t know if it works or no. Don’t know how to check)
    • Camera (preview is bad sometimes, but closing and restarting camera app fixs it for now)
    • Camecorder (laggy bad preview)
    • Panorama
    • 720p Video Playback
    • WiFi Tethering
    • Native USB Tethering
    • Cannot set APN manually, force closes ( confirmed bug reported by users )

Video of Xylon features on Nexus 4, most ( not all) feature are present.
    Feature include Xylon-EV

• Flip to mute incoming ring > Phone>Settings
    • Swap volume buttons when rotated to 90 or 180 degree > Display settings
    • Volume Key control cursor > Language and Input
    • Statusbar brightness slider > System>General UI
    • Choose notification background > System>General UI
    • CRT Screen off animation mode > System>General UI
    • Recent RAM bar > System>General UI
    • Nav Bar customization > System>Navigation Bar
    • Nav Bar Transparency > System>Navigation Bar
    • Hidden Navbar > System>Navigation Bar
    • NavRIng customization > System> Navigation Ring
    • Status Bar transparency and customization > System>Statusbar
    • Quick toggles customization > System>Quick Toggle
    • Pie control customization > System>Pie
    • Dark Toggle> Settings
    • Expanded Desktop > System>Power

PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THE 4th POST WHILE YOU DOWNLOAD THE ROM TO GET IT WORKING, TO GET THIS ROM WORKING SMOOTHLY

This is XylonEV download whose look, settings were moded by me
    DOWNLOAD XYLON-EV V2

BOTH ROM ARE ASSIGNED SEPERATE FOLDER SO THEY WONT OVERWRITE DATA IN DATA2EXT MODE or OVERWRITE SYSTEM?DATA IN NATIVESD MODE

The is the Original Xylon ROM (This is actually how official Xylon should look, lot of setting available including HYBRID mode, but some might not work. Test version only)
    DOWNLOAD TEST VERSION XYLON V1

System partition 350MB (+ 20MB for bad blocks. Our HD2 is very old. But would strongly suggest 390MB if you are data2ext. Why? Read note1 in installation instruction on post4)[/FONT]
    • For haret users NativeSD can try copying THIS file in sdcard\NativeSD folder and sdcard\NativeSD\XYLON_EV folder. Credits: Datagr

IF YOU LIKED THE ROM PLEASE HIT THANK BUTTON BELOW
    Logs
    - Added CM battery icons (Xylon update)
    - Scrollable toggles ( Xylon update )
    - Inverted Mode, Dark Xylon ( Xylon update )
    - Better Version of Swap Volume ( Xylon Update )
    - Gps fix ( Xylon fix )
    - CM file manager (Dark theme)
    - Various small fixes by Xylon
    - No 720p, but I could enable it but breaks Camcorders so left it. Will fix in the next version
    - Tytungs R2 kernel.
    - Installer has option EngStk animations or stock animation. Thanks zexmunze. View EngSTK animations here

DOWNLOAD V1
    System partition 340MB (+ 20MB for bad blocks. Our HD2 is very old. But would strongly suggest 390MB if you are data2ext. Why? Read note1 in installation instruction on post3)

1. For some who have trouble booting NativeSD can try copying THIS file in sdcard\NativeSD folder and sdcard\NativeSD\XYLON_EV folder. Credits: Datagr
    2. Solution for touchscreen pinch2zoom is HERE Credits: zexmunze
    3. Solution for hardware key light disable is HERE Credits: zain0300
    4. Solution for call echo on the other end (microphony)is HERE Credits: zexmunze
    5. Some more build.prop mods that will make ROM better try THIS Credits: zexmunze
    6. Greenesh photo in lowlight with flash fix is HERE
    IMPORTANT!! Please take 2 minutes to read this

• After completing installation of ROM at the end of the aroma installer, the script will ask if you want to reboot. Once you click finish it might cause an error. Don’t worry about this as the ROM has installed successfully.

• On my class 10 card, the ROM take around 5mins to boot. So if you are on slower card or nand, first boot and setting up will be painfully long. Please have patience.

• After signing in google and completing setup wizard, you might get blank screen. Wait for 10 sec and hit the hardware home button on your device. The launcher will show. If you get an “not responding” for setup wizard please click “Wait” . Do not click OK.

Developer option is not enabled by default. Please go to Settings>About Phone and tap on Build number 10 time. Dev options will be enable. Now go to Developers option in Settings and enable “Force GPU rendering”

• By default the Governor is On Demand. For better battery life and smoothness choose SmartassV2. Don't change default CPU frequencies. Keep it 245-998Mhz as to avoid bugs caused by changing frequencies. Dont forget to tick/check "set on boot" after changing governor.

Lock screen clock widget is slightly towards the right. You need to remove the widget and add again to get it in center (Don’t know if it’s a bug or feature but other ROMs have this too)

• On 240 dpi the lock screen widget, the date gets clipped if we enable Nav bar. So stick to default DPI is 200 and you are good to go. (200 is my preference since NexusHD2 ICS coz everthing seems so cramped on 240 and you have to scroll everytime for anything).

• If your are using Dual pane mode or tablet combined nav/status bar stick to 160 dpi or else everthing will got out of place.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AND YOU WANT TO POST IT ON THIS THREAD, PLZ GIVE US AT LEAST THIS MINIMUM DETAILS
    1) Tmous1024 or EU448
    2) MAGLDR or CLK
    3) What recovery? CWM, 4ext etc etc
    4) Installation Nand, Data2Ext, NativeSD
    5) Using Swap or Odex
    6) System partition.

For example you can write " TMOUS,CLK,4ext,Data2ext, No swap, no odex, Sys=340MB. I have a problem *********"
    Thank you for you time

Installation instruction
    There are many different bootloaders/recoveries/method to install in HD2, but If you still new to HD2 and you are starting from scratch the fastest would be this.
    1) Download HD2 toolkit and install HSPL, MAGLDR. Download and instructions here
    2) Download 4ext recovery from here and follow this instruction bellow:

Just a brief understanding. During installation of rom has 3 options for setup. 1. NAND(Full, Custom ) 2. DataOnExt 3. NativeSD
    In brief
    1. NAND. Installing everything(System and data) on phone(Nand). Further you will have option full install or custom install
    2. DataOnEXT. Installing all system files on phone(NAND) and Installing all data files on sdcard(EXT4 partition)
    3. NativeSD. Installing everything(System and Data) on sdcard (EXT4)

Lets start with DataOnExt

I have attached a file for 4ext recovery from "Native sd" thread which makes partitioning of sdcard with ext4 very simpler.

Installing recovery
    1. Download and extract the attached file in folder example lets call this folder "D:\4ext".
    2. Boot in MAGLDR (By holding power off key during start)
    3. Choose "USB flasher" Connect your Hd2 to computer using usb cable.
    4. Run the DAF.exe from the folder that you have downloaded/extracted example "D:\4ext" click next > next> "(it will show error "readfile missing" no problem. just continue)
    This will install 4ext recovery and reboot the phone

Partitioning SD card with ext4
    5. Boot into 4ext recovery from MAGLDR (by choosing ADrecovery) you will see menu from 4ext which is quite similar to CWM recovery.
    6. Go to "advance" > "partition SD card" > "Remove all partition and start from scratch"
    Select the size of for 1st partition (Choose greater than 1024MB) (This will be the size of data partition)
    Select the size of for 2nd partition (Choose "Skip")
    Select the size of for swap partition (If you using Swap choose the size of swap partition or if not "Skip") then it will start formating and ask you what format do you want to format sdext.
    Choose for format "EXT4" and Let it complete formating

Installing ROM
    7. Now copy my ROM zipfile into the sdcard (You can do this from the recovery itseft by choosing "toggle usb storage" in the main menu and connecting hd2 to pc using a cable. after finish copying the file safely remove device from PC and slect unmount from HD2 )
    8. In recovery main menu choose "install from sdcard"
    9. Choose "NAND with DataOnEXT" and then choose full Install or custom.choose whatever you wish. continue with setup. ROM will install
    10. Reboot and enjoy.

Note 1 Default system partition size selected for DATAonEXT is 390M(Why 390MB? since data is mounted on sdcard, why not use whole Nand as system).
    if you want to adjust, change the value in flash.cfg in the 4ext folder before proceeding step 2

Note 2 the above setup is for DATAonEXT. If you decide to install NAND minimum install change to "system ya 370M" in flash.cfg and then continue step 2, 3, 4, 7, 8. (Skip step 5, 6) Step 9 choose NAND and custom

Note 3 . If you decide to install NAND full install change to "system ya 370M" in flash.cfg and then continue step 2, 3, 4, 7, 8. (Skip step 5, 6) Step 9 Choose NAND and full

Note 4 . If you decide to install NativeSD do steps 1 to 8. step 9 choose NativeSD. Install ROM. after installation reboot to MAGLDR.
    In the main menu of MAGLDR choose 10.services > 1. bootsettings > 3. AD SD dir > select folder "NativeSD" (browse using Volume keys)
    Go back to main menu
    choose 10.services > 1. bootsettings > 1. Boot Source > 1. Android from SD
    New ROM released.