[Q] UAG for the HTC One?

Search This thread

EyezTee

Mar 14, 2013
What do you guys think of the chances that UAG will make a case for us HTC One owners? :D

Was there any announcement on this before? ...or hints of it?

I wrote a request to the UAG Labs at their official website under 'Customer Support' (Sorry, I still can't post links!). Not sure it would be of any help though... Hopefully they will consider making it. They have great cases and HTC One seems to be a great phone. They would be a great combination! :good:

EyezTee

Mar 14, 2013
!

Our prayers has been answered! :angel: A case for the HTC One has appeared on their website. :highfive:

(Again, sorry guys... I still can't post links lol)

EyezTee

Mar 14, 2013
Have any of you guys gotten this case? Is the power button covered? Wondering if the IR Blaster feature would work with this case... Thank you!

jonny68

Mar 27, 2010
Dublin
I am already using for my Samsung Galaxy S3 and its excellant case for 100% protecting the phone from drop and I am going to get white one for my Silver HTC one

+1

I had one for my Galaxy S3 and a superb case it was.

Will definitely be getting one for my HTC One

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

EyezTee

Mar 14, 2013
I can tell from the pictures on their site, the power button is in fact covered.
What a shame, because I was going to get it. I am currently using one on my Galaxy S3.

That would indeed be a shame if what you said is true :( I wonder if they would ever consider doing a 'revision' of the case in order to solve this issue

Hemlocke

That would indeed be a shame if what you said is true :( I wonder if they would ever consider doing a 'revision' of the case in order to solve this issue
The UAG cases do not cover the IR Blaster on the One. Mine should be in tomorrow, and I received an email from Customer Service assuring me that the case shown is just an illustration, and the Power button is not covered on the actual case.

EyezTee

Mar 14, 2013
The UAG cases do not cover the IR Blaster on the One. Mine should be in tomorrow, and I received an email from Customer Service assuring me that the case shown is just an illustration, and the Power button is not covered on the actual case.

That's great news! I wonder if they made the case material slightly "grippier" (less slippery) than their previous ones... :confused:

That would make this case pretty much perfect! Or am I being too greedy right now and asking for too much :silly: haha

M_Woody

Dec 27, 2008
Manchester
I'm going to contact them first. I want to see if the Olive Drab case will be out any time soon.

I did the same, I got:

When we launched the GSIII we had limited colors and then spread the palate. This may be the case for HTC One solution.
Thanks for reaching out. We don't have plans for the Aviator for the HTC currently; however, the landscape of our product road is a constantly evolving picture and this may become an option for us in the future. We truly appreciate your comments and suggestions which help us to provide better products and services.

Although, if you ask them too, I'm sure they'll get the hint. ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts