who finds the note 2 a little to big?

Search This thread

eduardmc

Sep 18, 2007
i have been using the note 2 for more than a month now and still think is a little 2 big. I do have big hands and im 6'1 but still can't get on the size. Note 2 is the best phone i've ever had the only problem is the size. Might go back to the nexus 4 :)eek: battery life) or switch to the new htc one/Galaxy S4.

auraofjason

Aug 13, 2012
i have been using the note 2 for more than a month now and still think is a little 2 big. I do have big hands and im 6'1 but still can't get on the size. Note 2 is the best phone i've ever had the only problem is the size. Might go back to the nexus 4 :)eek: battery life) or switch to the new htc one/Galaxy S4.

I find it to be the perfect size, especially for things like videos and gaming and I'm tiny 5'3 lol.

Reactions: BACARDILIMON

Jerry D

Mar 5, 2011
It felt a little big the first few days now it feels perfect..
The iphony feels like a beeper in my hand now lol.

D

Deleted member 2747343

its huge for me and even though i love this phone im probably selling this for the galaxy s4 :good:

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin

I like the size but will go to the next Nexus. Had all the Nexus series and bought this cuz I could not get a N4 at first.

Carbon Nightly | Kroz Hhue Theme | Crack Flasher

nmw407

Mar 2, 2009
I'm 5'2" and I think it's just right. The big screen is so nice to watch videos on our play games. I feel other phones are just so tiny now, even the S3, and let's not even mention the iPhone. It feels like a toy now.

bipoler

Jan 26, 2009
www.youtube.com
I feel the same way I grabbed my gfs ipod. (The only apple product we own) anyway it feels and looks ridiculously small compared to my N2. Like a kids toy..

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

I saw my siblings and thought it was a keychain accessory Lmao

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

People we are all different by design, just because you're tall with big hands doesn't mean you carry a big screen device, vice versa. People carry the phones they do because they like it physical differences are irrelevant. If you don't like the device then you shouldn't keep it past the return period,I think it's safe to say people communicating in a note II specific forum don't find the device size an issue......

thebeastglasser

Mar 11, 2012
Three weeks with this thing, and it just seems to get easier and easier to hold. The first and second day was a little painful, especially when I tried one handed use like I did with my Nexus 4, and then I realized that it wasn't possible. With that in mind, it is perfectly fine.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

alias3800

Jul 26, 2010
Yeah I'm actually the same height and from time to time I feel the same way. It's only when I'm using it one handed, which my hand can manage easily and reach across the screen.. but only by holding the phone precariously, which becomes annoying sometimes.especially considering how big my damn hands are. Everything is so damn pleasing about the phone though that it's hard to really dwell on that. It's only occasionally though, I feel you.

C0dy

Jul 10, 2009
California
Honestly, I find my Galaxy Nexus a little too small, and I'm really considering the Note 2 due to it's size. The screen is just right to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin
Honestly, I find my Galaxy Nexus a little too small, and I'm really considering the Note 2 due to it's size. The screen is just right to me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

I had your phone I thought it was just right. Now this size seems just right.

Carbon Nightly | Kroz Hue Theme | Crack Flasher

Reactions: ronin178

mindspec808

Oct 5, 2010
All other phones feel small to me now....and the size is a good thing cuz I find it hard to fall out of my hands....1 month and ive never dropped this phablet...love this phone

Reactions: nuBex86

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just find other phones like toys now.. Note 2 is a real phone

I'm relatively small @ 5'7.5"

Really want to pick up the Note 2 but I'm afraid it'll be too big for me.

no homo.

You know you're small when you have to add .5" to your height

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    I've actually been thinking it feels kinda small now. .
    I feel the same way I grabbed my gfs ipod. (The only apple product we own) anyway it feels and looks ridiculously small compared to my N2. Like a kids toy..

It feels small to me now.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium