pc can recognize cellphone ... but phone is not responding

Search This thread

BADroid-z

Jul 24, 2012
Homs
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
hello everyone ... i think i have bricked my device
i cant boot it normally ... it seems pc can see the phone but the phone is not responding to any order
when i opened cmd ... i typed "adb reboot recovery" ... to make phone enter recovery ... but it said device not fond ... even though odin does recognize the device .. and pc too

any ideas
please help
regards

strictly#

Oct 16, 2012
i cant boot it normally ... it seems pc can see the phone but the phone is not responding to any order
when i opened cmd ... i typed "adb reboot recovery" ... to make phone enter recovery ... but it said device not fond ... even though odin does recognize the device .. and pc too

any ideas
please help
regards

Can you get your phone into either download or recovery mode ??

Reactions: BADroid-z

immortalneo

Jan 25, 2011
Malappuram, Kerala
Please provide more details like:
Which rom/kernel?
What all did u do that ended in bricking?
Able to enter Recovery or Download modes?
New to android flashing and stuff?

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Sent from my SGS II

BADroid-z

Jul 24, 2012
Homs
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
i can enter download mod ... but when tried to flash stock rom .. odin stuck on setup connection !!!
and no i cant enter recovery or boot normally .. i flashed a worng recovery file by odin and this is how the problem happened
thanx 4 replying

Reactions: immortalneo

gastonw

Dec 19, 2012
Mistaking an I9100G ROM for a I9100 ROM is not an honest mistake.
If you don't consider yourself new to this at least double check your files and triple check xda's threads.

Sent from the little guy

Reactions: immortalneo

BADroid-z

Jul 24, 2012
Homs
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite

Mistaking an I9100G ROM for a I9100 ROM is not an honest mistake.
If you don't consider yourself new to this at least double check your files and triple check xda's threads.

Sent from the little guy

my dear considering my self as new or expert is not the point ... i have a damaged phone and i am asking for help ... i checked XDA
no one has the same problem .. they all were able to enter recovery
i dont even like samsung ... my device is HTC ... at least when they publish a new device they give it a new name ... not change a letter
thanx for replying and thanx for your attempt to help :)

strictly#

Oct 16, 2012
my dear considering my self as new or expert is not the point ... i have a damaged phone and i am asking for help ... i checked XDA
i dont even like samsung ... my device is HTC ... at least when they publish a new device they give it a new name ... not change a letter

What about this ??

gastonw

Dec 19, 2012

Ok....so you're sayin' that you checked xda and all users with a similar issue than yours could get to recovery mode?
You need to check your "searching" concept.
Of course, it's not your fault samsung released a device with a letter at the end, that is just common sense. Care to flash HTC one ROM into an HTC one x? I mean, it's the same right, who cares about the letter at the end.......

If you look up closely...you'll see that I was trying to help you, to read and learn before you go on borking is a hell of an advice if you'd ask me.

BADroid-z

Jul 24, 2012
Homs
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
my dear u still dont get it ... my download mod is not the typical download mod ... my screen only shows "a cellpohne connected to a pc with triangle in the middle of the connection" ... when i "searched" on XDA ... i found out that such a screen is also a download mod .. but not the typical one ... and i think it useless since every time i try to flash some rom with odin it stuck on setup connection

and by the way its huuuuge difference between htc one and the htc one x ... they have different shapes
any way this is not our subject ... i really do appreciate your help and any help so much .. i mean this thread was created to help people right
thank u so much
regards
:)

gastonw

Dec 19, 2012
You are in forced download mode, so your device is begging you to flash something. When you get that screen plug your phone to the PC and flash a I9100 stock ROM.

In order for your pc to see the device reinstall kies and kill all applications before you start flashing.
Doesn't work?
Try another PC.

Sent from the little guy

immortalneo

Jan 25, 2011
Malappuram, Kerala
You are in forced download mode, so your device is begging you to flash something. When you get that screen plug your phone to the PC and flash a I9100 stock ROM.

In order for your pc to see the device reinstall kies and kill all applications before you start flashing.
Doesn't work?
Try another PC.

Sent from the little guy
If I am not mistaken, I think the OP has an I9100G.:)

Sent from my SGS II

gastonw

Dec 19, 2012
Thought he flashed an I9100G ROM on his I9100 phone.

Sent from the little guy

BADroid-z

Jul 24, 2012
Homs
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
hey guys ... i downloaded a stock rom for 9100g ... but as i mentioned before it always stuck on setup connection
so anyway i sent it to an expert whom fix it cost me 35$
thank u sooooo much .. u r the best
appreciate your time and effort
god bless u
regards

your little brother from Syria :)

immortalneo

Jan 25, 2011
Malappuram, Kerala
hey guys ... i downloaded a stock rom for 9100g ... but as i mentioned before it always stuck on setup connection
so anyway i sent it to an expert whom fix it cost me 35$
thank u sooooo much .. u r the best
appreciate your time and effort
god bless u
regards

your little brother from Syria :)
Good for u!
Wonder how they fixed it though...
Please add [SOLVED] to the title of ur post. :)

Sent from my SGS II

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What about this ??

Doesn't work?
    Try another PC.

Sent from the little guy

any ideas
    please help
    regards

Can you get your phone into either download or recovery mode ??
    Please provide more details like:
    Which rom/kernel?
    What all did u do that ended in bricking?
    Able to enter Recovery or Download modes?
    New to android flashing and stuff?

Sent from my SGS II
    actually i dont really know how but he disassembled the device ... and played with some boot hardware !!!
    thanx for your efforts guys
    :)