LMT Launcher [PIE]

Search This thread

MikeySmikey

Dec 30, 2011
Springfield
First off I'm a fan of stock TW on my Note 2, however I love a lot of the features of AOSP. One of those features is PIE. LMT Launcher is almost identical to PIE in every way, maybe even a little better. All you need is root, download the newest app, install, open the app, select "set gesture input", select the Note 2 (number 2) and enjoy. I'm running this on a basically stock TW 4.1.2.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Last edited:

MikeySmikey

Dec 30, 2011
Springfield

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365480262702.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365480262702.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,448

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
How did you get the pie colors to fade like that in the blue one, i have been trying and it just wont happen on mine.

JiraffeLeung

Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Yes, same here for me. Doesn't turn into the faded blue, but rather the bright blue. This is done with the stock LMT app?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
Yes, same here for me. Doesn't turn into the faded blue, but rather the bright blue. This is done with the stock LMT app?

Ok i figured it out......it probably because your on a later version of LMT. So IF you are using Jedi12 which is running 1.9 it will NOT display the faded colors, if you upgrade LMT to 1.96 the Hex colors for the fade work fine.

Thanks for the code Mikey

Reactions: JiraffeLeung

JiraffeLeung

Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Works great now. I had to align the commas and spaces properly too. Thanks for the note mate.

Is there a way I can adjust the gradient to become more blue heavy?

EDIT: nevermind, playing around with the numbers. The colours are fantastic.

Last edited:

Izbsleepy

Oct 10, 2012
Google Pixel 6
I currently have the note 2. Does anyone know any way to use pie to turn the multi window on or off? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Captivate-me

Oct 19, 2010
That looks awesome. I had to to copy your colors...lol...It looks Perfect on my CleanRom Ace 4.8 - Ics Splash Theme..Thanks alot:cool:

Would you mind telling me how to input the colors? I've tried copying/pasting but i'm not getting that look...just the default blue. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

thanks

Edit: Nevermind. Upon looking at it 3 more times, I finally saw that I'd left out a string. Looks awesome!!!!

Last edited:

LittleRedDot

Jan 5, 2012
Ok I got it working, but how do I get back into the pie menu to start customizing it? It's not like it created a shortcut in my app drawer, and I've tried pressing every available button to get back into the menu? Help?

Never mind I figured it out.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Ok this is quickly becoming cool as sh@t...But i have a question. For assigning apps I wanted to assign maps as main and navigation as long press, but navigation isn't showing up In the app list? What up with that?

Ok more questions... I'm trying to add the phone app, and it let's me assign it, but it won't activate when I press the pie key. I've found this to be true for several apps. So I cleared both blacklists, but still no joy. Any ideas?

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Okay now I'm having trouble getting it to open a webpage any ideas?

Last edited:

Izbsleepy

Oct 10, 2012
Google Pixel 6
Does anyone know how to set up thw colors so they look like the regular system meau colors. The grey and blue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pie colors:
    #ff32c1ff , #ff32c1ff , #ff32c1ff, #3f000000,#7f000000, #ff32c1ff

Pie status info color:
    #ff32c1ff, #ff32c1ff ,#bf000000,

I already posted this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Yeah I saw that after I posted this. Sorry man.

Ok i figured it out......it probably because your on a later version of LMT. So IF you are using Jedi12 which is running 1.9 it will NOT display the faded colors, if you upgrade LMT to 1.96 the Hex colors for the fade work fine.

Thanks for the code Mikey
    I currently have the note 2. Does anyone know any way to use pie to turn the multi window on or off? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you have the latest LMT (1.96) you can assign key 1004 to a gesture or pie item. This will trigger longpress back...