FM Radio in ics v30a

Search This thread

daveferry

Feb 24, 2013
Can anyone explain in a simple way how to install the FM radio in ics? In the thread I didn't understand how to install it.. I tried to install fmradio and fmservice but they didn't install.. No result also copying them to system /app...

daniel.mota

Sep 3, 2008
Porto
Can anyone explain in a simple way how to install the FM radio in ics? In the thread I didn't understand how to install it.. I tried to install fmradio and fmservice but they didn't install.. No result also copying them to system /app...

There is yet no fm radio available for our ics.

Developers are trying to put it working, let's wait...

Reactions: afrosg2

daveferry

Feb 24, 2013
I Understood, but could you explain me how to do? because I didn't understand the procedure... I tried to install the two files fmradio and fmservice but they didn't install.. Is there anything wrong that I'm doing? Maybe the file from first post?

medgus

Apr 30, 2013
Can't install neither. Installing zip from recovery: no app installed. When trying to install manually says: Application not installed.

BTW I'm rooted with stock ICS v30c.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

Can't install neither. Installing zip from recovery: no app installed. When trying to install manually says: Application not installed.

daniel.mota

Sep 3, 2008
Porto

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

There is a new version 2.2 in the radio fm thread.

Just uninstall previous version and flash vector17's zip in recovery.

medgus

Apr 30, 2013

Installation working with latest version 2.2!
Thanks for the quick reply!

Regards from:
Venezuelan with an LG optimus 3D ICS with xbsall v8 and finally FM Radio

Top Liked Posts