[TOOL] HTC One (AT&T) All-In-One Toolkit V3.1 [7-28-2013] [PERM ROOT][Noob-Proof]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Post 1 - Information
Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ

I would like to add for those that like my toolkit, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

I have seen multiple sites who copy and paste my work to their site! If I do not approve of it, then do not do it! it will discourage me from adding updates since it is being used for their own benefits!

tl;dr.

If you post my work without permission, don't expect updates!

I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC One. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!

If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!

FEATURES​

- Install HTC Drivers
- Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot) REMOVED. No longer necessary.
- Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here. Buttons have been replaced and include links.
- Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
- Install Recoveries
  • User Provided Recoveries
  • TWRP
Kernels
  • User provided kernels
- Link to this thread
- Link to PM me if you need a phone unlocked
- Link to the One Development thread
- Boot Into Recovery/Bootloader/Phone
- Flash kernel/recovery/RUU zip
- Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
- APK Batch Installer (Credits to hamsteyr)
- Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this!

Here is a screenshot.

15gzh9i.jpg

How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry.
1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it
3. Extract the folder anywhere.
4. Run the program.

Credits
- The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
- Flyhalf205 for building CWM
- Devs for making us ROMS!
- The community for being awesome!
- HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
- To everyone else I may have forgotten!

*DISCLAIMER*

I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.

DONATIONS​

Last edited:

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Downloads

Mod edit: Download links removed

Changes
V1.0 Released! 4-20-2013
- Initial Release

v1.3 Released! 6-2-2013
- Updated CWM
- Merged T-Mobile/M7/AT&T into one toolkit. Makes it all easier for me
- Added links for Factory RUU, device specific android dev links and device specific toolkit threads
- Placed links for my Androidfiles/Dev-Host account

v1.4 Released! 6-16-2013
- Updated CWM/CWM Touch to 6.0.3.2
- Updated TWRP
- Updated SuperSU to 1.34
- Added a Referral Program Link

v2.0 Released! 7-8-2013
- Merged Sprint variant with all the other models
- Added 2 S-Off commands (Write CID and Return to S-On) <--------- MUST HAVE S-OFF TO USE!
- Added links for Sprint toolkit thread and Sprint Dev section.
This is supports ALL HTC One models now!

v2.1 Released! 7-9-2013
- Updated TWRP (GSM) to 2.6.0.0
- Added Phil's CWM Touch 5.0.7.1 for Sprint Models
- Updated SuperSU to 1.41
- Removed HTC Drivers and replaced it with a link to download. Lightens up the size of download of the toolkit with all the different recoveries!

v3.0 Released! 7-22-2013
- Added all the commands to run S-Off! You'll have it done within minutes!
- Moved some stuff around
- Added a command to launch CMD so you have access to ADB/Fastboot.

v3.1 Released!
- Updated CWM Touch GSM to v6.0.3.4
- Updated SuperSU to v1.45
- Fixed the S-Off Tampered command
- Added a link for remote root service (sponsor)

Last edited by a moderator:

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Bugs
- Directory has to have one word.
Ex:

Will Work. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Users\John\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

C:\Users\John_Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Will NOT work. Your directory will look something like this and buttons won't work when you press it.

C:\Users\John Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

If you have 2 words, put the folder in Drive C:

Ex. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Looking to add in the future
- Kernels
- More recoveries
- Makes Requests!!!

FAQs

Q - Why Did you make this?
A - To make life easier

Q - You are limited on features. Why?
A- You can always make a request!

Q - Will this work on other devices?
A - Only the fastboot commands, HTC Dev unlock (device specific) and the HTC drivers. Toolkit is made for the specific device.

Q - Will you support more devices in the future?
A - If people REALLY want, I can make it happen. I just don't want to make anything that nobody would use.

Q - Awesome! Can I make a donation?
A - Of course! Do not feel obligated though. If you would like to make a donation, you can click the button on my toolkit or under my username.

jtseals

Dec 30, 2008
Altoona Iowa
i know this probably does not belong here but thought i would ask this is happening when trying on step 8 on htcdev to unlock bootloader anyone know why C:\Android>fastboot oem get_identifier_token
'fastboot' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

libai8268

Oct 18, 2010
I can't get the TWRP recovery to work either. I flashed it and tried to get into recovery, but it will just reboot right away. I turned off the fast boot. And the usb debug is enabled. Anyone can help us on this?

Fidelio_o

Sep 1, 2007
I can't get the TWRP recovery to work either. I flashed it and tried to get into recovery, but it will just reboot right away. I turned off the fast boot. And the usb debug is enabled. Anyone can help us on this?

Known issue with our phones. Keep rebooting onto bootloader until it says tampered on top. Took me like 15 tries.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

rgoyena

Oct 15, 2010
When you flash the custom recovery, is this how you get root access?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Oobie

Nov 29, 2010
West Columbia,SC

Did you make sure you had the correct version of TWRP? I accidently loaded the wrong one and it would just reboot with out going into recovery. Make sure it's the new one off of TWRP's website.

Ricky Divjakovski

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 4, 2013
Sydney
may i suggest adding wget to the package and the ability to pull the stock ruu from the net with the command
wget <link> -d <directory>
adb reboot fastboot
fastboot oem lock
fastboot reboot
start <filepath>/<filename>

its a neat, very tiny little package that allows you to download from server!
look into it! just a suggestion!

youwonder

Dec 22, 2011
Maybe I've done it wrong, but flashing recovery doesn't work. flashed CWMtouch, said it completed, then selected reboot into recovery in the toolkit, just makes the phone reboot.

edit: also tried the regular recovery and TWRP. scared to go any further and download the img manually, as I don't want to screw up my new baby.

Last edited:

beforedenied

Feb 21, 2011
Santa Rosa
Wow brother, good work! Too bad this wasn't available yesterday at 7. Haha I had to do it all manually, if anyone wants I can make a tutorial.
Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

That recovery didn't work for me either. Try the other one.

Reactions: CXENTE

fleadog99

Jun 10, 2007
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Wow brother, good work! Too bad this wasn't available yesterday at 7. Haha I had to do it all manually, if anyone wants I can make a tutorial.
Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

That recovery didn't work for me either. Try the other one.

Been a while since I had to unlock and root. Step by step would be great, I went through the unlock process already and flashed the CWM standard one. Worked fine. How do I root again? or is it already rooted with the CWM installed? Thanks again

plmiller0905

Apr 25, 2010
Chicago
Maybe I've done it wrong, but flashing recovery doesn't work. flashed CWMtouch, said it completed, then selected reboot into recovery in the toolkit, just makes the phone reboot.

edit: also tried the regular recovery and TWRP. scared to go any further and download the img manually, as I don't want to screw up my new baby.

You said you tried the regular recovery...do you mean the stock recovery? Because a lot if us is looking for the stock recovery.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Post 1 - Information
    Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
    Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ

I would like to add for those that like my toolkit, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

I have seen multiple sites who copy and paste my work to their site! If I do not approve of it, then do not do it! it will discourage me from adding updates since it is being used for their own benefits!

tl;dr.

If you post my work without permission, don't expect updates!

I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC One. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!

If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!

FEATURES​

- Install HTC Drivers
    - Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot) REMOVED. No longer necessary.
    - Get Token ID. Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here. Buttons have been replaced and include links.
    - Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
    - Install Recoveries
    • User Provided Recoveries
    • TWRP
    Kernels
    • User provided kernels
    - Link to this thread
    - Link to PM me if you need a phone unlocked
    - Link to the One Development thread
    - Boot Into Recovery/Bootloader/Phone
    - Flash kernel/recovery/RUU zip
    - Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
    - APK Batch Installer (Credits to hamsteyr)
    - Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this!

Here is a screenshot.

15gzh9i.jpg

How To Use. THIS IS FOR THE PC ONLY. No plans ever for Mac or Linux. Sorry.
    1. Download the toolkit DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
    2. Download Winrar from here. Install it after you download it
    3. Extract the folder anywhere.
    4. Run the program.

Credits
    - The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
    - Flyhalf205 for building CWM
    - Devs for making us ROMS!
    - The community for being awesome!
    - HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
    - To everyone else I may have forgotten!

*DISCLAIMER*

I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.

DONATIONS​
    Downloads

Mod edit: Download links removed

Changes
    V1.0 Released! 4-20-2013
    - Initial Release

v1.3 Released! 6-2-2013
    - Updated CWM
    - Merged T-Mobile/M7/AT&T into one toolkit. Makes it all easier for me
    - Added links for Factory RUU, device specific android dev links and device specific toolkit threads
    - Placed links for my Androidfiles/Dev-Host account

v1.4 Released! 6-16-2013
    - Updated CWM/CWM Touch to 6.0.3.2
    - Updated TWRP
    - Updated SuperSU to 1.34
    - Added a Referral Program Link

v2.0 Released! 7-8-2013
    - Merged Sprint variant with all the other models
    - Added 2 S-Off commands (Write CID and Return to S-On) <--------- MUST HAVE S-OFF TO USE!
    - Added links for Sprint toolkit thread and Sprint Dev section.
    This is supports ALL HTC One models now!

v2.1 Released! 7-9-2013
    - Updated TWRP (GSM) to 2.6.0.0
    - Added Phil's CWM Touch 5.0.7.1 for Sprint Models
    - Updated SuperSU to 1.41
    - Removed HTC Drivers and replaced it with a link to download. Lightens up the size of download of the toolkit with all the different recoveries!

v3.0 Released! 7-22-2013
    - Added all the commands to run S-Off! You'll have it done within minutes!
    - Moved some stuff around
    - Added a command to launch CMD so you have access to ADB/Fastboot.

v3.1 Released!
    - Updated CWM Touch GSM to v6.0.3.4
    - Updated SuperSU to v1.45
    - Fixed the S-Off Tampered command
    - Added a link for remote root service (sponsor)
    Bugs
    - Directory has to have one word.
    Ex:

Will Work. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Users\John\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

C:\Users\John_Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Will NOT work. Your directory will look something like this and buttons won't work when you press it.

C:\Users\John Smith\Dropbox\Phones\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

If you have 2 words, put the folder in Drive C:

Ex. This will solve any issues if the buttons don't work when you press them.

C:\Amaze_All-In-One_Kit_V2.4

Looking to add in the future
    - Kernels
    - More recoveries
    - Makes Requests!!!

FAQs

Q - Why Did you make this?
    A - To make life easier

Q - You are limited on features. Why?
    A- You can always make a request!

Q - Will this work on other devices?
    A - Only the fastboot commands, HTC Dev unlock (device specific) and the HTC drivers. Toolkit is made for the specific device.

Q - Will you support more devices in the future?
    A - If people REALLY want, I can make it happen. I just don't want to make anything that nobody would use.

Q - Awesome! Can I make a donation?
    A - Of course! Do not feel obligated though. If you would like to make a donation, you can click the button on my toolkit or under my username.
    Step Down Guide

1) Unlock your bootloader, using the toolkit or the manual way ( I like the manual way but whatever method you are comfortable with )

2) During confirmation of the unlock process the phone will reboot, enter settings and in developer options, uncheck usb debugging and check it again.

3) Now in Hasoons toolkit navigate to the commands area on the bottom of the screen and select erase cache

4) Next your going to flash recovery, I reccomend TWRP because it made rooting easy ( check the next steps ). While still in the bootloader screen select the TWRP recovery, disregard the first DOS screen ( only sends a command to reboot into bootloader ), hit the x to close it, the second screen will flash the recovery.

You should still be on the bootloader screen at this point

5) Erase the cache one more time, let the process finish

6) From the bootloader menu select Bootloader>Recovery, TWRP will now load up. Touch the reboot icon. TWRP will detect that you are not rooted and will push an install package apk for SuperSU

7) Once your phone has rebooted, open the install SuperSU app it will detect that you are not rooted and offer you two methods, you will be given an option to root the phone the normal way ( standard su install ) or download a TWRP flashable zip that will PERM-ROOT the HTC One. CHOOSE THE TWRP FLASHABLE ZIP.

Once you choose the TWRP flashable zip, the phone will reboot back into TWRP and flash the SU automatically. when the phone reboots you are all set.
    Same. So I unlocked the bootloader, I headed to flash recovery. Click on TWRP, phone rebooted into bootloader. Close the command window, another command window popped up and said pushing recovery, flashing recovery and finished. I unplugged (tried not unplugged too) and use the power button to get into the recovery option on the phone. Clicked on it, phone reboots.

Before flashing recovery, use the tool kit to erase cache. Turn off the phone for 30 seconds. Power it back on, make sure both fastboot is off and usb debugging is enabled. Use the toolkit to flash recovery and then see if you can reboot into recovery from fastboot?

If that doesnt work, try erasing cache again?