[Q] pls anyone root Samsung galaxy young s6312

Search This thread

raj2k8

May 1, 2013
pls anyone guide me how to root Samsung galaxy young s6312.i m new to this forum so pls forgive me if i have post this in wrong section

Last edited:
Reactions: ratanparai

shashivydyula

Feb 28, 2013
Hyderabad
  1. Downlaod this zip file from here
  2. Now copy the zip file to the sd card.
  3. Switch off the phone and reboot into recovery (By pressing power button + home button + volume up together).
  4. Use volume button to scroll up and down through menus and home button to select.
  5. Select apply update from sd card and select the copied zip file,
  6. After the update is don reboot your device. Your device will be rooted and you will have super user app installed.

Hope this helped you.

Reactions: devdx

devdx

Dec 21, 2012
Челя́бинск
update

i am trying something from its stock recovery ie version <3e>

* i put some zips on ext memory card & internal memory too.

*<3e> recovery doesn't detect it all i m getting an error E:unknown volume for path [/sdcard] so cant do anything with that.

* i m confused between sdcard, sdcard0 & extSdCard. recovery doesn't show up anything of these. is it a virtual memory card thingy & fake recovery? :confused:

anyone suggest?

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

1. Downlaod this zip file from here
  2. Now copy the zip file to the sd card.
  3. Switch off the phone and reboot into recovery (By pressing power button + home button + volume up together).
  4. Use volume button to scroll up and down through menus and home button to select.
  5. Select apply update from sd card and select the copied zip file,
  6. After the update is don reboot your device. Your device will be rooted and you will have super user app installed.

Hope this helped you.

i appreciate ur help bro but i was doing the same & i m getting an error E:unknown volume for path [/sdcard] so cant apply update from sd card.

rang6300

Nov 19, 2010
search for "framaroot.apk" its working...i hv rooted mine

Bro u rooted new Galaxy young 6312? Which custom rom u using? does 2.3.5 or any rom lower than ICS available for this set?
Its not too fluent on jellybeans but running it so it will run GB without any issues.. As soon as GB ROM comes for this model i gona screem and buy it :)

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

devdx

Dec 21, 2012
Челя́бинск
Bro u rooted new Galaxy young 6312? Which custom rom u using? does 2.3.5 or any rom lower than ICS available for this set?
Its not too fluent on jellybeans but running it so it will run GB without any issues.. As soon as GB ROM comes for this model i gona screem and buy it :)

There are no custom roms available yet. It comes with 4.1.2 officially. GB/ics roms wont be come for this device officially.
We need a developer for this device for that..

Sent from my GT-S6312 using xda premium

rang6300

Nov 19, 2010
There are no custom roms available yet. It comes with 4.1.2 officially. GB/ics roms wont be come for this device officially.
We need a developer for this device for that..

I know custom roms is the only way to get GB, but can u make thread for samsung young s6312 plz..?

devdx

Dec 21, 2012
Челя́бинск
I know custom roms is the only way to get GB, but can u make thread for samsung young s6312 plz..?

u mean a separate forum? I dont think that there will be separate forum cuz this device is not that popular at this stage. Lets see if any of the developer will show some interest in this device...
Also, we need to know about number of users for the device..

pslat

Nov 29, 2010
Framaroot

Hi Framaroot v1.4.1 worked for my GT-S6312 with Android v4.1.2 as well.
I picked the option 'Gandalf' during install and it rooted the device after a reboot. The only thing I had to do was change the language from German to English (Phone was shipped from Germany). The device is now rooted and I still have all my apps and data. Easiest root I've used so far.:)

Top Liked Posts