Sgp GLASt now works!

Search This thread

jadaress1

Nov 22, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
SGP sent me a message 3 days ago asking me to test out the glass screen protector again for free, on the condition that i had the latest firmware installed with the fix for capacitive buttons, i can happily confirm that they work fine now with this protector. Hope this helps. :)

Hi,
We were informed by HTC that they have fixed home button and back button issues with their latest software upgrade which came out on 29th. If you have upgraded your phone already we were wondering whether you will be happy to test glass on your HTC device again for free?

Please let us know.
Support
SPIGEN SGP
Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Last edited:

assisterah

Sep 26, 2008
NYC
Dude you just made my day.
Been waiting for Glas Tr to back online for a decade now. Even emailed both sgp and bodyguardz for a possible release dates. All I got was "we have plans." But nothing affirmative. Glad to know sgp is still working on it.

iraqgsm

Jul 8, 2010
Dude you just made my day.
Been waiting for Glas Tr to back online for a decade now. Even emailed both sgp and bodyguardz for a possible release dates. All I got was "we have plans." But nothing affirmative. Glad to know sgp is still working on it.

i order mine here http://mobile.brando.com/Brando-Wor...Rounded-Edition-HTC-One-_p09603c1619d008.html
rounded edition

http://mobile.brando.com/Brando-Wor...Glass-Protector-HTC-One-_p09602c1619d008.html
regular edition

now just waiting till i get it :D

Reactions: assisterah

androidforeve

Jun 3, 2012
Might have to try this out can someone update when they get theirs thanks guys can you still use a case?

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

gordec

Aug 21, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Someone please review this. I'm dying to get it. Not sure which version to order. I can't get the sense if this covers the entire front face including the front face camera grill out not.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

jonny68

Mar 27, 2010
Dublin
Are these the best screen protectors on the market right now?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

gordec

Aug 21, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Another concern is that cases may not fit with these thicker protectors. I wish Just Like Glass made one for this phone. Had it for the Note 2 it's tin but really feels like glass.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

samuelong87

Mar 6, 2010
Singapore
Exactly! I'm wondering if it can fit the double dip hard case and UAG? Anyone able to provide that confirmation?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SGP sent me a message 3 days ago asking me to test out the glass screen protector again for free, on the condition that i had the latest firmware installed with the fix for capacitive buttons, i can happily confirm that they work fine now with this protector. Hope this helps. :)

Hi,
    We were informed by HTC that they have fixed home button and back button issues with their latest software upgrade which came out on 29th. If you have upgraded your phone already we were wondering whether you will be happy to test glass on your HTC device again for free?

Please let us know.
    Support
    SPIGEN SGP
    Here are two pictures of my GlasT. Its really nice and not a fingerprint magnet like the ultra crystal.

Very happy with the protector. Feels just like the phone's glass. no sensitivity issues either on TrickDroid 5.4.0

IMG_4120 by balaal.uk, on Flickr

IMG_4121 by balaal.uk, on Flickr

IMG_4122 by balaal.uk, on Flickr

IMG_4124 by balaal.uk, on Flickr

IMG_4126 by balaal.uk, on Flickr
    The Spigen updated info that was posted on the 7th can be found here:
    http://spigen.com/social/htc-one-screen-protector-glas-t-slim/

Hardness is 8-9H
    Thickness is 0.26mm (this is the non-rounded one, the rounded one is 0.4mm thick)

They do have both on their site though, with the rounded one showing as "Ships late May".

This one is $27.99 and is the 0.26mm HERE

This one is $34.99 and is 0.4mm, but has rounded corners HERE. This one is called GLAS.tR (I assume for rounded?)

Edit: Well, I've ordered from Amazon. Hopefully it will be here soon.