The "Im happy with my S4 thread"

Search This thread

robstunner

May 13, 2010
Chicagoland
GEEZ.

Its so discouraging to new buyers and even current owners when you come on here and all you see is "I hate this" and "I hate that" and there's no one thread praising the new S4." I just wanted to make a thread showcasing people who ENJOY THEIR GALAXY S4! Between the huge screen on a small body, lightweight feel, wonderful camera, microSD, nicer 2600mah battery and all the other amenities, im thoroughly happy with my decision to purchase the S4 above any of the other devices.

Who else is happy with their powerhouse of a phone?

(please try to refrain from negativity, there's 48 other threads in this sub-forum for that)

Last edited:

sulpher

Aug 2, 2008
GEEZ.

Its so discouraging to new buyers and even current owners when you come on here and all you see is "I hate this" and "I hate that" and there's no one thread praising the new S4." I just wanted to make a thread showcasing people who ENJOY THEIR GALAXY S4! Between the huge screen on a small body, lightweight feel, wonderful camera, microSD, nicer 2600mah battery and all the other amenities, im thoroughly happy with my decision to purchase the S4 above any of the other devices.

(please try to refrain from negativity, there's 48 other threads in this sub-forum for that)

Don't forget the squared off sides!! Amazing camera, small/light body with big beautiful screen.... I'm in love. :D

Reactions: BruKnowsBest

LeKtRiCzzz

Jan 8, 2011
I don't get all these lag issues everyone is having my phone is flawless. I average 3 hour screen time. This camera is incredible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: unglued94ta

polish_pat

Nov 30, 2011
Montreal
I love my Galaxy S 4, have been an Galaxy Fan since the S2 LTE and this is a great phone. I loved the S3 and this phone keep all the good elements from the S3 and puts them up-to-date and adds so much more. I think this phone feels much better in the hand than the S3, it feels a lot more premium. The battery live is better than the S3, the camera is AMAZING!!! I love the fact that they put scrollable mode tabs, the only thing that pisses me off is that we can toggle flash, we need to go in camera settings to do it. Thats kinda annoying. Beside that, the rest is great. Everything that goes wrong with this phone can be fixed by software so i'm not even stressing over that

gzrecoil

Mar 29, 2011
Love everything about it, the screen, the clarity, battery life, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connect super fast and are super stable, accuracy, few fcs. Absolutely love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Zer0_

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto
<3

I think its an amazing phone. And with a sexy case on it, who cares about the build is.

mcmb03

Feb 24, 2011
By far my favorite phone yet. Everything just works, battery life is amazing, super fast and responsive. Plus the built in gestures are awesome, I use them all the time; they take a bit to get used to but I use them everywhere possible now! Thank god I have patience to wait until bootloader unlock is released!

Cheeze[iT]

Dec 4, 2008
Dallas, Tx
Loving the improved battery life over the s3 and with the ability to swap batteries and use extended batteries it reassurrd me that i made the right decision

nakedninja42

Oct 28, 2009
Bay Area, CA
after removing all the bloat, this phone is awesome! I'm getting an average of 4 hours screen time and hour of talk... or 5 hours screen time no talk. My SGS3, barely got 2 hours screen time...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

djteiwaz

Sep 29, 2007
Austin
Upgraded from an S2 and was thinking about the HTC One because of the build quality. So glad I decided on the S4. This thing is fast and beautiful. Can't put it down.

Reactions: greekunit690
G

GuestK00345

My battery life has been awesome. The screen is world class. Love the phone.

We will get an OTA soon so just relax people!

nlghtcrawler

Dec 12, 2010
Roswell
This phone is incredible, my favorite feature is the ir sensor being able to control all the tvs from my phone is awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium

Reactions: cybershawngates

stevehkim

Oct 29, 2011
Me too. From s2, s3, now my s4. I tell everyone I love my phone. Got my mom the note 2 at the same time and comparing it is not even close. This thing is a beast.

ATT S4 Rooted. Beastin.

jellymonster442

Nov 27, 2012
Best phone I've ever owned. Came from an iPhone 5. Blows it away! Smooth animations, beautiful camera, a lot of cool features (expandable notifications, air view, smart scroll), and the display is just gorgeous. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium

GeorgeP

Sep 19, 2007
Great phone! Especially love the camera, display, and overall refinement compared to the S3.

idmaxguy

Apr 26, 2013
Upgraded from a iPhone 3G-S... so I'm definitely in paradise with this phone.

Screen is great, battery life is pretty good for what I use it for, I'm rarely below 40% at the end of the day if I'm on it a lot (for me). The best thing about this thing is the way it fits in my pocket. I've actually started to look for my phone thinking I lost it, only to find it in my pocket!

beast3300

Feb 6, 2011
Came from the S3 and I will miss the developers. I think the screen is amazing. The air gestures and hover finger stuff puts it as what I would consider 2013 tech. In bone stock form I have been very impressed. Slight lag from time to time is not enough to be a deal breaker. The developers will fix is up. Battery life has been very impressive. My only dislikes are just cosmetic, white inbox in messaging, and white dialer. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GEEZ.

My best Android phone ever, hands down...

Awesome device.
    Thanks to you OP, this thread is a breath of fresh air. Getting the S4 in 2 weeks!

Your welcome. Its to the point where I dont even want to come on the XDA general section, its all repetitive whining B*tchfests
    Or being able to go to an event and change the channel yourself and not have to wait for the waitress to find the remote

Next time i go to a sports bar, during playoff season of a sport i dont care about, i'll cause CHAOS!!! MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:silly:
    You know, I thought that was going to be the biggest gimmick of the phone, but WOW it works awesome. So nice to just browse on my photo, hit watch and the TV changes :)

Or being able to go to an event and change the channel yourself and not have to wait for the waitress to find the remote