[ROM][LSZ]►Xperia-Z-ized™NOTE v1.0◄| Premium Sound | Eye Candy| Bluetooth headset Fix

Search This thread

Seelbreaker

May 20, 2010
Finally, the Bluetooth Fix did the right thing for me, but now that i try to use this rom longer, i see that the battery life is really bad :(

luis1981

Nov 3, 2008
Guys, great ROM, but I just found it doesn't have the Samsung keyboard with handwriting recognition! Anybody with an apk to remediate?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Apr 9, 2012
Great ROM! I've been using it for 4 days and its great.

can I request something? :D
I just want if you can make floating window mod for this ROM.

THANKS ANYWAY :D

Samanta, there is. Try Xperiacle's 3 UI thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2105063

It is a small challenge for noobs like us to get it working, but it does. If you read the op and the last posts to that thread it is not too hard to get floating mulitwindows and much more running on this awesome rom. Hope it helps.

giatros

Jul 11, 2006
London
www.greekmeds.gr
My customizations for this ROM

From OP:
1) Applied Clearaudio+ Equalizer
2) Applied PlayStation Mobile
(pretty useless I have to say; although I did try the Lemmings game)
3) Applied Polaris Viewer
4) Applied Samsung Email and SecExchange.apk
(but later swapped)
5) Applied Samsung SNote+IdeaSketch
6) Applied Sociallife.apk
7) Applied Remove lock button From Statusbar + Notification Panel Bottom +Right Clock.
8) Applied Remove Rom Name + Unlock Hint From Lockscreen.
9) Applied Bluetooth Headset Fixed. (works with Sony HBH-DS970 for pairing, AVRCP, sound)

Others:
1) Changed email App to the Note 8 email and SecExchange.apk from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2217662
2) Hacked Exchange to not require encryption/PIN from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1117452 (need to do manual method and upload to /system/app)
3) Flashed HelloWorld v1.2.28 kernel from http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2252977
4) Changed bootscreen animation and sound (upload bootanimation.zip to /system/media and PowerOn.ogg to /system/media/audio/ui)

I think a new version of the ROM incorporating the bluetooth fix is in order - also most people would use the email app (and exchange).

Battery life was really poor, but can't judge as I have been flashing / installing apps all day and night. I will report once the ROM has completely settled :)

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 74
  • PowerOn.ogg.zip
    296.2 KB · Views: 78

luis1981

Nov 3, 2008
Samsung keyboard with handwriting recognition

Guys,

any success installing the SAMSUNG KEYBOARD with HANDWRITING recognition?? This would be a KILLER ROM if I could keep using this function, extremely important on my work.

Best regards to all,

and2

Sep 25, 2008
Halle
Guys,

any success installing the SAMSUNG KEYBOARD with HANDWRITING recognition?? This would be a KILLER ROM if I could keep using this function, extremely important on my work.

Best regards to all,

if you mean the standard samsung keyboard from LSZ, use the attachment. The libs should be allready in the rom. Or do you mean the Note8 Keyboard - than you have to run at 213 dpi?!

Attachments

• SamsungIME.rar
    5.4 MB · Views: 64

luis1981

Nov 3, 2008
I mean the standard one, but since you asked, what is the difference for this Note 8 keyboard? Is it any better with the multiwindow?

Thank you very much for the .rar. Should I install via recovery?

Best,

and2

Sep 25, 2008
Halle
I mean the standard one, but since you asked, what is the difference for this Note 8 keyboard? Is it any better with the multiwindow?

Thank you very much for the .rar. Should I install via recovery?

Best,

hi,

no, in the rar is just the apk, push it to preload/symlink/system/app with 644. For the Note 8 keyboard: the best thing for me is you can make it as floating keyboard. but how i wrote your system has to run at 213 dpi and lower
The pics are from xperiacle

Attachments

• 2013-04-10-09-28-43.jpg
    2013-04-10-09-28-43.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 433
  • 2013-04-10-09-29-35.jpg
    2013-04-10-09-29-35.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:

luis1981

Nov 3, 2008
Hello and2,

Tell me how to push it with those specific properties? Which specific software should I use?

Trying to simply install it wont work...

Regards,

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

JohnnyK58

Aug 30, 2008
Peterborough England
I love this ROM, but I can't seem to get "CoPilot Live 9" to work on this ROM, everytime I try to run CoPilot it FC not had this problem on any other ROM. Has anyone else had this problem?... Thanks

ursulavasey

Jul 9, 2011
I have been following this thread with interest, as the rom looks really interesting. What I find difficult to understand is getting the optimal setup in place. I understand how to install the rom itself, but the addons and optimisations confuse me. What does each addon do, and how should each of them be installed? I know the "best" set up is a matter of personal choice, and everyone has their own requirements with regard to roms. Nevertheless, a "how to" guide for the addons would be very useful for clarification purposes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: moodyyyyyyy

Top Liked Posts