Need more Explantion

Search This thread

EzzyLupe

Nov 7, 2012
Khartoum
Hello Xperia X8 community i came from X10 lol , i come in peace !! well my friend has a X8 and he is a totally noob , dunno too much about android and rooting things , well the phone lost the system i know how to get it back by SEUS , my question is : whats the difference between Shakria, Robyn and Mimmi ?? and whats is Nightly means ??
and install the MiniCm10 rom is just like normal roms in X10 right , just flash the kernel the do the format stuff then install right ??
Btw i'm kinda noob i just don't too much about developing :) !!

EzzyLupe

Nov 7, 2012
Khartoum
Ohh i see , well i just open the phone cover , and there is E15i i think its Shakira like yours , so i will put shakira then , but 1st i think i should unlock my bootloader to load the kernel :/ so it gonna take time to go back to stock lol

Groot

Mar 7, 2013
Bacolod
Hello Xperia X8 community i came from X10 lol , i come in peace !! well my friend has a X8 and he is a totally noob , dunno too much about android and rooting things , well the phone lost the system i know how to get it back by SEUS , my question is : whats the difference between Shakria, Robyn and Mimmi ?? and whats is Nightly means ??
and install the MiniCm10 rom is just like normal roms in X10 right , just flash the kernel the do the format stuff then install right ??

i think the main difference about these devices is there firmware? (correct me if im wrong) and Nightly means ROM releases that are unstable and is being changed from it's every release :victory:

Reactions: EzzyLupe

EzzyLupe

Nov 7, 2012
Khartoum
Thanks for all the replies, well i fixed the phone like i do to my x10, and i guess it updated to latest version, now its on cm10 shakira, well the main difference between them is the device model i read that in seus, just like X10, got X10i or X10a so thanks any way

Sent from my X10 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Robyn and Mimmi are codenames for X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro. :)
    Yup good luck! But make sure your X8 is under 11W29 if higher than 29 ect 30 31 and you may hardbrick your X8.

I know its a basic advice but it should remind you about the risks.

Sent from my E15i using xda app-developers app
    Nightly is unstable version. With bugs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
    Shakira,robynn,mimmi i think its devices internal code name. And i dont know who are robynn and mimmi are but the first name you mentioned was clearly X8!!!

Sent from my E15i using xda app-developers app

i think the main difference about these devices is there firmware? (correct me if im wrong) and Nightly means ROM releases that are unstable and is being changed from it's every release :victory: