ShenDu v4.1.2 - 13.03.22

Search This thread

Alucard

Jul 2, 2012
Why is it that it still reboot when try unlocking,anyone else with that issue,bug is present in greece,also is there a file lib or something i could replace from cm10 to make it work,please help.

KidRock1986

Jul 13, 2011
Da Nang
Shendu OS v4.1.2 is released on Friday 10.05.2013.

Updated:
1. repaired polyphonic character last name stored in the contacts
2. contacts search function interface border, easier to identify, control pop-up screen search button
3. fixed notification light flashing for information
4. added Shendu OS interface
5. added support for 32K 64K 128K kernel page offset
6. added support for MOTO LOG Print
7. repaired sleep pending status error
8. updated MSM7X27/MSM7X30 sound driver library
9. WIFI - opened loading state
10.upgraded AAPT, resource loading speed optimization - more fluid interface
11.repaired opening Bluetooth causes reboots
12.removed button for PIN code
13.repaired OTA network errors
14.ROM info display interface
15.recovery upgrade

Download Here

Alucard

Jul 2, 2012
Again does the rom work for u?,Also i did the steps and theme does not get recognized.

glückspilz

Dec 27, 2012
Hi,

can someone extract the ShenDu kernel and make a flashable zip file?? i want to try the slimrom (by msxzero) with the ShenDu kernel combination

i think the result will be pretty good....

the only problem i have with slimrom is the sound in the recorded videos... it has to do with the kernel used in the rom thats for sure, im now using

the Zero Gravity Kernel, does someone know how to fix the sound issue?? ... perhaps if we could overwrite some files (audio libs?) with other from

the ShenDu rom this would fix the problem... any other suggestions to fix the issues?

https://github.com/ShenduOS/android_kernel_lge_p970

PS: it would be so great if someone could port the new version of slimrom. (http://www.slimroms.net)

ouroboros12

Nov 12, 2012
Hi,

can someone extract the ShenDu kernel and make a flashable zip file?? i want to try the slimrom (by msxzero) with the ShenDu kernel combination

i think the result will be pretty good....

the only problem i have with slimrom is the sound in the recorded videos... it has to do with the kernel used in the rom thats for sure, im now using

the Zero Gravity Kernel, does someone know how to fix the sound issue?? ... perhaps if we could overwrite some files (audio libs?) with other from

the ShenDu rom this would fix the problem... any other suggestions to fix the issues?

https://github.com/ShenduOS/android_kernel_lge_p970

PS: it would be so great if someone could port the new version of slimrom. (http://www.slimroms.net)

You can copy the boot.img of shendu and replace the boot.img of slimbean. Did it with paranoid, slim and miui, but not the shendu kernel. You can try it :)

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: glückspilz

glückspilz

Dec 27, 2012
You can copy the boot.img of shendu and replace the boot.img of slimbean. Did it with paranoid, slim and miui, but not the shendu kernel. You can try it :)

i overwrited the boot.img from slim with the one from ShenDu.... made a new zip file from the slimbean and ShenDu boot.img that i tried to flash in

the recovery and there i had an error.

can you tell me how you replace the boot.img? should i just copy the boot.img in a specific directory of the rom? push the boot.img with adb?make

a new flashable "rom" in cmw???

ouroboros12

Nov 12, 2012
i overwrited the boot.img from slim with the one from ShenDu.... made a new zip file from the slimbean and ShenDu boot.img that i tried to flash in

the recovery and there i had an error.

can you tell me how you replace the boot.img? should i just copy the boot.img in a specific directory of the rom? push the boot.img with adb?make

a new flashable "rom" in cmw???

What was the error? Thats how i do it. What i did with slimbean was unzip it, took boot.img of cylons cm10 and rezipped it.

glückspilz

Dec 27, 2012
i found a solution: i took the Zero Gravity kernel open it with 7z and drag in boot.img from the ShenDu rom and then just flashed it in the recovery

and as i said the audio issue was related to the kernel.... with the ShenDu kernel there is no problem with the sound :laugh::good:

thank you ouroboros12 for your help

ouroboros12

Nov 12, 2012
i found a solution: i took the Zero Gravity kernel open it with 7z and drag in boot.img from the ShenDu rom and then just flashed it in the recovery

and as i said the audio issue was related to the kernel.... with the ShenDu kernel there is no problem with the sound :laugh::good:

thank you ouroboros12 for your help

Glad to help dude! :D

Reactions: glückspilz

ouroboros12

Nov 12, 2012
What Are the changes made with the kernel of shendu?

Sent from my OptimusBlack using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts