S4 looks like 15k Micromax or Lava phones. Nothing like 41.5 k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

deepforest

Jan 26, 2009
Ludhiana
So many shopkeepers Samsung shops. in Delhi and NCR and punjab now boldly describing S4 as a flop set.
Because from sharp back it's looks like cheap range Samsung phones like Galaxy grand or local phones like Micromax Canvas.
White is much more like cheap phones.
Now people realising that Note 2 was much more nice.

Really just look in mirror it's looks while calling

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

deepforest

Jan 26, 2009
Ludhiana
95 % users buy phone for looks these days.
Other 5 %user also don't need this much power like octa core or display more than 720

Mostly people don't even notice or recognise looks of S4.

I feel very disappointing

Jeshter2000

Aug 24, 2010
Yes I am waiting for HTC one

Than put a f#cking TPU case around it and your HTC one looks like any other phone..

Well have fun with that chippin aluminium! Better don't drop it then you wish you had a S4 easy to repair!

Sent from my Octaaaa! GT-I9500

Last edited:

wessel596

May 8, 2011
Amsterdam
You people are joking right? First of all buy a case you can make it look anyway you want. Second of all WHY would you care about how expensive somebody thinks your phone is. Of course it's nicer if it looks just as expensive as it is but i think it really says something about you as a person that you would sell your phone for that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: zaydvath

wessel596

May 8, 2011
Amsterdam
Sure but i think that if it's really so important to you than it should be the first thing you look for in a phone not something you would find out after you bought it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

tuxonhtc

Oct 20, 2009
So many shopkeepers Samsung shops. in Delhi and NCR and punjab now boldly describing S4 as a flop set.
Because from sharp back it's looks like cheap range Samsung phones like Galaxy grand or local phones like Micromax Canvas.
White is much more like cheap phones.
Now people realising that Note 2 was much more nice.

Really just look in mirror it's looks while calling

Seriously, you just realized this AFTER buying the phone? I didn't buy Note II thinking it was a gorgeous looking phone coming from an HOX. Don't you like get to look at the display models before buying? Or at least watch videos or something?

And oh, S4 is MUCH nicer than S3/Note II. And I'm not even planning to switch to S4.

deepforest

Jan 26, 2009
Ludhiana
If u see mostly all models of Galaxy range and other touch screen Samsung smartphone.
Mostly looks same only size sometimes different
Or just place camera or flash or speaker hole differently
Samsung have very least creative designer department

deepforest

Jan 26, 2009
Ludhiana
I buy online coz I am so much gadgets addict.
I mean that if I spent 41k Indian Rupees why it's looks like same cheap mobiles

deepforest

Jan 26, 2009
Ludhiana
Seriously, you just realized this AFTER buying the phone? I didn't buy Note II thinking it was a gorgeous looking phone coming from an HOX. Don't you like get to look at the display models before buying? Or at least watch videos or something?

And oh, S4 is MUCH nicer than S3/Note II. And I'm not even planning to switch to S4.

I just buy online and when I received my white s4. I feel so disappointed coz white looks so much like previous phones from backside.
As black looks little more premium.
But overall it's bad design.

nikzDHD

Apr 2, 2011
London
Return it back your clearly not happy with your purchase. Get something else if it bothers you that much on the way it looks simple.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

inolvidable

Mar 17, 2013
Apple understood human nature long time ago and Samsung will follow soon enough. Most people will (over)pay for something as long as it can convey the impression of themselves as exclusive. No feature is as valuable as the mass appeal. Appearance and publicity are the new God. Welcome to the Matrix

It seems I took the wrong pills today :p

tuxonhtc

Oct 20, 2009
I just buy online and when I received my white s4. I feel so disappointed coz white looks so much like previous phones from backside.
As black looks little more premium.
But overall it's bad design.

So before even watching the videos or looking at any pics, you ordered the device? What'd you expect exactly? Entirely your fault for not doing your research.

Either way, it seems more "premium" than S3/Note II to me personally. Don't like the design? Buy a back cover or shouldn't have even ordered it in the first place. Get an HTC One and be happy with it. Or an iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Buy an iPhone you seem brand and image conscious.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    I just looked in the mirror while making a call. You're right it looks cheap.
    I'm gonna sell it immediately.
    Yes I am waiting for HTC one

Than put a f#cking TPU case around it and your HTC one looks like any other phone..

Well have fun with that chippin aluminium! Better don't drop it then you wish you had a S4 easy to repair!

Sent from my Octaaaa! GT-I9500
    Apple understood human nature long time ago and Samsung will follow soon enough. Most people will (over)pay for something as long as it can convey the impression of themselves as exclusive. No feature is as valuable as the mass appeal. Appearance and publicity are the new God. Welcome to the Matrix

It seems I took the wrong pills today :p