Orders from Handtec

Search This thread

Benfran

Jan 3, 2012
I ordered on 21/3 . My status has changed to complete...but after 3 hours i still haven't received any confirmation email or tracking number (took DHL express 1-2 days).

crniliner

Mar 28, 2011
Ljubljana
You recieve your tracking number when postal service starts to process the shipment. I bet, you will recieve it today. Be patient mate

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Djmk4

Djmk4

Dec 7, 2011
Thessaloniki
You recieve your tracking number when postal service starts to process the shipment. I bet, you will recieve it today. Be patient mate

Thanks for that mate....what do you mean...I thought that the shipment is on its way here..called yesterday DHL and told me that I will have it the next say....so If they sent it I will have it today...what do you mean?maybe the shipment is still in England? :(

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA

crniliner

Mar 28, 2011
Ljubljana
Tracking number is given by the postal service, when they process it. So, when DHL starts to deal with your phone, they send the number to Handtec and the send the mail with that number to you. I bet, you will recieve the number in few hours.

Djmk4

Dec 7, 2011
Thessaloniki
Tracking number is given by the postal service, when they process it. So, when DHL starts to deal with your phone, they send the number to Handtec and the send the mail with that number to you. I bet, you will recieve the number in few hours.

so my order completed yesterday..but dhl didn't send the package yet right?

crniliner

Mar 28, 2011
Ljubljana
Mate, DHL has to start process the shipment. It's a bit more complicated than sending an ordinary mail. Be patient. You will have your phone in couple of days.

Benfran

Jan 3, 2012
Djmk4, any news?

I still haven't received any email or tracking number confirming the order...this is how handtec works.

I called them twice, and they gave me a DHL tracking number, but that tracking number "isn't available" yet on DHL's website. They said it will be in some hours. Hope so..

I've never seen a company work like that !! 2 months waiting, and when they finally, allegedly, send you the phone, you don't even receive a fu***** email confirming it !!! I obviously checked the spam folder too, but nothing. I'm not even asking for a mail with the tracking number, just a simple mail that says "your phone has been shipped".

Even if the people i talked to on handtec are really helpful and nice, this is the first and last time i'm buying from them.

I'll post here when the misterious tracking number they gave me starts to "work".

tbc34

May 13, 2013
If it's been more than 30 days since you've placed an order you should give them a call. I got an e-mail and called them. Gave them my credit card details again and the order went through. He told me the order will be dispatched today!

Djmk4

Dec 7, 2011
Thessaloniki
Djmk4, any news?

I still haven't received any email or tracking number confirming the order...this is how handtec works.

I called them twice, and they gave me a DHL tracking number, but that tracking number "isn't available" yet on DHL's website. They said it will be in some hours. Hope so..

I've never seen a company work like that !! 2 months waiting, and when they finally, allegedly, send you the phone, you don't even receive a fu***** email confirming it !!! I obviously checked the spam folder too, but nothing. I'm not even asking for a mail with the tracking number, just a simple mail that says "your phone has been shipped".

Even if the people i talked to on handtec are really helpful and nice, this is the first and last time i'm buying from them.

I'll post here when the misterious tracking number they gave me starts to "work".

i called them today about 1 hour ago and they told me i will get the confirmation email between 6 hours from now..the point is that they got a batch in 2 pieces yesterday!one early and one before they close.....the 2nd is about our orders and they couldn't managed to dispatch them yesterday so they did today...also as it mentioned above...the tracking number will be available in a couple of hours..it's a matter of dhl and not handtec......htc messed it up in that release...they have black in stock...also they have s4 iphone 5 and other premium phones in stock the most times and in good prices......that's all!when you get the email that means that dhl also have proccessed your shipment ;)

Benfran

Jan 3, 2012
i called them today about 1 hour ago and they told me i will get the confirmation email between 6 hours from now..the point is that they got a batch in 2 pieces yesterday!one early and one before they close.....the 2nd is about our orders and they couldn't managed to dispatch them yesterday so they did today...also as it mentioned above...the tracking number will be available in a couple of hours..it's a matter of dhl and not handtec......htc messed it up in that release...they have black in stock...also they have s4 iphone 5 and other premium phones in stock the most times and in good prices......that's all!when you get the email that means that dhl also have proccessed your shipment ;)

The thing is,when i called them this morning they confirmed me that the phone had already been shipped, and they even gave me a DHL tracking numer by phone.
But unsurprisingly, that tracking number doesn't work on dhl's website.

The only thing i'm asking is an email confirming my order had been sent...nothing else. Like any other company in the world would do...

Anyway, we'll just have to wait...you can't expect a normal service from handtec.

crniliner

Mar 28, 2011
Ljubljana
It was the same with me. I recieved a tracking number much later than the first email. So stop bashing the Handtec and wait a bit.

riyazquest

Apr 29, 2013
Mumbai
Help!!!

After getting sick of this waiting finally bought the phone from Handtec (Silver one)
( htc-one-32gb-silver-with-monster-urbeats-3-5mm-headphones-white-red )

But After I bought it, i saw this thread and people here are waiting for more than 2 months for the silver one now. Should I Cancel my order or Will i get it in about 10 days time as HTC One is coming in almost all markets now. Please help and tell me how to cancel my order if it is going to take months again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    R: Orders from Handtec

Could we speak only about handtec in this thread please? Thanks.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda app-developers app
    I also have an order from Handtec pending. I got a mail saying I WILL NOT be debited but I was. Still, what matters is that the phone should be in my hands around the 10th.
    Dunno if they will accommodate me in the 3rd April stock. Can't wait!!:fingers-crossed:

By the way, any idea on the import duties to India for this phone? Am getting a variety of answers ranging from 4% to 25%, but nothing concrete. I am importing The One through DHL.
    :cyclops:

Also, I was not able to create an account while ordering (Some array-merge error appeared). The order was successful, but I dont have any idea of its status. :(

I am also from India, and I have ordered the silver one .. so lets see what happens on the 3rd of April....

Regarding the import duties, well once we have it here and once we pay we will know for sure... cant say how much it will for sure...

BTW i have ordered through FedEx priority ...

Guys regarding the difference between "pending vs processing"

Pending: This means the order is not complete, which could mean either there is still some process to be completed form the end user like verifying credit card or debit card or payment needs to be made ... or it could be from Handtec's end where they have not completed your order yet for several reason like security verification of the payment method, or the payment is not be taken yet or billing/shipping address needs to be verified.

Processing: This means the order is complete and there is no further action required from the user's end. This also means that the order is complete and its currently with the dispatch team ... and since the dispatch team is waiting for stocks they are keeping it under processing stage, the next stage after this is shipment...

Well the source of the above information is Handtec.com. I had called on friday regarding my order and thats what the CS rep told me... So dont take my word for this information, I am only sharing what was communicated to me.
    Just got a shipping confirmation! :D
    Ordered 5th of March.

Proof: http://prntscr.com/z1kgu
    Guys, enough with the rants please....
    Stop emailing handtec people lol. Omg they must be like ugh another whining kid asking what day.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2