[ROM] - [PORT] Ascension Oblivion - Inc S OTA 4.14.405 UPDATE!!! - AGAIN!

Search This thread

Macrodroid

Jul 27, 2010
BLACK CANYON CITY - Hell's DoorStep!
Ascension Oblivion - Inc S OTA Base (4.14.405 OTA)

Link: http://d-h.st/ilr ** UPDATED LINK! **

This is an update to the IC Tazz and Arctic Rom's, based on the Inc S OTA 4.14.405 and fitted for our CDMA Device!

Everything is working on this Rom, with exception to Facebook for HTC Sense... I'm working on this, but it's not exactly a big issue. Kernel Source is based still on the Chinese Leak, stock, but I would definitely recommend flashing one of the OC Kernels after flashing this Rom!

I will follow up with adding links to the Inc S Mods for this Rom (from the Second Sun Inc S Forum Thread) as well as an Aroma Mod Package (Will contain all the Mods, plus De-Sense and anything else I can think of to add!). I will also have a Revert to Stock Option for users that want to switch back...

Enjoy!

Credits:

Tpbklake for his original Inc S post for this OTA
Our Kernel Guys!!!
It's really been a long weekend for me, so if I forgot to credit someone, please let me know...

If anyone wants to use this Rom for one of their projects, go right ahead! Just please, send me a PM to let me know (that's all I ask...).

Screen Shots coming soon!

Thanks,
Macrodroid

Last edited:

Macrodroid

Jul 27, 2010
MODS:

Ok, I've mirrored the Mods from Second Sun and ARHD... Here's the links:

APM and Keyon Valume: http://d-h.st/sqK
Infected Eternity Theme: http://d-h.st/HJu
Leedroid Tweaks for Second Sun: http://d-h.st/3G0

None of these are mine, only mirrored and reposted to use, as they do work on this Rom. Please make sure you thank the respective Dev's in the Inc S forums for these mods...

Thanks!

Last edited:

Macrodroid

Jul 27, 2010
Hey, just so you guys know ahead of time, I've stripped the Aroma Options on this... I'm working on an Aroma Mod Pack for this Rom that will give you all the options you want (Desense, Status Bar Changes, etc...). Will also include a return to stock option so you guys can go back and forth with these, if you want...

Reactions: casseer15

Emunny

Apr 17, 2010
I'm downloading right now gonna give this go. Appreciate your work man.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Macrodroid

Rushead

May 18, 2012
L.A., CA
I had a dinc og that had overheat/reboot problems. I never thought to freeze it. Mac is a genius!

Sent from my PAC-nanimous, e-coli resistant Dinc2

bsmitty83

Apr 22, 2012
Detroit
I got a 17in dell precision with an nvidia half gig graphics card that is defective from factory , it start showing green lines on the screen and the only way to remove is to bake the graphics card in the oven at 400* to rework the solder lol

And i thought it was never good to freeze your dix

Installed this ROM last night ..... Blazing fast . aside from 4g , its as responsive as my gnex , crazy :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Macrodroid

Jul 27, 2010
Why frozen? Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Basically, anything over 88 Degrees and the screen refuses to come back on. So, 10 minutes in the freezer with the back open and the battery out usually gets it useable again... Past it's warranty, and we've already bought 2 batteries for this in the past 3 months... Something is screwy, but Verizon says it's my problem, so I guess my son has to deal with it till December!

BTW, I still haven't fixed the facebook for sense ordeal yet, but I do have an update for this to clean up some other issues I found... Should have it up tonight. Facebook for sense and a Mod script, I'm hoping by the weekend...

casseer15

Aug 20, 2012
Panadura
Um I'm using ur Rom and Facebook goe sense works for me. What exactly are you saying that doesn't work.?

Sent from my HTC Incredible 2 using xda app-developers app

Macrodroid

Jul 27, 2010
Um I'm using ur Rom and Facebook goe sense works for me. What exactly are you saying that doesn't work.?

It might very well be my phone... I've had market issues, Facebook, alarms, fm radio, etc... The phone I'm developing with overheats quick. I keep it on an ice pack when I flash Rom's...

Has anyone had any problems on this build?

Sent from my HTC Incredible 2 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ascension Oblivion - Inc S OTA Base (4.14.405 OTA)

Link: http://d-h.st/ilr ** UPDATED LINK! **

This is an update to the IC Tazz and Arctic Rom's, based on the Inc S OTA 4.14.405 and fitted for our CDMA Device!

Everything is working on this Rom, with exception to Facebook for HTC Sense... I'm working on this, but it's not exactly a big issue. Kernel Source is based still on the Chinese Leak, stock, but I would definitely recommend flashing one of the OC Kernels after flashing this Rom!

I will follow up with adding links to the Inc S Mods for this Rom (from the Second Sun Inc S Forum Thread) as well as an Aroma Mod Package (Will contain all the Mods, plus De-Sense and anything else I can think of to add!). I will also have a Revert to Stock Option for users that want to switch back...

Enjoy!

Credits:

Tpbklake for his original Inc S post for this OTA
    Our Kernel Guys!!!
    It's really been a long weekend for me, so if I forgot to credit someone, please let me know...

If anyone wants to use this Rom for one of their projects, go right ahead! Just please, send me a PM to let me know (that's all I ask...).

Screen Shots coming soon!

Thanks,
    Macrodroid
    Oooh wipe again. Crap. But thanks anyway man.
    You keep us alive

Yeah, I know... Having to set everything up again sucks! Trust me, if I could've gotten by without having you guys do that I would've... I also would've have an update posted by now, but Dev Host Sucks Ass! 83%, then just locked up on me... So, it's re-uploading again and should be posted today. :D
    I get a constant authorize HTC for Facebook , the app still works fine , just always a notification in the status bar . everything else is good

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Ok, confirms it's not my phone then... I just patched the update, everything is fixed including the Facebook issue. It's uploading now, I'll post a link in the morning. I did change some of the framework, so you'll all need to do a full wipe and setup again. Sorry everyone, tried to do it all without the major stuff, but couldn't get a stable build.
    It's a lot more stable and smooth now. Future updates, we'll see... :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
    Why frozen? Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Basically, anything over 88 Degrees and the screen refuses to come back on. So, 10 minutes in the freezer with the back open and the battery out usually gets it useable again... Past it's warranty, and we've already bought 2 batteries for this in the past 3 months... Something is screwy, but Verizon says it's my problem, so I guess my son has to deal with it till December!

BTW, I still haven't fixed the facebook for sense ordeal yet, but I do have an update for this to clean up some other issues I found... Should have it up tonight. Facebook for sense and a Mod script, I'm hoping by the weekend...
    FINALLY, Dev-Host actually got this uploaded!!!

Update posted in the OP! Enjoy! Everything should be fixed, but I had to re-base the port to get it there... Enjoy!