Jul 15, 2012
Zagazig
Hi ,

After it's confirmed that my kernel now works I added a thread for it

so let's talk about features :
Frequencies :
384 , 512 , 768 , 1024

Governers :
Conservative , interactive , lionheart , lulzactive2 ,ondemand , performance (preferable) , powersave , smartass2 , userspace

I/O schedulers :
sio , noop , vr

Other Features :
-- I'll add this depending on kernel

SOURCES @ GitHub

74M3NUMB3RS

May 9, 2012
Antipolo City
M FIRST :cool:

hmmm... wheres the link o_O

also this kernel makes me want to install ubuntu again o_O
m gonna make a personal kernel with this o_O

good work bro :good:
MASTAH :eek:

ALSO....WHERES MAH COOKIESZSZSZ!

Last edited:

CharsiBabu

Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
Reserved!!

Time for over drive!!

Edit :
Can you add 2xx frequency too?
_____
downloaded sources.
will inspect later.

Thanks for your hard work.(pressed it too)

Last edited:

Mohamed.Anwar

Jul 15, 2012
Zagazig
Hi ,

Another test version here can some only please confirm feeling smoother or faster try Antutu Benchmark

As Deadly And Irfanbagus said otherwise and I realy need to see if it's working so I can Continue development otherwise the project will stop untill another solution appears

Reactions: ftorga
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ,

After it's confirmed that my kernel now works I added a thread for it

so let's talk about features :
    Frequencies :
    384 , 512 , 768 , 1024

Governers :
    Conservative , interactive , lionheart , lulzactive2 ,ondemand , performance (preferable) , powersave , smartass2 , userspace

I/O schedulers :
    sio , noop , vr

Other Features :
    -- I'll add this depending on kernel

SOURCES @ GitHub
    Well thank you all for your tries to help but I can't continue working anymore so this might be my last post here

Cheers

The idea was to proof that Arabs are capable too of doing great things but I just can't work with @irfanbagus saying that the overcloking is fake that's not a way to express failure ( I really liked Maroc-OS when I asked him about changing Adresses in memory and he answered that it would be a great idea but it might make the device fail ) so he didn't directly say it won't work but he explained it to me and showed me my wrong so don't say it's fake but show me where's the problem

Anyway I've to study as my country really deserves my time not just wasting it on xda

Finally I'm 17 and I have a life to live so maybe I'll come back after 7 years or so with great power (and absolutly another device)

So goodbye all
    First of all, don't get me wrong here. But, people don't judge you here because of your name or country or post count or thanks meter. A member gets respect due to his post "content" nothing else.

And irfanbagus was pretty straight to point. That wasn't rude though.. you should remember this is a multi national site. People have different cultures, so they speak a little differently. You shouldn't take offence to truth.. he said it, but may be too direct or it might have come out as rash. But, if you are interested in development, then you should take it as positive feedback.

And he couldn't solve it he said.. so he can't show you "where is the problem"

And if you have a life to live, then I understand that and respect that. But, don't make it look like you are leaving because of a person was rude(in your opinion)
    Its internet, you shouldn't try to prove anything here or take things that seriously..

And sorry to say this, but if you feel xda is waste of time. Then good bye.. and btw, maroc-os and evanlocked already proved that long ago, and many others in xda.

hmmm... wheres the link o_O

also this kernel makes me want to install ubuntu again o_O
    m gonna make a personal kernel with this o_O

good work bro :good:
    MASTAH :eek:

ALSO....WHERES MAH COOKIESZSZSZ!

Still building
    First of all, don't get me wrong here. But, people don't judge you here because of your name or country or post count or thanks meter. A member gets respect due to his post "content" nothing else.

And irfanbagus was pretty straight to point. That wasn't rude though.. you should remember this is a multi national site. People have different cultures, so they speak a little differently. You shouldn't take offence to truth.. he said it, but may be too direct or it might have come out as rash. But, if you are interested in development, then you should take it as positive feedback.

And he couldn't solve it he said.. so he can't show you "where is the problem"

And if you have a life to live, then I understand that and respect that. But, don't make it look like you are leaving because of a person was rude(in your opinion)
    Its internet, you shouldn't try to prove anything here or take things that seriously..

And sorry to say this, but if you feel xda is waste of time. Then good bye.. and btw, maroc-os and evanlocked already proved that long ago, and many others in xda.

This is what I am proud of being an Indian!
    We analyse, we weigh different points and opinions and finally work out the solution, clear the misunderstandings. ;)

(y)
    Damn I am so ...... asking for your fb id. :p
    Dude... Me and GT-af are working on OC Kernel for Ace-i! If you are curious on our progress then you can add me on Facebook ;)

See FB ID through my XDA Profile

So u redirect them to Ur fb cause you want more friends?? :rolleyes: