Yep. Another "What should I buy. HTC One, or Galaxy S4" thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mansevolver

Aug 24, 2012
Portland, OR.
Going to get either one ASAP. I'm favoring the HTC One as of now, but what I get will depend on the following information.

Which device on average will last longer on a single charge?
Which display does whites better?
Is the HTC One's camera atleast better then the 4s, Galaxy Nexus, and Galaxy S II cameras?

As for build, and sound, the One stole me. But I'm a guy who likes to FB, Youtube, and text alot. So...

Which would you suggest?

Mansevolver

Aug 24, 2012
Portland, OR.
Buy SG-S4 you wont regret, promise.:D

I'm sure I wouldn't. But my money will go the one that has the better battery life.
I hear conflicting reports on all aspects of both devices.

I need facts, The smoother operation, and better sound, screen and build quality are enough to me on the One. But as a heavy user, I'll be biased towards the one that lasts longer on a single charge.

I owned a S II with GB10 JB, and so far I love Touchwiz UX. On a 5" display, it must be amazing.

I'm so confluced...

JasonKZLY

May 3, 2013
I was going to suggest an hTC One but since you want something with good battery life, go for the S4. One has the better Camera, Build and overall it looks oh-so sexy. But Wait for the 'Google Edition' of the S4. TouchWiz is *puke*. ;)
If I was in your shoes then I would buy some extra batteries, but with the One that's not possible.

Reactions: Mansevolver

Mansevolver

Aug 24, 2012
Portland, OR.
I was going to suggest an hTC One but since you want something with good battery life, go for the S4. One has the better Camera, Build and overall it looks oh-so sexy. But Wait for the 'Google Edition' of the S4. TouchWiz is *puke*. ;)
If I was in your shoes then I would buy some extra batteries, but with the One that's not possible.

Actually the One's camera sucks hard. But I can live with that.

JasonKZLY

May 3, 2013
That's weird... Anyway, did you make a choice

Sent from my Mito A78 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.