[Q] Samsung galaxy nexus update to 4.3 and 5.0?

Search This thread

slayr76

Mar 26, 2012
perth
Definitely get 4.3 with gnex as its still jellybean an its not exactly a major update just a couple of tweaks here an there, why would they discontinue the jellybean updates with the gnex while we are already on jellybean that's just stupid as for android 5 i seriously doubt we will get it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: Gangstaboyjr

rrohanjs

Jan 22, 2011
mumbai
i think we will get 5.0 also since majority of the phones in the market are still on gb and ics and single core phones, ours is still dual core and i feel its got enough juice to run the future os versions

Gangstaboyjr

Sep 9, 2013
Definitely get 4.3 with gnex as its still jellybean an its not exactly a major update just a couple of tweaks here an there, why would they discontinue the jellybean updates with the gnex while we are already on jellybean that's just stupid as for android 5 i seriously doubt we will get it.

Hey man, how are you? I'm kind of new to this thread so I'm sorry if this question already exists. Ok so I bought my galaxy nexus in South Korea and now I'm in Mozambique, In Africa and I am on android 4.1.2 and I don't get notifications to update to 4.3 and when I go to check for update it says your phone is up to date, could you please help me? Thanks :fingers-crossed: oh and I got the phone like 3-4 months ago

Last edited:

mrgnex

Jan 10, 2013
Vlaardingen
Hey man, how are you? I'm kind of new to this thread so I'm sorry if this question already exists. Ok so I bought my galaxy nexus in South Korea and now I'm in Mozambique, In Africa and I am on android 4.1.2 and I don't get notifications to update to 4.3 and when I go to check for update it says your phone is up to date, could you please help me? Thanks :fingers-crossed: oh and I got the phone like 3-4 months ago

Flash the Factory image via fastboot. Search for a way to do it with not losing your data.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i think we will get 5.0 also since majority of the phones in the market are still on gb and ics and single core phones, ours is still dual core and i feel its got enough juice to run the future os versions
    I think the nexus 4 and 7 will get the 5.0 update, for the galaxy nexus probably only 4.3 hopefully also 5.0

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 with Tapatalk 2

Flash the Factory image via fastboot. Search for a way to do it with not losing your data.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app