Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:14 PM
If you appreciate my work and would like to support me with a small donation you can click on button.
If every happy user of this rom would just donate something I could invest more time in all these Android projects.
What doesn't work
* USB bluetooth: before you start asking... 4.2 has introduced a new bluetooth stack that is incompatible with non serial over USB bluetooth (so it will work only with internal/UART)
* Accelerated video playback is supported by MX Player in HW+ mode or using a local UPNP server like BubbleUPNP and setting MX Player in HW (not HW+) mode. This last method plays pretty much every kind of video but Hi10p ones. If you play videos streamed from your network (NAS, PC) you can use the free UPNPlay app with MX Player in HW mode.
* HDMI: untested
* Probably other things...
* USB GPS support (cp210x and pl2303)
* Xbox 360 gamepad support (xpad)
* PS3 USB gamepad support (hid-sony)
* Generic / chinese (Pantherlord / GreenAsia) gamepads support (hid-pl and hid-gaff)
* OpenVPN support (tun)
* Veno congestion control algorithm
* USB audio (untested)
* You need TWRP to be able to flash this rom. Read the linked thread for instructions.
* Put rom (cm-10.1-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-spark.zip) and gapps (gapps-jb-$DATE-signed.zip) files inside internal or external sdcard.
* Turn on the tablet in recovery mode as explained in TWRP thread.
* If this is your first install select "Factory reset" from "Wipe" menu.
* Flash rom (cm-10.1-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-spark.zip), gapps (gapps-jb-$DATE-signed.zip) and, if you're installing this rom on a device that is not the Spark, the required compatibility zip.
* Now select "Reboot".
* Enjoy CyanogenMod 10.1!
Changelog & download links
* First build but ready for being a daily driver.
Only devices with a stock SDK 3.0 firmware can be supported.
* Onda V972 (v3.0 based) 3.0_rc0
* If your devices doesn't have a volume rocker you can install one of these apps to control volume from the notifications: Volume in notification, TrayVolume
* WiFi now can stay enabled with display turned off. Note that if WiFi is enabled the tablet won't enter deep sleep so if you're more interestead in battery life instead of an always on WiFi change policy (on "Advanced" WiFi settings) from "Always" to "Never" and select your preferred WiFi timeout.
* Internal memory is mounted at /storage/sdcard0, external sdcard is mounted at /storage/sdcard1. If you wanna swap them (and make primary your real microsd) just edit "persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=0" to "persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=1" in "/system/build.prop" file