Ok see my feedback here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post42488432
Folks if you are going to flash this fimrware update you need to know the following
- This is only for S-Off devices as the zip is unsigned.
- Note that it is for WWE devices, flash on others at your own risk! Hardware and Model variants have not been tested.
- You will need to run it via rebootRUU, you will need to do "fastboot flash zip <firmware>.zip" twice as it tells you.
- Once complete, it will not reboot automatically, it has not crashed, do "fastboot reboot" and if your device does not boot, as I expect it will not, hold volume keys and power and attempt to get into bootloader.
- This will not affect your S-Off status, it will remain off. Confirmed by me having used revone.
- This will wipe all your userdata, every thing in /data/ this means your SDCARD everything, so backup everything. If you want to keep anything, back it up.
- You may find your freshly purged device will not work, so you can either recover a backup or flash 10.2 fresh.
- You can do this the usual way with adb push (recommended) or adb sideload.
- Updated recovery that works with the new hboot/touchpanel fw is here: http://devhost.xda-developers.com/VqL
you can flash this via recovery if you are unlocked. Touch screen does not work with current official recovery so do not panic.
- If you backup your existing installation, use the web browser feature in Rom Manager to download the ZIP over the web interface. or you can use adb pull.
- Restoring might be a pain from this ZIP, it will extract the zip to the correct location and then restore as normal. If it fails during extract, reboots, locks just keep trying - it will do it eventually.