Boot looping phone sent for repair

Search This thread

cjm1979

Apr 9, 2009
Batley
Update:
I got a phone call last night from a senior technician at the THC repair center and he told me to return the phone to the shop where I bought from and he would email me a letter for the shop instructing them to replace it with a new one.
So I now have a new phone:D

Youve got a new phone when its in your hands. I wouldnt get too excited until it happens.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Youve got a new phone when its in your hands. I wouldnt get too excited until it happens.

Got the new phone yesterday morning, I then used revone to get s-off and unlock it and now HTC will never know I am unlocked:laugh:
    Hi, just thought I would start a thread about HTC repair service.
    Today I sent my phone to HTC UK for repair after being stuck in a constant boot loop on the start up screen, recovery and bootloader.
    I will update the thread when I here what HTC are going to do and the cost so should anyone else have to use HTC repair service in the UK they will have an idea what to expect.
    Yes I did but I couldn't relock because it was boot looping in bootloader screen.

from wat I read theres a certain order you have to follow in order to relock your bootloader, or else it causes a brick, either way once you unlock your BL, the warranty becomes invalidated from HTC if i recall, assuming the reason for the exchage/repair is related to an unlocked BL. Good luck with HTC, hope they replace the phone.