Cyanogen Updater - 5.0 IS HERE!!!

Search This thread

revocation

Apr 20, 2009
Chicago
If you are asking me, I was using only the version from the market. I guess it was 1.1.1. I installed from the market fairly soon after it first went up. But, I think there had been at least one fix at the time.

I was using v 2.0 and I had the same problem. It did not show text in the drop down until I did a reboot of the phone. (i had check for update on reboot)

I had 1.1.1 on prior if that helps...

Last edited:

garok89

Jun 24, 2009
East Kilbride
hungarian would be great thanks
any language that isnt already in the list already, we will accept a translation for

can never have too many translations

thanks

garok89

Jun 24, 2009
East Kilbride
cyanogen...can u change the market description to say "you may need to uninstall the old version 1st" as it seems to be giving people problems

offcina

Apr 2, 2005
polish and portuguese translations updated

thank u

will try it again! :)

PS: just tried the new updated language and found 2 or 3 errors, i'm sending another mail!
where can we find the words regarding barcode QR and server? i cant find it in the files to translate it!

Last edited:
G

GuestK00381

We have to release a new Version due to Translation errors.

The Translators translated too much and so the app will crash on these locales.

garok89

Jun 24, 2009
East Kilbride
senab....we need you to sign the svn version...there were bugs in the translations meaning that using the localized versions will crash

please export and sign it as 2.05 / 205 and get cyan to stick it on the market

thanks

G

GuestK00381

Update: Download doesn't stop anymore on Orientation Change. Will be included in the next Version

temporizer

Aug 17, 2006
Vancouver
stop download problem...

i just updated to the 2.0 version off the market, and i was testing it to see if i could download 3.9.7. the download started awesome, but when i went to cancel it, it acted like it cancelled, but it didn't. i noticed the 3g icon in the dock going crazy (constand up/down arrows). i went to settings > applications > manage applications > menu > filter > running programs and noticed that cmupdater was still active. i had to force stop the app to get the download to stop. other than that, beautiful

garok89

Jun 24, 2009
East Kilbride
strange...never happened to me....

can you try repeat it?
did u change the orientation of the phone? there is a bug relating to the download appearing to stop after orientation change.... it is fixed in the svn version....hopefully it will be on the market tonight

temporizer

Aug 17, 2006
Vancouver
strange...never happened to me....

can you try repeat it?
did u change the orientation of the phone? there is a bug relating to the download appearing to stop after orientation change.... it is fixed in the svn version....hopefully it will be on the market tonight

I very well could have changed the orientation, if i did, it was after i cancelled the download. i was able to reproduce it. just start a download, and when it starts, click cancel. the download appears to stop, but in the background it doesn't.

RubenGM

Apr 30, 2009
Please, please, PLEASE, allow us to change the language. I don't know who translated it to spanish but it is like Ned Flanders is on my phone with a dictionary and absolutely no idea about my language (it may have been translated from english to japanese, then chinese, then korean, then english, then french and finally to spanish, it's just awful).

"Checkea ahorita", seriously WTF?

G

GuestK00381

Please, please, PLEASE, allow us to change the language. I don't know who translated it to spanish but it is like Ned Flanders is on my phone with a dictionary and absolutely no idea about my language (it may have been translated from english to japanese, then chinese, then korean, then english, then french and finally to spanish, it's just awful).

"Checkea ahorita", seriously WTF?

According to the Translator it's Mexican Spanish ;)

Don't know if it is possible, to have a spanish and a mexican spanish version.
Currently i only use the 2 letter language code.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    disconinued long ago - use ROMmanager now
    I had to check for updates 3 times before it found 3.9.8. And, yes, I do have "experimental builds" enabled. :) Just thought you should know...

Thanks for this great app.