ZeroLemon Nexus 4 2250mAh Removable Battery case confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

plasticarmyman

Apr 13, 2011
Long Beach
i just posted about this in the Mugen thread but i figured i'd say something here too...

i bought a 12000mAh portable charger for my rPi, and i now use it for my phone....it is awesome..has 2 ports, one for fast charge and one for slow...it lasts a little over 2 full charges for the N4...and if you want, it is easily taken apart if you wanted to put it in a custom case...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00910TXIK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i will vouch for it...it is amazing...and less than $20...

and to be sure...i ordered it from someone in Nevada, and have had none of the problems that other people have talked about on Amazon, but *shrug* sometimes you get defective things...

Last edited:

frigidazzi

Apr 21, 2011
Nexus Player
OnePlus 5
i just posted about this in the Mugen thread but i figured i'd say something here too...

i bought a 12000mAh portable charger for my rPi, and i now use it for my phone....it is awesome..has 2 ports, one for fast charge and one for slow...it lasts a little over 2 full charges for the N4...and if you want, it is easily taken apart if you wanted to put it in a custom case...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00910TXIK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i will vouch for it...it is amazing...and less than $20...

and to be sure...i ordered it from someone in Nevada, and have had none of the problems that other people have talked about on Amazon, but *shrug* sometimes you get defective things...

I wonder why a 12000mah would only charge the nexus 2100 twice and some change? I have a 5000 one that does 2 and some change.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

dowenprs

Apr 1, 2010
I emailed asking if they could provide anything better than "2 weeks", and this is the response I got.

Hi

There are some production delay with this product and we are looking at late June availability.

Best Regards,
Joey

So...2 weeks.....

Peace

Dan

Reactions: ajlunis

marvi0

May 23, 2008
?
If they're this unreliable with release information, it makes me wonder just how reliable the gadget will be, just saying.

DowntownJeffBrown

Oct 15, 2012
Porter Indiana (Chicagoland)
If they're this unreliable with release information, it makes me wonder just how reliable the gadget will be, just saying.

Or it can be the opposite. If I buy this when it comes out I want a quality product. I don't want just some rushed product cause we all want it right this minute. I'd rather wait a Lil while longer to get a great case. They should just say they are having some delays and not keep giving out a 2 week window.

“It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power.” ― David Brin >^.^

thebryceee

May 20, 2012
If it hasn't come out then it hasn't come out no use in complaining or waiting it'll be out when they want it to be out

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Lol I wasn't complaining. I thought it was funny that they keep telling everyone a time and not following through.

I don't plan on getting one, just gonna wait for the next iteration of the nexus brand. It'll have been a year that I had the 4 so it'll be time to upgrade, right?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

androidjack5

May 2, 2009
Brooklyn

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372774320804.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372774320804.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 772
Reactions: duce102 and Sauveur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FYI, zerolemon will be releasing a battery case for Nexus 4 with removable battery capability around late April confirmed by their customer rep. Guess there's some hope for N4 users looking for more power :)
    I contacted them, they said it would be released in mid may

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

oooh, Ill get one for my woman for mothers day. She doesnt have a nexus so I guess she will have to give it to me :D
    Source? And on a phone that doesn't come out in who knows how many months?

A rep told me it'll be available for the nexus 5 2 weeks after release.
    Every week the bastards say 2 weeks will be available. Just a generic message I think. Wish they would give us a decent update. Sick of carrying about a charger all the time even with Franco kernel.

Problem is with this phone its just too damn good. Only use my laptop for Photoshop and printing its too easy to do everything else on the phone

I've gotten a little more information out of them:

1. There will only be one type of case for the Nexus 4, at least for now. It is a removable battery case that comes with a 2250 mAh battery. That means that you can swap in and out as many fresh 2250 mAh batteries as you want. The impression I got from them was that the case will only fit that size battery, so no 8400 mAh battery, sorry to disappoint.

2. It will retail at $39.99.

3. It will support NFC.

Of course, when I asked them when it would be available, that's when the replies stopped coming :rolleyes:
    Looks like we'll be having more than one option...and probably also explains why it's been taking so long...