[ROM][NC9][25APR]FoxHound 4.7 Ground Zeroes | AROMA | Themed | Hybrid [4.4.2]

Search This thread

starbucks2010

Jun 30, 2010
ok that makes sense you flahsed the latest 3minit framework lost the fox hound settings and just took the sec settings.apk and dropped it in your system/app folder.well u could have done that but you added it to the rom i guess idk

If you took the SecSettings.apk after flashing the original 3Minit mod, of course that it will look like that. You need the original FH SecSettings.apk to insert it into 3Minit zip file v2.4 (MF8). If you don't have the original FH SecSettings.apk (MF8), just take it from the FH ROM kit.

Hey there, thanks for the quick reply ... I did actually flash ADAM* kernel, is there one you recommend to get LTE back ?

Just connect your phone to the PC and type the following commands (without $ and # signs of course):

$ su
# setprop persist.radio.lteon true
# reboot

Give permissions on the phone when passing the adb shell and su commands. After the reboot command the phone will reboot of course.

Good luck.

purity82

Oct 23, 2009
Anyone else has problems with bluetooth, that the sounds break and come back in a few seconds periodically.

lordkingdavo

Jun 10, 2011
Brisbane
I love foxhound roms.i don't ger why everyone is having issues.

1 Wifi issues then flash different kernel like adams
2 Alot of issues such as battery drain has alot to do with kernels or apps running in the back ground, stop the nasty ones and check the battery usage to see what is killing the battery, remove the nasty apps and try a similar app that doesn't hang and drain your battery.
3 battery icon in the status bar can be activated in nova, display settings or if you customize your battery in the foxhound settings, try this first.
4 bluetooth, lte, wifi fixes, just reflash the rom or different kernels or all the above.
5 make sure you always make a backup of your device, one backup that works completely or as long as your connectivity works then don't ever delete that backup, make another backup of your efs folder in your system, you can backup your efs folder if you are rooted and using a root explorer, back it up to your external sd and on another device,
6 if your efs files get corrupted you will practical be bricking your phone. You will lose wifi, bluetooth, ime number, gps, lte 4g 3g all communication. The only way to fix it is to change the Samsung main board for a new one or reinstall your working backup but in some cases it won't fix it, so you will need to restore your efs folder and reboot and everything is back to normal, just make sure you double check all efs folders and files are backed up properly.

Sorry this was rushed and probably worded bad but I hope it helps and makes you all alert.

Thanks raffaele88 for another epic rom.

srimay

Dec 10, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
If you took the SecSettings.apk after flashing the original 3Minit mod, of course that it will look like that. You need the original FH SecSettings.apk to insert it into 3Minit zip file v2.4 (MF8). If you don't have the original FH SecSettings.apk (MF8), just take it from the FH ROM kit.

Just connect your phone to the PC and type the following commands (without $ and # signs of course):

$ su
# setprop persist.radio.lteon true
# reboot

Give permissions on the phone when passing the adb shell and su commands. After the reboot command the phone will reboot of course.

Good luck.

That is exactly what I did, in regards to 3minit mod. Placed fh secsettings.apk into 3minit framework, zipped it, then flashed it. VIOLA!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

clonednull

Mar 30, 2009
Vienna
Sorry to ask again but i didnt got an answer:
Has anyone managed to get Viper4Android correctly working on FH.8?
With working i mean really hearing a difference when changing something in viper.
Cause mine shows everything correct but no impact in sound at all.
Thanks for your efforts mates.

kingzain900

Feb 5, 2012
Does anyone else have this problem with AOSP Message app?

Whenever I get a new message, the lockscreen widget shows blank. And I can't dismiss it or anything because I guess the widget doesn't exist. So to see my music widget or the standard lockscreen widget I have to swipe left. Even after reading the message it stays unless I restart phone. Any solutions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-03-11-07-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-03-11-07-42.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 352

Akmalzszs

Jul 15, 2012
Does anyone else have this problem with AOSP Message app?

Whenever I get a new message, the lockscreen widget shows blank. And I can't dismiss it or anything because I guess the widget doesn't exist. So to see my music widget or the standard lockscreen widget I have to swipe left. Even after reading the message it stays unless I restart phone. Any solutions?

Same here , would be great if there is a fix. Im using the aosp messaging. Anyways good rom! The best i have used so far.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda premium

Last edited:

therourke

Jun 6, 2013
London
OK, so this has been added in recent 0.8 update:

Code:
<*>Insert Kill App with menu button in Android.policy.jar</*>

Done as standard during installation. i.e. I was not asked if I wanted this behaviour during ROM installation.

If I copied the Android.policy.jar from a previous FoxHound installation would this remove the hack? It's a very annoying behaviour. Since there are no settings in any apps that take it into account it causes problems, especially with Lockscreen replacements like WidgetLocker. It's the kind of thing that Noattach could solve, but again, it would need adding specifically to their settings.
also interested in a solution for this.
Anybody have any thoughts on this? It is a problem, and causes my lockscreen to fail several times a day. Solutions could be:

• Removing / reverting this behaviour from Android.policy.jar
  • Adding ability to ignore certain apps (such as WidgetLocker)
  • Finding a third party application/root hack that gives control over this behaviour

PLUG313

Dec 9, 2012
Estremoz, Évora
for some reason actually the kill with menu mod wasn't applied on my phone when updating
and I do like that mod

to me widget locker isn't really a good lock screen replacement, there are always fails and ways to go around it. more than of the standard lock screen.

Gochi2008

Apr 11, 2008
Good afternoon !

I would like to try the mod 3Minit in this rom, but i have a problem. Before buy the 2.4 in google play i would like to try the last existing free, which is the 2.1 . Well, I don't see the framework of the 2.1 that corresponds to the MF8 of the foxhound rom, 2.1 its only for MEA and then, if I install i believe that only i will have nice bootloops, no ?

How do you see it ?

idontknow-

Dec 25, 2011
So i just flashed back to STOCK with ODIN.
And now i rooted my phone and installed Foxhound.

But i still dont got LTE?

Do i need to do it serveral time?

Pard0ned

Oct 14, 2010
Belfast
Is there an option for stock theme on this rom? I want everything stock, as I like the way it looks now. :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

jarylw

Oct 20, 2012
Singapore
Is there an option for stock theme on this rom? I want everything stock, as I like the way it looks now. :D

This, the only thing that bugs me is probably the benchmark score (i know this means nothing) right off the bat, and the dark theme with no other choices, especially the inverted gapps (I hate inverted :()

andreip90

Sep 28, 2008
I hope that raffael will listen to our willings and next version will be with stock theme . This thing will make ther perfect rom :)

djmouse

Dec 12, 2012
atlantic city
So i just flashed back to STOCK with ODIN.
And now i rooted my phone and installed Foxhound.

But i still dont got LTE?

Do i need to do it serveral time?

are you sure you are even in a lte area?

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

I hope that raffael will listen to our willings and next version will be with stock theme . This thing will make ther perfect rom :)

thats what this rom is about THEMED haha theres plenty of roms that are unthemed.and u can put the stock theme on it if u search a lil in the rom ill give you a hint its in foxhound settings.under THEME. actually i thought there was a stock theme its just stock animations. but you can get none themed apps and install them.

Last edited:

maxamus007

Feb 2, 2013
I really hope Rapha will integrate more and more stock android apps such as dialer/contacts/clock. Miss the simplicity of them!
Would love all of them to be inverted :)

djmouse

Dec 12, 2012
atlantic city

Yes.
In my apartment i always had 4G.

BUT in the mobile networks settings the LTE option is not a possibility

whos your provider,and what kernel are you using?and what systemui apk because 4g is not 4glte unless your using aosp status icons witch i think are stock on this rom ive changed myn ,this is my lock screen.go to setting about device/staus see what your mobile network type is when your not on wifi.

Last edited:

Pard0ned

Oct 14, 2010
Belfast

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

thats what this rom is about THEMED haha theres plenty of roms that are unthemed.and u can put the stock theme on it if u search a lil in the rom ill give you a hint its in foxhound settings.under THEME. actually i thought there was a stock theme its just stock animations. but you can get none themed apps and install them.

At least an option for stock theme, plus raffa's tweaks etc would be nice though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FOX6.png

FEATURES.png

Based on last firmware
    Deodexed & Rooted
    Unlimited SMS recipient list
    Disabled scrolling cache
    Removed bloatwares (Available on zip)
    Large APN list
    Insert Xposed Framework
    Battery 1% mod
    Insert module for Xposed
    DPI Changer
    Market multi DPI inverted
    Rom are Themed and costumizable with Xposed
    Insert Rom Control in Settings
    Enabled Call recording
    4 Way reboot (Recovery,Download…
    Hacked Stock Email App
    Latest SuperSu update
    Ota Update
    Enabled all supported languages
    Enabled call button on Contacts list
    Auto wipe cache & dalvik-cache before flashing
    Insert back button in Browser
    Removed boot sound
    MultiCSC
    Busybox
    More...

Installation
    Full wipe or without wipe
    Essential Rom or Normal

Theme
    Foxhound Black theme
    Samsung

Keyboard*
    Google
    Samsung

Camera*
    Samsung
    Google

Kernel
    Stock
    faux

Launchers
    Nova launcher
    Apex
    Touch Wiz

Performance Mod
    SQlite
    EXT4
    GPU

Boot Animation
    FoxHound Diamond Dogs
    Google edition

Font
    Foxhound (smaller)
    Stock

Google Edition AOSP 4.4 Kitkat
    Calculator
    MMS
    Calendar
    Clock

Sound Mod
    Viper4Android
    Boost Audio

* Both application can be installed

How To
    1.Downalod Rom
    2.Put in your Phone memory
    3.Reboot in Recovery
    4.Wipe data in you came from other rom (optional)
    5.Select Zip and install
    6.Reboot enjoy :)

DOWNLOAD.png

LINK

Donate Rya Engel: Link
    Donate Denny: Link

Note from xda source
    Not possible to downgrade to KNOX-disabled firmwares/bootloaders (An attempt sets 0×1) (even though some people state, downgrade is possible when omitting the bootloader file in a firmware package: see http://xdaforums.com/show….php?t=2444671, not confirmed)
    Even if you flash a KNOX-enabled firmware via odin (e.g. the latest fw) knox will be set to 0×1
    Flashing unsigned or modified images via odin will set knox to 0×1
    Samsung stated, resetting the flag is impossible
    KNOX is mandatory and can not be completely removed
    Warranty Void is no counter, it is a flag (0,1) it was never seen 0×2 or so
    Mirroring all partitions from a clean 0×0-Device to a 0×1-Device via JTAG produces an unfunctional device (reversible by restoring the 0×1 partitions on the phone)
    KNOX bootloader verifies signatures of kernels and recoveries. No custom ones possible without voiding the knox warranty

Credits
    Rixsta for theme base link
    Nottach for module link
    Wanam for kernel
    Rovo89 for Xposed framework link
    Vertmus for Domination theme

[ROM][MKF][11DEC] FoxHound 3.5 Diamond Dogs | AROMA | Themed | Hybrid [4.3 KNOX FREE]

Changelog 0.5
    Fix battery icon,now % are correct
    Insert last Domination theme
    - fixed text color in calendar app
    - fixed some text color in email app
    - fixed fc in contacts when adding/edit events
    - fixed black tabs in Holo.Light apps
    - changed menu layouts to original JB
    Inverted Gmail
    Inverted Hangouts
    Beats sound included
    Updated Nova Launcher
    Updated Google service
    Updated YouTube inverted screen off and 3g HD
    Removed script for backup CSC
    CSC are ITV on default (only with wipe data)
    Black Background
    Fully compatible with Nottach Module

Changelog 0.4
    Fix FC Settings with Wipe Data
    Insert stock Kernel to default
    Insert smaller font
    Insert battery stock stily themed Blu
    Updated Domination theme
    No increase ringtones
    Themed black SecPhone.apk

FoxHound_GearEngine_0.3_By_Snakes_GT-I9505.zip (1,1 GiB, 2.542 hits)

Changelog 0.3

Based on last XXUBMEA
    Fix script for install Feature.xml
    Port Domination theme for new firmware
    Fix cut tabs music player
    Fixed color of the text in mms app
    Fixed tab in gallery app
    Insert CRT animation on default
    Remove nottach on default
    Enable to default Xposed
    Enable to default DPI settings Module
    Disable signature check
    Reinsert 1% battery mod
    Faux Kernel on default

Changelog 0.2
    No change CSC with install ROM for fix LTE (install first firmware with Odin and after my rom)
    Updated Adam Kernel
    Updated Theme Based on Domination Thanks Vertmus
    Removed icon call in contacts
    Updated Nottach Xposed :
    -Added Battery Icon Options
    -Added Notification Pressed Color Option
    -Added Notification Header Button Divider Color Option
    -Added Remove Quick Setting Toggle Gaps Option
    -Added Quick Setting Toggle Pressed Color Option
    -Added Moar Close Handle Color Options
    -Added Long BACK Kill Foreground App Option
    -Includes App WhiteList Option