Actura

Dec 30, 2010
Bogor
Realme 9 5G SE
OnePlus Nord CE 3
I think that only one x+ will get the update, due to 2gb of ram

i thought one x and one x+ have the same amount of ram, 1 GB
am i wrong ? :confused:

the problem is not 1G of RAM .. you know that HTC concentrates on new series such as ONE ,Butterfly,and Butterfly S. so it can present any cause to cancel HTC ONE X 4.2.2 upgrade.:(

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

if the update is canceled by HTC, i am sure the custom rom will come by from htc one x+ port
but it makes me even doubt HTC right now, especially at my country, the service is not good

Last edited:

basti2909

Mar 21, 2011
i thought one x and one x+ have the same amount of ram, 1 GB
am i wrong ? :confused:

if the update is canceled by HTC, i am sure the custom rom will come by from htc one x+ port
but it makes me even doubt HTC right now, especially at my country, the service is not good

Edit: some missreading xD ,)

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Oh guys please....it has nothing to do with amount of gb....they canceled for one s because of two different cpu types...therefore they canceled for both so that no one is complaining about , lol f#ck HTC we can't get it but the other guys with the other one s can get it.....for one s there is or are already custom sense 5 roms...so they have that...and WE the HTC one x and x+ owners will get it too. On the official way.......already confirmed to 100%...so please guys ....wait some weeks and see how our phone is flying more because of the update :)

Edit: one x+ doesn't have 2gb ram :D butterfly and the one...but not our normal hox and hox+

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
Oh guys please....it has nothing to do with amount of gb....they canceled for one s because of two different cpu types...therefore they canceled for both so that no one is complaining about , lol f#ck HTC we can't get it but the other guys with the other one s can get it.....for one s there is or are already custom sense 5 roms...so they have that...and WE the HTC one x and x+ owners will get it too. On the official way.......already confirmed to 100%...so please guys ....wait some weeks and see how our phone is flying more because of the update :)

Edit: one x+ doesn't have 2gb ram :D butterfly and the one...but not our normal hox and hox+

Cool.
I'm cool now.
Will sell my sg3 and get the M7, and keep my hox:p

SkyDragon© Only one Banner lick per User, Do Not Cheat!

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Cool.
I'm cool now.
Will sell my sg3 and get the M7, and keep my hox:p

Lol I don't meant with that that all ppl who think it or so are stupid or so xD its just to be said that we will get it but many think now we won't get it because of canceled update for one s :D ...

And yea I will have a job in my holidays the next week's and if I have enough I think I will buy the m7 too...I love the one x...but the one has many better things like better speaker better battery life better gaming and overall better things...and I now need a remote control the next time for my tv because it gets broken more and more :D... Hope I can get it :/ ...and if my father want my hox he can buy it for 100 € :D...

Reactions: dragonesdenano

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
Lol I don't meant with that that all ppl who think it or so are stupid or so xD its just to be said that we will get it but many think now we won't get it because of canceled update for one s :D ...

And yea I will have a job in my holidays the next week's and if I have enough I think I will buy the m7 too...I love the one x...but the one has many better things like better speaker better battery life better gaming and overall better things...and I now need a remote control the next time for my tv because it gets broken more and more :D... Hope I can get it :/ ...and if my father want my hox he can buy it for 100 € :D...

True.
Dont know why people think we won't get the update.
Hahahha daddy should pay more cause has a custom rom, rite? :p

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
True.
Dont know why people think we won't get the update.
Hahahha daddy should pay more cause has a custom rom, rite? :p

Nah I have still a contract with my hox...but its in less then one year over but I don't want to wait and don't want to have a new contract then because then I'm again not able to buy newer phone if there is a newer out...:p therefore he could then just pay 100 € and its fine :) so that i only have to save 400 more euros :D
And again for ppl who think we won't get update coz of one s ....they canceled for one s because it would be really too much work to make it compatible with both version of one s...but WE will get it ! :)

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
Nah I have still a contract with my hox...but its in less then one year over but I don't want to wait and don't want to have a new contract then because then I'm again not able to buy newer phone if there is a newer out...:p therefore he could then just pay 100 € and its fine :) so that i only have to save 400 more euros :D
And again for ppl who think we won't get update coz of one s ....they canceled for one s because it would be really too much work to make it compatible with both version of one s...but WE will get it ! :)

Yeah!!! :D

Reactions: manne48

GraveDigger176

Oct 17, 2011
Germany
HTC One X
HTC Leo
keep cool guys i stay on stock and wait patient for the update :cowboy: if it is out i do it and do some more things after the update :good: my chief knows it :D :p :laugh: :cool:

so stay cool, relaxe and smoke a bong :cool: the update is not far away :good:

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
keep cool guys i stay on stock and wait patient for the update :cowboy: if it is out i do it and do some more things after the update :good: my chief knows it :D :p :laugh: :cool:

so stay cool, relaxe and smoke a bong :cool: the update is not far away :good:

Yes, i know, like one month stock now, rite?
Stay steady :)

Reactions: GraveDigger176

jarein95

Jan 21, 2012
Bilbao
Our amazing HOX will get Android 4.3 too!!!! :fingers-crossed::D:victory:

lista-htc.jpg

Reactions: Golf_4711

pakjebakmeel

Apr 26, 2012
Ankeveen
Pffff. I'm not even getting 3.20.401.3 on my HTC__E11 yet. Still stuck on 3.20.401.1.

Is this due to the CID or can I force the update somehow, it doesn't find any updates when checking manually. S-ON and stock firmware unrooted with HTC__E11 CID.

DooMsLicE

Oct 21, 2009
latinospost.com/articles/22852/20130704/htc-one-x-update-release-date-android-4-2-will.htm

that doesn't sound like were getting it as soon as we all thought

Reactions: Nadirchine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread Closed

Well guys, the mod team and I have tried. We have repeatedly cleaned this thread over and over and I did give fair warning once before to stay on topic. But now I see once again this thread has fallen to the wayside with OT, memes, screenshots of windows and jokes.

So with all of that in mind, this thread is now closed.​
    Hi guys, I know everyone is excited for this supposed update, and you almost can't help yourself but to jump into this thread and tell us "how bad you want this update" or ask if anyone has more news about it. Please don't do this. It is considered off-topic and creates a quite a bit more clutter which hides any relevant info.

I have cleaned this entire thread and now ask that everyone please stay on topic, and only post if you have relavant and accurate info.

Consider this an official warning for all members who enter this thread. We will not warn further.

Thank you.
    For all the people here taking about htc not updating hox(+) here's how LlabTooFeR respond to that rumor

uploadfromtaptalk1373275398841.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
    Why every update, which makes better our hox... We have this, i mean, THIS (i am thinking about sammy students, the paid ones)
    So far we don't have an official date of the update... So... Today if someone want zoe, must buy the One, to enjoy that feature.
    Once official announcement is done, we will have here the link to it or its source...
    Meanwhile, enjoy hox forum... It s the best or one of the best and funny in xda.
    Cheers:D

SkyDragon Team© Gente Nueva, El R5
    As far as i know after the one the butterfly should be updated and not the hox... But i could be wrong

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Oops, sorry my mistake making the post pointless. Actually missing one word there.. It was android 4.2.2 for 'butterfly' taiwan.

Edited: Here, I managed to grab some proofs.

mobile01-cfd99135d2f85edfa7281322414676ba.jpg mobile01-d14096928bdec06b8b670dd249cc479d.jpg