[APP][4.0+]FuelGaugeTool v2.0

Search This thread
G

GuestK00135

It doesn't matter, you can do it always, personally I do that when flash new rom/kernel :)

Suren545

Jan 24, 2013
Do you have to reset the fuel gauge while connected to charger or when disconnected and do you also recommend calibrating the battery after fuel gauge reset?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
G

GuestK00135

You can reset it when connected or disconnected, it doesn't matter, and I never calibrated battery, so to be clear resetting fuel gauge chip has nothing to do with battery, it just resets chip which displaying battery percentage.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Titan9119

Nov 24, 2012
I found out that we can reset the fuelgauge using STweaks :) Great feature in your app :)

G

GuestK00135

You can also reset it via ExTweaks but if you are not using Siyah or Dorimanx kernel I suggest you to use this app because in STweaks and ExTweaks you can accidentally touch some other features which your kernel not supporting and maybe make soft brick.

G

GuestK00135

250+ downloads for newest version, thank you guys n ladies :D

vishal11in

Jan 1, 2012
I am infected with battery drop issue. Going to test the new vert and report back

lucasbmx2

Feb 18, 2013
IBIPORA
:(

one help please.. I dont know what to do becuz my battery drain its so much, and I used this fuel gauge tool, the battery comes alive with less 30% and I charged it another time, after it i used the app another time and my battery less 10%.. and all the time when i use the fone and reset it the phone back with - battery :/... My chip is crazy or the problem is my battery? Detail: I have the phone from +/- 1 year ago and every day i charge it +/- 6 hours (my sleep).. Thx anyway.. waiting answers

vishal11in

Jan 1, 2012
one help please.. I dont know what to do becuz my battery drain its so much, and I used this fuel gauge tool, the battery comes alive with less 30% and I charged it another time, after it i used the app another time and my battery less 10%.. and all the time when i use the fone and reset it the phone back with - battery :/... My chip is crazy or the problem is my battery? Detail: I have the phone from +/- 1 year ago and every day i charge it +/- 6 hours (my sleep).. Thx anyway.. waiting answers

Do not use this app to reset your chip every otherday. Let it settle for 3-4 charges.
Secondly, avoid night charging when you sleep as overcharging kills the battery

Reactions: lucasbmx2
G

GuestK00135

This is what i do:

1. Reset my fuel gauge chip

If battery percentage falls, then I connect charger and charge it until 100% and then reboot phone

If battery percentage rises, then I reboot phone and then connect charger and charge it until 100%

And there is no need to use this app everyday or in short time period unless your fuel gauge chip is totally crazy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    By resetting the guage you delete the battery stats file and create.a fresh file. By this system does provide any feeds while on battery and this helps the battery to last longer without any conflict with other apps.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
    echo "1" > /sys/devices/platform/i2c-gpio.9/i2c-9/9-0036/power_supply/fuelgauge/fg_reset_soc
    work with terminal emulator.

Do not use this app to reset your chip every otherday. Let it settle for 3-4 charges.
    Secondly, avoid night charging when you sleep as overcharging kills the battery

250+ downloads for newest version, thank you guys n ladies :D

Only a doubt. This program does anyhing like this command or reset anything more ?
    echo "1" > /sys/devices/platform/i2c-gpio.9/i2c-9/9-0036/power_supply/fuelgauge/fg_reset_soc

When i reset the fuel gauge chip on terminal i isn't need to reboot the phone. I need to reboot the phone on this program ?
    Used it and after restart it went from 100% to 70 something,been charging it to reach 100 again,what does that mean,maybe since now i never charged my phone completely?

Hey mate, thanks.
    My doubt is because when i use the command i isn't need to restart. I just have to wait an hour or two to stabilize the battery :)
    the program delete anything ( like the battery stats ) too or only use the command ?