VIPER X 3.7.4 + Update 3.7.5 HOSTING !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Okey people, we know by now that the Viper x rom is discontinued ! Shame but true. I won't step out with info about how and why !!!

I will put up a download link for the rom and latest update......with permission!

P.S Don't go speculating about how and why in this thread (or any other out of respect), I will not tolerate it!

Download Viper X 3.7.4

Download Viper x OTA 3.7.5

Whiskey's server with most/all downloads thanks Whiskey

Viper X kernel #11 (the latest)

With ALL credits to RichmondoUK, Developer/owner of the rom

Last edited:

Stefan0vic

May 16, 2013
Okey people, we know by now that the Viper x rom is discontinued ! Shame but true. I won't step out with info about how and why !!!

I will put up a download link for the rom and latest update......with permission!

P.S Don't go speculating about how and why in this thread (or any other out of respect), I will not tolerate it!

Download Viper X 3.7.4

Ty for this :)
Hopefully the developer will come back or someone takeover, best rom I've ever used
cheers for hosting mr hofs :)

ar3na2012

Nov 6, 2012
Derry

Download Viper X 3.7.4

cheers hofs can we expect a statement from the venom team?

Reactions: Homer Sampson

blackbuffalo

Oct 10, 2012
Hà Nội
OnePlus 8

Download Viper X 3.7.4

RichmondUK must have reason for close and del all thread for this rom, wait for him

elsworth1983

Mar 16, 2011
Lancaster,UK

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374244459101.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374244459101.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 705
Reactions: Iceax123

HebeGuess

May 15, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
the brightness slider fix for ota 3.7.5

Just finished checking..
Erghhh.. Confusing which should I use? second or third?
Dunno what OP has patch into his apk?

Original ViperXOTA_3.7.4-3.7.5 - [e07b9af65ac420b8e021fb267af1781a]
Update_3.7.5.zip - [4fbbbbc7535a7806c1b38a7ca56af33f]
This thread ViperXOTA_3.7.4-3.7.5.zip - [0ad72ec08f48ea29c8ecdc244ea9c3ab]

BWA80

Hehehe, Richy is like a yo-yo, happy-sad-happy-sad. Like my girlfriend when she has her period... :cyclops:

no disrespect, he truely is a one-in-a-kind dev...

Hope all his pieces fall back together and we get him back.

Thanks Hofs for the upload!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download Viper X 3.7.4

Whiskey's server with most/all downloads thanks Whiskey

Viper X kernel #11 (the latest)

Dear users, friends and aliens

I must apologize to you all for recent activity. Please feel free to give me abuse to your heart's desire, life has been very hard.

Even though I can give furniture multiple orgasms just by sitting on it, I still easily fall victim of charm and believing something is true. the last 5 months I have been played like a violin in a national orchestra convention and will be honest, its cut me up, plus extra bonus of some broken bones and scars along the way.

The situation is over so surely things can't get worse but unfotunately my soul has taken laxitives and left me hollow inside. I will get thread reopened and will continue dev work, keep brain all techhy but I will be in the background trying to repair what good I have left.

I have seen many kind words spoken about me and am very grateful. If it weren't for these and support from Mr Hofs and snah001 I wouldn't be here to say this. You all are very good to me and most definately friends for life.

BIG Hugs and Kisses ! ( no tongues )

Marcel. ----- what a guy! just look what he has done for us all! Sheer machine, so I owe you a massive thankyou for everything you have done for Venom team and xda community. So there we are, hope I can be forgiven and allowed to continue.

I will keep an eye if any objections.
    Well.. if we still don't have a dev for this by the time Sense 5 rolls around, I'll take over until Rich comes back.

Hopefully, that won't happen at the same time as the One XL and One XL+ updates though.. otherwise, it'll be a tough few weeks. :p
    Well people, end of the trip here. This thread will be closed soon because the viper x dev thread is reopened !

Thank you all for the great support and loyalty towards the viper x team, rom and richmondo !!!!

Cheers

Mr Hofs ! :thumbup:
    Well how sad i am to loose a friend like this on a major project like the viper x......only he can tell if he ever comes back and the world is still turning, team venom still exists ..... so my opinion is

ITS :p