Cyanogenmod Nemesis

Search This thread

styckx

Sep 15, 2010
I'll be frank and say I'm not really caring at all.

1st. If it's that great.. Just show it.. Stop with the Michael Bay movie trailer style teasers for an Android feature..

2nd. I haven't cared for anything Cyanogenmod has put out since Gingerbread and not seeing this as anything but another piece of bloatware they include.

lowrider262

Jan 26, 2011
Racine, WI

1st. If it's that great.. Just show it.. Stop with the Michael Bay movie trailer style teasers for an Android feature..

2nd. I haven't cared for anything Cyanogenmod has put out since Gingerbread and not seeing this as anything but another piece of bloatware they include.

I agree with the first point completely. But you gotta give credit where credit is due, especially if you're running a non-stock ROM. A lot of the custom features are based off cm code, especially in all these kitchen-sink Roms you see on the Dev boards now a days. CM is the originators, not the duplicators.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

styckx

Sep 15, 2010
I agree with the first point completely. But you gotta give credit where credit is due, especially if you're running a non-stock ROM. A lot of the custom features are based off cm code, especially in all these kitchen-sink Roms you see on the Dev boards now a days. CM is the originators, not the duplicators.

I can agree with features to a point.. It is the ROM as a whole that lost me ages ago and some of the "features" they shoehorned into it.

Last edited:

BrianDigital

Cool story can you link to your massive android project.

And so your speculation for whats coming is "I haven't cared for anything .....".

Sounds like a whining feature

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

djvoleur

May 5, 2010
Purgatory, AZ

Hi Frank...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Aniket.t20

Aug 17, 2012
Mumbai
i think it has something to do with a new camera feature in which the camera takes multiple photos and allows you to select the best one. Or maybe even eliminate unwanted elements in a photo as seen in new lumia phones. What ever it is.. I cant wait for it!

switzerland92

Mar 1, 2011
Vrbovec
Did anyone recognize that phone on teaser? Narrow bezel, not-so-good screen (low viewing angle), Android 4.2.2 and "FREE" sign instead of carrier name.

I think there's something more than camera.

EDIT: Look at the lockscreen wallpaper. Maybe it is red (but because low viewing angle it is kinda blueish)... like on Android 4.3?

ChrisHoppyBot

Mar 23, 2011
Did anyone recognize that phone on teaser? Narrow bezel, not-so-good screen (low viewing angle), Android 4.2.2 and "FREE" sign instead of carrier name.

EDIT: Look at the lockscreen wallpaper. Maybe it is red (but because low viewing angle it is kinda blueish)... like on Android 4.3?

I think it looks similar to the iOS 7 wallpaper??

Greedybro

Dec 3, 2010
OnePlus 7 Pro

I know for sure it is a french phone. Free is a carrier and an internet provider in France. Makes me think of a nexus device, and it looks like the google edition wallpaper.

Reactions: joshua.justice

AcmE85

Jan 19, 2012
These buzzwords make me believe that they might start a second path and include stuff they want to see in android, which is too far from googles guidelines
and therefore not included in regular cyanogen mod:
Complete UI overhaul, colors, animations, functions...

But then there is the lockscreen in this trailer, which just looks like stock android.

So we can just wait and enjoy what might come...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi Frank...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Cool story can you link to your massive android project.

And so your speculation for whats coming is "I haven't cared for anything .....".

Sounds like a whining feature

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    That made me actually laugh hard, but could someone tell me the joke behind it ?

I hope your not being serious, I really really have hope for you