T-Mobile Building Penetration

Search This thread

WhiteRice

Jul 8, 2013
So I've heard that T-Mobile doesn't have the greatest building penetration when it comes to their new LTE as well as their HSPA+ infrastructure. Why is it that the building penetration is lacking? I am considering getting their service in the Phoenix area (West Valley), so any input from people around there would be great as well!

MrObvious

Mar 1, 2008
Wichita KS
So I've heard that T-Mobile doesn't have the greatest building penetration when it comes to their new LTE as well as their HSPA+ infrastructure. Why is it that the building penetration is lacking? I am considering getting their service in the Phoenix area (West Valley), so any input from people around there would be great as well!

I think it's to do load balancing and they have more towers closer together. However for some reason (probably because of 2x2 or 4x2 MIMO), LTE seems to hold signals better than UTMS. Your best bet would be to get a prepaid SIM and test it yourself for a day or two and see.

Reactions: WhiteRice

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I think it's to do load balancing and they have more towers closer together. However for some reason (probably because of 2x2 or 4x2 MIMO), LTE seems to hold signals better than UTMS. Your best bet would be to get a prepaid SIM and test it yourself for a day or two and see.

Just about anywhere the same with mesa,Tempe,Scottsdale.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using xda app-developers app