[ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL] AOKP Mileston 2 I9000 22-07-2013

Which kernel do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

trotos

I know I can and I did. But I don't like it. And it was the default one in all roms prior to this one.

You don't gain much with a smaller dpi, at least I lost all my Play data because of that. The 240 dpi should be the default and everyone willing to change it could well do it. At least the non-default value should be informed about in the OP. ;)

sorry to jumb in but the developer/compiler should have the right to decide the aspects of the rom he/she builds. So if he sticks to other than 210dpi don't be a child a complain all the time. Just revert it with a build.prop editor. Then go to google services, google play, google framework, from the seetings--> app, clear data, quickly reboot, go to recovery, clear davik and cache, reboot, open play and agree, then just push the back button to close the play store... and voila.
Even Better Unarchive the ROM, Go To Build.pro and change the value . Re-zip the rom and flash it.

thETImo

May 18, 2011
Kotikaupunki
sorry to jumb in but the developer/compiler should have the right to decide the aspects of the rom he/she builds. So if he sticks to other than 210dpi don't be a child a complain all the time. Just revert it with a build.prop editor. Then go to google services, google play, google framework, from the seetings--> app, clear data, quickly reboot, go to recovery, clear davik and cache, reboot, open play and agree, then just push the back button to close the play store... and voila.
Even Better Unarchive the ROM, Go To Build.pro and change the value . Re-zip the rom and flash it.

You're right. But it could be mentioned in the OP too since it's out of the ordinary. My original post was just a suggestion.

But I stop here and not am an a*****e any more. Dev's work and decisions need to be appreciated.

Sent from my Nokia RinGo

ohtoulouz

Feb 2, 2011
[Q] Help installing this ROM please !

Hi,

I am currently running this "old" ROM: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33230333&postcount=1
based on AOKP 4.1.2 with Devil Kernel 1.9.5 (and CWM recovery 6.xxx, as far as I remember).
Should I do something special before flashing the ROM (other than wipes)? restock to GB? Install CM/9/10? Other?
Is the ROM/Kernel supporting direct access to Wolfson 8994 chip tweaks (like AOKP SGT7 does on my galaxy Tab)? If not, which Kernel do you recommand to do so?

Thanks for your help.

Pierre.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts