Remove All Ads from XDA
Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: Whiplashh Wallpaper Area! (200…
24th July 2013, 05:11 AM
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,515

More
Whiplashh Wallpaper Area! (200+ Wallpapers) Stock, Landscape, HD, Random and more!
This is different from the screenshot area. Here I will upload some wallpapers I find appealing.

-Also includes Stock GS4, Moto X, and Jellybean wallpapers along with whatever I upload.

Let's face it, sometimes finding the perfect wallpapers for your setup can be hard, or it is hard to find a good wallpaper anywhere.

Here you can upload your favorite wallpapers so others can use them. I will add a couple of mine everyday or every few days. Be sure to thank anyone you use wallpapers from!

Some days, I will upload in groups of "themes" or just random walls.

Please keep the wallpapers you share PG. We all love the ladies but we also like to keep it classy.

All wallpapers that I (not other people) upload will be located here: https://db.tt/3XxmMBp0
Note: This isn't a zip, you can go through and download just the ones you want.

This is in case some are pixeled, because tapatalk might have compressed them.

-Disclaimer-
I do NOT own any rights to these images. Everything goes to their respectful owners. I am only sharing what I have found. Download and Enjoy.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Whiplashh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Whiplashh Ad-Free