New dump from google!!! I9505gueubmg8...

Search This thread

MichelN

Sep 17, 2010
Yes it's the Odin version, the PIT is to repartition the device to the G table, but it's not accepted by the i9505 bootloader.
Of course im gonna flash it on the standard i9505, but i have to find a way to keep my Candy Crush savedata lol, Helium is not working that way, maybe Facebook sync?

Candy Crush is saved via facebook if i am not wrong. Helium is a good tool too, not sure if the app will work with it though.

Let us know your results

Febby

May 19, 2010

Thanks, downloading now, let you know if it's Odin flashable.

From what i have seen in the zip file it is. I only don't know what that pit file is for.

Are you trying to flash it on a i9505 or i9505G ?

Sorry guys I took down that link from my ftp as Samsung requested to Xda for removal for leak. I hope the last person who downloaded it enjoyed my slow timing. ;)

norpan111

Mar 28, 2010
Halmstad
In a swedish forum they said us with international i9505 already has unlocked bootloader, so...This is incorrect?

Skickat från min GT-I9505 med Tapatalk 4 Beta

Aerys

Jun 18, 2012
If so then they can flash the ge on it ?

Sure you can flash system,CSC,boot,recovery from GE.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Ok, im just having hard time understanding...We can't convert to s4ge because of locked bootloaders, but ours is unlocked OOB?
So it's not the bootloader thats the issue?

Bootloader is unlocked but protected. This means we cant flash pit,modem,bootloader from other I9505 variants. Its actually good Samsung did this cuz alot of people bricked their devices flashing bad .pit files.

Top Liked Posts