[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][I9100] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-2

Search This thread

olarf

Feb 6, 2012
Cologne
unicycle.tv
Congrats for your Results!

About GPS I habe no Problems in 4.3 alpha. First lock needs a while but up from then it fixed inner 10 - 15 Seconds.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 4

Reactions: bluefa1con

olarf

Feb 6, 2012
Cologne
unicycle.tv
Checked GPS again now on 11.8 because I only used it on 6.8 and got the same result. Here a screenshot about a fix in 8 seconds:

uploadfromtaptalk1376413317915.jpg
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

powersimon

Oct 28, 2012
Hi guys, I'm now on milestone 1. Facebook contact sync still not working. Just to know: it is only me or somebody else is facing the same issue? I remember that it was fixed in CM, am I wrong?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

arpinacio

Jul 28, 2010
Lisbon
Hi there.

In milestone every time that I receive a call, the system UI force close... I've defined the contacts app to be 580p and 160dpi, but it seems that is not from there. Sometimes there is no problem because I close the notification and then answer the phone, but sometimes when the notification is closed, the phone get stuck!

I'm using nova launcher and stock kernel!!

Any ideia on solving this? Thanks!

EDIT: can it be the modem? I'm using XXMS2

Last edited:

spankymo

Mar 13, 2012
on milestone build, the quicksettings camera is still not working for me (clean install). more details + logcat here.

MaxPower985

May 27, 2010
Hi there.

In milestone every time that I receive a call, the system UI force close... I've defined the contacts app to be 580p and 160dpi, but it seems that is not from there. Sometimes there is no problem because I close the notification and then answer the phone, but sometimes when the notification is closed, the phone get stuck!

I'm using nova launcher and stock kernel!!

Any ideia on solving this? Thanks!

EDIT: can it be the modem? I'm using XXMS2

I have this problem too. And I have too XXMS2.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

josefarrugia

Dec 31, 2012
Installation Guide

Trying out the PACman ROM for the next week or so. I love how you guys managed to include a PACman game into the ROM. ;)

Here's an Installation Guide for those who are new into Installing Roms:

bluefa1con

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 9, 2011
Hi guys, I'm now on milestone 1. Facebook contact sync still not working. Just to know: it is only me or somebody else is facing the same issue? I remember that it was fixed in CM, am I wrong?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 4

Facebook sync is still clumsy even on Sammy roms, looks like Facebook stopped paying attention
The fund raiser randomly came back in op for some reason so I assume it's OK with xda administration now
50 dollars guys come on, I miss using Android on my active phone

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

marbutina

Aug 19, 2008
Besalú
Redmi Note 8
Reinstalled again the 4.3 Alpha Rom over Cyano 4.3 and now I had not the problem with the first boot. This time i used gapps 13/08/2013 and the steps listed below :

- Enter CWM Recovery
- Flashed GS2KernelWipe
- Flashed GS2ROMWipe
- Flashed GS2ROMNuke
- Installed ROM
- Installed Signed GApps 13/08/2013
- Wipe Cache & Dalvik-Cache
- Fix Permisions (Advanced menu)
- Reboot

Top Liked Posts