[TUT] [GUIDE] [HOW TO] [SHARE] Link2sd Extreme

Search This thread

ahmed.bsa

Jun 8, 2013
Help

Help
My brother, I have a lg e405 and followed all the steps I was at step link2sd program asks for the location of the new division does not directly ask me passes and says there is no ext2

Blackbox421

May 30, 2013
Duisburg
"Go back to /data, and chose create link"
Which data folder u mean?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

Ah ok got it now! Ty works great

Last edited:

UlleN

Nov 7, 2012
Cimahi
well i've try it and it succes but it takes a bit longer time to open system app.....
what should i do to make it like normal again...

should i unlink the 'data' or what ??

rifkyfu

Apr 17, 2013
gak bisa install

gan, ane udah ikut tutornya...
setelah finishing,
link2sd sma rotex ny Force close,
ane coba install app lain pasti "app not installed" mulu gan...
help2...

sharingan

May 30, 2013
why do so much when you can just install cromod script
no need to copy things from here and there like an idiot nor any use of any root manager or explorer
and link to sd never completely link apps to ext partition that script does perfectly
when i was using link2sd i observed that before installing any app if 120 mb on internal storage was available then after linking 118 mb was available ao i would recommend cromod script

drvp

Aug 18, 2013
account pocolit

no need to copy things from here and there like an idiot nor any use of any root manager or explorer
and link to sd never completely link apps to ext partition that script does perfectly
when i was using link2sd i observed that before installing any app if 120 mb on internal storage was available then after linking 118 mb was available ao i would recommend cromod script

I agree with you and have a thanks

BajoPrimate

Nov 20, 2012
Sondika
I agree with you and have a thanks
Hi ADITYA RATHEE and drvp, the croniccorey's CronMod script doesn't work for all the rooted androids, this is a very useful way when other methods or scripts don't work. Cheers.

Blackbox421

May 30, 2013
Duisburg

This method with link2sd links apps and datas to the ext partition and this is the sense of this method. The normal link2sd doesn't link all files to the ext partition, this method do this

waseemkhan

Apr 8, 2012
hi guys i hope someone will help me on my problem . i have a huawei y210-100 i did everything mentioned here and i got a lot of memory but my problem is everytime i reboot my device i got the setup wizard and i have to do the setup(like after a factory reset we have to setup evreything again) everytime after reboot and the system applications are a bit laggy and ask force close wait message but i am ok with it my only problem is the setup wizard after reboot how can i get rid of it . one more thing my google play store is missing after this and everytime i install the apk file i have to convert it to system then it works but after lot of errors and force close .plz guys help me out of this setup wizard and the playstore issue .. thanks in advance

sihung

Dec 12, 2012
Jakarta
if I use reset factory setting, is this setting still working, or I should "erase" this setting before reset to factory setting? and how to erase these setting?

tq before

nd12

Dec 12, 2008
Jakarta
great tricks

Thanks bro

It works for me on my samsung galaxy ace s5830 stock rom 10.1-2013004-unofficial-cooper+susu+fb (jelly bean 4.2.2) rooted.
I checked my internal memory and... Free space untill 89% wow!

Sangat terima kasih tutorialnya. Ga perlu beli app link2sd premium (support link internal data)

majidshirazy

Oct 25, 2013
How can revert this settings to normal and stock mode?
if can copy back 4 folder (app, data, dalvik and ...) back to /data partition from /data/extsd2 ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bismillahirohmanirohim...

Hello guys, this is my first thread on XDA. I'll show you how to make your link2sd become extreme. I just share it. And please read carefully.

IF YOU'VE QUESTION, JUST POST YOUR QUESTION IN HERE AND I'LL ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

What's you need:
    • Link2sd Grab it here
    • Rooted device
    • Root Explorer or other file manager that have root access
    • sdext on your sdcard (ext2 or ext3 or ext4, it's up to you)
    • init.d support

How to:
    • Install Link2sd
    • Open link2sd
    • Choose your ext depend on your sdext
    • Restart your phone manually, not from link2sd
    • Go to Link2sd settings
    • uncheck all options
    • exit from link2sd
    • Open root explorer or other file manager that have root access
    • Go to /data/sdext2, delete all folder if exist
    • Go back to /data
    • Copy app, data, app-private, and dalvik-cache to /sdext2
    • Wait a moment
    • Go to /sdext2
    • Create link to app (Long press the folder, scroll down, and choose "Link to this folder")
    • Go back to /data, and choose create link
    • There is a warning, and choose YES
    • Repeat this to data, app-private, and dalvik-cache
    • After that, restart your phone twice, and look at internal storage.

If your phone become laggy, you don't move data, so you just need to copy 3 folder.

Sorry, I can't provide some screenshots and I hope you can catch what I mean.

Tested on My Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 w/ CM10.1

Source 1
    Source 2

Hit/Press "Thanks" Button If you like this post and rate this post :)

This method with link2sd links apps and datas to the ext partition and this is the sense of this method. The normal link2sd doesn't link all files to the ext partition, this method do this

Works grt.. Thanks for the guide...Cheers !!:D :good:

Maybe you missed to include one step in the guide,

Step 6: while uncheking all options under Link2DS settings > under Native Apps2sd sttings..choose install location as internal..

Hope it helps !!

Hit/Press "Thanks" Button If you like this post and rate this post :)
    What makes this "extreme" exactly?.. Links2SD is Links2SD and has been around for quite some time. It should work on all custom kernels without issues (won't work on stock roms). Fresh installs are the better choice as link2SD decides what is best for the app automatically.

There is another thread in the dev section which explains properly how to set this up.

Great app btw..