[ROM] SafariPadROM JB4.2.2 CM-Based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

superboy123

Jan 13, 2013
Chennai
MOD EDIT Download links removed and thread closed due to Paid apps being included

The Ultimate Safari that Adventures Your Device

SafariPad The Ultimate Safari in your Pad
That is adventuring
Made By SuperBoy123
Credits also goes to Shumash, flintman and milaq
Please Use my SourceForge Page for Reviews, Discussion and More. Link for it
ALSO Follow me on twitter @HVIgnesh

CHANGELOG
V1=Force Close at Settings -> Display also at Settings -> Apps -> Any app Touched. (eg) Temple Run 2 Force Close at Paranoid Preferences in settings. PAC in Black Option in Settings do not work!:eek:
V1.1= I know It will be a flop.So I will Skip this Version
V1.2= You need to test it until I get my TouchPad From My Uncle. It may be Unstable, Because, I don't test it.

V1 Download Link =
Mirror in Dev-Host=
V1.2 Download Link =

Mirror in Dev-Host= =

Please Tell me that the version 1.2 is booting up and working nicely

Please Tell me BUGS. I am A Junior in ROM Developing. I need some tutorial. Please also help me.:highfive:.

Please Read This. =

Regards
SuperBoy123/RocketVickny

Last edited by a moderator:

jsgraphicart

Nov 25, 2011
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I always thought it was the Developers responsibility to test their builds themselves before releasing something. You want us to install something on our device that hasnt even been tested yet? I think you are going to have a hard time getting someone to do that. Especially since you dont give much info on what the ROM is or does. But who knows, maybe someone will be brave enough.

Swetnes

Aug 2, 2012
OnePlus 8
I always thought it was the Developers responsibility to test their builds themselves before releasing something. You want us to install something on our device that hasnt even been tested yet? I think you are going to have a hard time getting someone to do that. Especially since you dont give much info on what the ROM is or does. But who knows, maybe someone will be brave enough.

So where's your sense of adventure? It's a safari after all :D

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app

bonao1851

Oct 31, 2010
hallandale, florida
I will not be Responsible for making your Device Damaged. You are only damaging (or) Burning it.

That is adventuring
Made By SuperBoy123
Please Use my SourceForge Page for Reviews, Discussion and More. Link for it Sourceforge Page Click Me

CHANGELOG
V1=Force Close at Settings -> Display also at Settings -> Apps -> Any app Touched. (eg) Temple Run 2 Force Close at Paranoid Preferences in settings. PAC in Black Option in Settings do not work!:eek:
V1.2= You need to test it until I get my TouchPad From My Uncle. It may be Unstable, Because, I don't test it.

V1 Download Link =
Code:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/safarirom/files/tenderloin%20testing/safaripad-tenderloin_not-signed_061613_204941-not%20ready%20yet.zip/download

Mirror in Dev-Host=
Code:
http://d-h.st/hEE

V1.2 Download Link = Click Me

Mirror in Dev-Host= Click Me

Please Tell me BUGS. I am A Junior in ROM Developing. I need some tutorial. Please also help me.:highfive:.

Please Read This. = Paid Apps Policy

Regards
SuperBoy123/RocketVickny

Ill do it, let you know in a bit

Sent from my skz_tenderloin using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

devwithzachary

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 12, 2009
London
Huawei P40
Thread CLOSED

ROM has been found to contain Paid apps and is in breach of XDAs rules http://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?a=81

Namely

6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which Warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT Download links removed and thread closed due to Paid apps being included

That is adventuring
    Made By SuperBoy123
    Please Use my SourceForge Page for Reviews, Discussion and More. Link for it

CHANGELOG

V1 Download Link =
    Mirror in Dev-Host=
    V1.2 Download Link =

Mirror in Dev-Host= =

Please Read This. =

Regards
    SuperBoy123/RocketVickny
    I will not be Responsible for making your Device Damaged. You are only damaging (or) Burning it.

That is adventuring
    Made By SuperBoy123
    Please Use my SourceForge Page for Reviews, Discussion and More. Link for it Sourceforge Page Click Me

CHANGELOG

V1 Download Link =
    Code:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/safarirom/files/tenderloin%20testing/safaripad-tenderloin_not-signed_061613_204941-not%20ready%20yet.zip/download

Mirror in Dev-Host=
    Code:
    http://d-h.st/hEE

V1.2 Download Link = Click Me

Mirror in Dev-Host= Click Me

Please Read This. = Paid Apps Policy

Regards
    SuperBoy123/RocketVickny

So where's your sense of adventure? It's a safari after all :D

Lol. Let us know how the ROM works then. :D
    Thread CLOSED

ROM has been found to contain Paid apps and is in breach of XDAs rules http://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?a=81

Namely

6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which Warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community

Doesn't work, won't even install. When I have more time I will try to look into it further. TWRP just says failed during install.