HTC One S (Ville) is going to get 4.2.2 and Sense 5 after all?! and yes 4.3 too!

Search This thread

BackDaws

Oct 19, 2011
England
Hopefully the HTC one xl will get the update soon then we will have a full working Rom

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

BackDaws

Oct 19, 2011
England
That's great, hopefully the devs will jump on this.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

My girlfriend's one x+ just got the update also :) we might be next you never know.

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
That's great, hopefully the devs will jump on this.

I don't have this phone any more but I'm going to give it a shot (when a download is available for me to play with) Look for test releases on my DarkSense thread, but obviously, I'm not going to give an ETA. Kernel may be a stumbling block (due to the new Android version), but since the XL is largely the same phone we hopefully will have no problems.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

wildcatbyrne

Jan 23, 2012
Phoenix Az
HTC one S 4.2.2

If Tmobile and HTC can get they're act together we should see Htc 4.2.2 with Sense 5 on our HTC One S. However we all remember how long it took to get out 4.1 jellybean. Forrrever! The left hand doesn't know what the right is doing between those two.

FunoXXX

Sep 26, 2012
Explain please... What answer? Do you mean the standard answer they gave everyone or did it specify anything?

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry for asking but just want to know are you porting sense 5 and android 4.2.2 from one xl now?

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

Yes.

Ditching my iida INFOROM for the time being. Anyone wants it I will upload it tomorrow.
    4.3 booted on HTC One S!!

attachment.php
    When we get it?

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

either tonight or tomorrow
    Will 5.5 be related in any way to Viper?

sense 5.5 4.3.3 will be liberty ROM

and

Sense 5.0 4.2.2 will be viper

both rom are expected very soon
    That tweet said to me "ffs Nick stop spamming us we know nothing but to get rid of you we'll throw you some bull**** crumbs........has he gone ?

That's absolutely true. I've been spamming and trolling every single message since the official statement of the support drop. HTC be mad :D