[MOD] Beats Audio, xReality, xLoud single zip

Search This thread
Beats Audio + xReality + xLoud, all in one single zip.

Contains
  • Beats Audio modules for authentic sound.
  • xLoud audio filter which increases clarity at loud volumes.
  • xReality(Bravia Engine 3) which enhances the display quality.
Requirements
  • A Jellybean phone, rooted of course. (ICS users may try at their own risk. And GB users may try this only in order to brick their device.)
  • Taking a backup. (If you don't take a backup and then tell me to help you out, then I'll simply laugh at your face.)
Difference from MOD v2
  • All the earlier bugs have been fixed.
  • Beats Audio has been configured so configuring it is no longer required.
  • Major Improvements. (Courtesy: Newer Modules)
Prerequisites for MOD v1 & MOD v2 Users(Skip this if you haven't used my MOD before)
  • Please format your phone, to fully enjoy this MOD.
Instructions (Experienced Flashers feel free to skip this)
  • Grab the MOD from Post #2
  • Place the .zip file in the root of your SD Card (In simple language don't put it in any folder)
  • Now go into your Droid's Recovery Mode (If you don't know how to go into recovery mode then search on Google. Different phones have different ways to go into recovery mode)
  • For CWM Users: Select “install zip from sdcard” and then select “choose zip from sdcard” now select the .zip file
  • For TWRP Users: Select "Install" and then select the .zip file
  • Done.
Bugs
  • Bluetooth Music Streaming might not work.
  • Might not work on various devices running AOSP based Custom ROMs.
Troubleshooting:
  • If Xposed Modules fail to work (If you don't know what this is then, just skip this)
    Open up "Xposed Installer" then select "Clean Up".
    Now reboot.
    Open Xposed Installer again and then select "Install/Update".
    Now reboot again.
    Open up Xposed Installer again and tick the Modules you want to use.
    Now reboot once more.
    Done, now you can use your Xposed Modules
FAQ
  • Can I get Solo zips (For instance, only Beats Audio or only xLoud)
    Sorry I won't be providing single zips, but XDA has lots of talented developers which would provide you with what you need. So, simply search for it.
  • Can I get a Removable zip
    Sorry Again I won't be able to provide that. Basically different devices have different files which my MOD overwrites. So in order to create removable zip I must Download each devices's system dump, which is technical impractical. This is the reason why I'm telling you that it is important to take a backup.
  • Can I use your MOD in my ROM
    Go ahead. Just let me know once done.
  • I can't find the Beats Audio app
    This MOD automatically configures Beats Audio for your device, you don't need to enable it as it will always be up and running.
  • XYZ module is not working
    It is not necessary that a module will work on our device. Most of the times it doesn't work because your device's hardware won't support Sony or HTC's exclusive modules as it would rely on the hardware too.
Tested and Working on:
  • HTC Sensation XL - 4.1.1
  • LG Optimus G - 4.3 AOKP
  • Micromax Canvas HD - 4.1.2 & 4.2.1
  • Motorola Moto G - 4.4.2
  • Motorola Moto X - 4.4.2
  • Samsung Galaxy S3 - CM 10.1.3 & 10.2
To help in elongating this list further, please report back with your Droid's name and the Android version it's running on if this worked in your device.

Want to check out older versions of this MOD then click here.
Facing issues or Love my work? Just let me know.

Last edited:
MODv4

What's cooking:
  • APP (Installer)
  • Backup & Restore
  • Customise installation (Select desired Modules)
  • Updated modules (of course)
Note:
  • ETA: MODv4 will take some time to arrive as the new modules have shown horrible compatibility with other devices. So apparently things are not going so well for the me as Sony and HTC are trying hard not to let their exclusive advancements slip away to other devices.
    [EDIT] As of May 7th 2014 the MODv4 development has been discontinued as it is showing poor compatibility

Last edited:

Beefheart

Dec 5, 2007
England
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I read it now that you have a galaxy S with CM 4.3. Having a CM 4.3 Custom ROM doesn't make your device have actual 4.3 your base rom is still GB. I hope that you have a backup.

Sent from Cemosat Galaxy using XDA for Aliens App.

If he is saying he has CM 4.3 that will probably mean CM10.2. And Cyanagenmod 10.2 is based on Android 4.3 JB, not GB.

If he is saying he has CM 4.3 that will probably mean CM10.2. And Cyanagenmod 10.2 is based on Android 4.3 JB, not GB.

Galaxy S is a pretty old device. So Samsung has given update only till 2.3 . Yes, CM 10.2 is based on 4.3 . But here Port ROM is 4.3 and Base ROM is 2.3 ! So if you have an official Jellybean phone this MOD will work on it.

Reactions: cooldrink199

anerik

Aug 21, 2012
La Plata
Galaxy S is a pretty old device. So Samsung has given update only till 2.3 . Yes, CM 10.2 is based on 4.3 . But here Port ROM is 4.3 and Base ROM is 2.3 ! So if you have an official Jellybean phone this MOD will work on it.

I have an official jb phone (motorola razr i) yet this gives me no audio at all!!

Reactions: roshan2989

leo.riv

Jul 14, 2013
Thanks for AWESOME sound on Micromax A116

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Beefheart

Dec 5, 2007
England
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Old device or not, it has a 10.2 release which is based upon 4.3, and it would appear from his post that he is using it. Are you therefore saying that this mod doesn't work on CM10.2 and anything based upon it?

Does it work with Galaxy Nexus 4.3?

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk 4

Take a backup. Then try out.
The MOD has been a failure (from what I know) on CyanogenMod CustomROM running phones. If you have Cyanogen then I suggest not to try out. Although if you take a backup first then no issues should arise incase you want to roll back

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Beats Audio + xReality + xLoud, all in one single zip.

Contains
    • Beats Audio modules for authentic sound.
    • xLoud audio filter which increases clarity at loud volumes.
    • xReality(Bravia Engine 3) which enhances the display quality.
    Requirements
    • A Jellybean phone, rooted of course. (ICS users may try at their own risk. And GB users may try this only in order to brick their device.)
    • Taking a backup. (If you don't take a backup and then tell me to help you out, then I'll simply laugh at your face.)
    Difference from MOD v2
    • All the earlier bugs have been fixed.
    • Beats Audio has been configured so configuring it is no longer required.
    • Major Improvements. (Courtesy: Newer Modules)
    Prerequisites for MOD v1 & MOD v2 Users(Skip this if you haven't used my MOD before)
    • Please format your phone, to fully enjoy this MOD.
    Instructions (Experienced Flashers feel free to skip this)
    • Grab the MOD from Post #2
    • Place the .zip file in the root of your SD Card (In simple language don't put it in any folder)
    • Now go into your Droid's Recovery Mode (If you don't know how to go into recovery mode then search on Google. Different phones have different ways to go into recovery mode)
    • For CWM Users: Select “install zip from sdcard” and then select “choose zip from sdcard” now select the .zip file
    • For TWRP Users: Select "Install" and then select the .zip file
    • Done.
    Bugs
    • Bluetooth Music Streaming might not work.
    • Might not work on various devices running AOSP based Custom ROMs.
    Troubleshooting:
    • If Xposed Modules fail to work (If you don't know what this is then, just skip this)
      Open up "Xposed Installer" then select "Clean Up".
      Now reboot.
      Open Xposed Installer again and then select "Install/Update".
      Now reboot again.
      Open up Xposed Installer again and tick the Modules you want to use.
      Now reboot once more.
      Done, now you can use your Xposed Modules
    FAQ
    • Can I get Solo zips (For instance, only Beats Audio or only xLoud)
      Sorry I won't be providing single zips, but XDA has lots of talented developers which would provide you with what you need. So, simply search for it.
    • Can I get a Removable zip
      Sorry Again I won't be able to provide that. Basically different devices have different files which my MOD overwrites. So in order to create removable zip I must Download each devices's system dump, which is technical impractical. This is the reason why I'm telling you that it is important to take a backup.
    • Can I use your MOD in my ROM
      Go ahead. Just let me know once done.
    • I can't find the Beats Audio app
      This MOD automatically configures Beats Audio for your device, you don't need to enable it as it will always be up and running.
    • XYZ module is not working
      It is not necessary that a module will work on our device. Most of the times it doesn't work because your device's hardware won't support Sony or HTC's exclusive modules as it would rely on the hardware too.
    Tested and Working on:
    • HTC Sensation XL - 4.1.1
    • LG Optimus G - 4.3 AOKP
    • Micromax Canvas HD - 4.1.2 & 4.2.1
    • Motorola Moto G - 4.4.2
    • Motorola Moto X - 4.4.2
    • Samsung Galaxy S3 - CM 10.1.3 & 10.2
    To help in elongating this list further, please report back with your Droid's name and the Android version it's running on if this worked in your device.

Download Link

Beats Audio + xReality + xLoud: LINK (MOD v3 Released: 2013-09-09)

Kindly report back with your Droid's name and it's Android version if this MOD worked in your device.
    MODv4

What's cooking:
    • APP (Installer)
    • Backup & Restore
    • Customise installation (Select desired Modules)
    • Updated modules (of course)
    Note:
    • ETA: MODv4 will take some time to arrive as the new modules have shown horrible compatibility with other devices. So apparently things are not going so well for the me as Sony and HTC are trying hard not to let their exclusive advancements slip away to other devices.
      [EDIT] As of May 7th 2014 the MODv4 development has been discontinued as it is showing poor compatibility
    Preserved for Future Use

Contains Class-II Preservatives.
    After installing this mod...video and audio playback fail..its say unsupported device..

Sent from Cyanogen Mod 4.3