Sudden shutdown and Sudden battery drain

Search This thread

yashwanthms

Apr 10, 2012
hi there,

I am having the same problem as on the OP. Have already ordered a new battery, because my warranty expired on sep 15th and I was on holidays outside my city and without the invoice :(

do you have any feedback about changing the battery?

thanks.

It was a battery issue for me... Even I had to get it replaced!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all, I have a very serious problem here. Please help me out.

Whenever I am using my phone for more than around 10-15 mins continuously, even though battery is around 80-85%, I lose network all of a sudden, the phone flickers or flashes or blinks for a moment and shuts down all of a sudden. When I try to boot it again, it says battery low and many times, it wont boot only. When it is about to be botted only it gets turned off. the solution is to connect to charger when it shuts down. At first, on connecting, it shows zero battery, and immediately battery level will be restored to the previous level, after blinking again in the charging screen and then only I can turn it on. What is the issue?

I also tried wiping data/factory reset.. Wipe cache and dalvik wipes repeatedly. Tried many roms like resurrection 2.6, 3.01, XWLPM stock rom, Salman ROM, etc. The same issue happens in all the roms as well.
    hi there,

I am having the same problem as on the OP. Have already ordered a new battery, because my warranty expired on sep 15th and I was on holidays outside my city and without the invoice :(

do you have any feedback about changing the battery?

thanks.

After replacing battery works well))